nootropic modafinil

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mercantigo

• 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 11:12 PM

Hi! I have 31 years.
I`ve been using Ritalin for about 3 years
Stopped, since it wasnt what I want: my memory and speech fluidity significantly dropped in 10 years.
So, my medic gave me Modafinil.
It was perfect. Its pretty was much different than Ritalin, and wasnt feeling euphoric. And my memory and speech was coming back.
But I had some skin reactions and was diagnosticed with Herpes Zoster. I read that Modafinil can be dangerous to some people who have skin disease (I have psoriasis already).

So, I got to build my study stack without Modafinil. Is there anything with the same effect? I'm little lazy and procrastinator, and have serious difficult to organize myself, remember schedules and to read...

I made this stack, too, based on examine.com results, that I want to send to my doctor to approve:
Piracetam 1600mg
Rhodiola Rosea 400mg
Eleuthero 150mg
Coenzyme Q10 + Bioperine - 200mg 
Alcar - 250mg
Ginkgo biloba - 100mg
Creatine monohydrate - 4 grams per day

So, what yu guys think? Is there a safe substitute for moda?
Its been difficult to me to find CDP-choline in Brazil. Any suggestions? Alpha GPC?
Any other suggestions? Bacopa? Lion's mane? Ashwagandha?

#2 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:20 AM

Modafanil increases histamine activity; mostly in the brain though... so I s'pose it could aggravate skin issues - namely psoriasis and eczema as well as keratination disorders.

Try Pitolisant instead; it also increases histamine but it may also balance out the effects of it...tht.co sells it, just tell them on the sign-up  form that
Use Rosemarinic acid or lemon balm extract at night...you can stabilize mast cell secretions and still preserve brain histamine to keep your awareness, sanity, motivational drive and zest for life...which histamine plays a role in all of these. A strong one..low histamine leads to ADHD, paranoia and major cognitive issues as well as loss of motivation and bipolar may also be a low histamine disorder. LBE can improve stress, stabilize histamine without directly blocking it's receptors and improve memory at the same time..so it's your 'neutral' non-impairing herbal noot!

'Area-1255' sent ya and you are using the products to conduct 'small animal and rodent studies' which intend to investigate neuronal systems of histamine and other biogenic amines as well as potential nootropics and their mechanism of actions - in order to probe future developments and gain insight into the pathophysiology of major neurogenerative disorders and their treatment choices/outcomes.

Edited by Area-1255, 28 September 2015 - 04:22 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

If anyone knows a reputable source of Pitolisant could you PM me?  A quick search didn't turn up anyone I was familiar with.

#4 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:49 PM

If anyone knows a reputable source of Pitolisant could you PM me?  A quick search didn't turn up anyone I was familiar with.

THT.co --> http://tht.co/product/pitolisant/

Edited by Area-1255, 29 September 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#5 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:10 PM

I guess they are back in business.  Thanks.

#6 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

I guess they are back in business.  Thanks.

They've been back in business for about a month and a week.  :|?

Let them know 'Area-1255' sent ya on the registration/order form.  ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:07 PM

Will do.  Thanks for the heads up.  I hope they are back for good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users