study stack for exam phenylpiracetam oxiracetam pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Louie77

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:32 PM

Hello, 
I wanted to get some feedback from you guys.. I wanted to try this stack for my studies that i have a exam towards the end of the month. Since I read that these are good nootropic for studying when taking a test and for memory recall i was thinking of starting this stack this week. Let me know what you guys think or have tried it. Let me know if my dosage are good enough or the right amount on starting them. 

After reading on phenylpiracetam it sounds interesting to try with my current stack. I was thinking of taking out anirecetam and lowering the dosage to my oxi to about 400mg. Here's what i was thinking of doing in the next week or so. The purpose of this stack is for a big exam i'm going to take next month toward the end of it. It's for my job that needs me to take it. I do need the recall of information, and sharp memory. Once I pass the exam i plan on staying on nootropic since i notice it keeps me focus on project. Please if anyone could help me out that would be great. I have place two different version of it .. Don't know which order is best.

300mg pramiracetam / 250mg choline -- morning

400mg oxiracetam / 100mg phenylpiracetam -- afternoon

300mg pramiracetam -- night time

or change the order this way.

400mg oxiracetam / 100mg phenylpiracetam --morning

300mg pramiracetam / 250mg choline -- afternoon

300mg pramiracetam -- night time

What do you think?
I plan to cycle phenylpiracetam once a week since that's what i read is a good idea. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: study stack for exam, phenylpiracetam, oxiracetam, pramiracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users