• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The western world and islam, do you worry about it?

islam

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 tfor

• 202 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:36 PM

In Europe there are already a lot of immigrants with islamic belief systems.

And now due to all the masses of refugees streaming to european countries this issue will increase even more.

Adding the fact that European countries have very small reproduction rates (at least the European citizens) this basically

means that it's only a matter of time and muslims will be in the majority.

Even before they are in the majority they will start making demands, as they already are.

I know this first hand. First they start saying they want to build a mosque in a town, without tower to yell their annoying stuff from.

Then the next step is they want to add a tower.

Then the next step is that they also want the allowance to yell their stuff from it.

This is how it goes.

How do you feel about this? Does this worry you? I think it's a pretty huge threat the Europe and to freedom itself.

Just take a lot at the suppression which non-muslims have to take in countries where muslims are the majority.

In Turkey christians cannot even build a church! I think in Turkey there are like 2 christian churches in total.

I ask myself where is the "real islam"? The friendly islam?

Why do we not see muslims in Europe marching on the streets protesting against IS and standing up against terrorism?

• Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:59 PM

I've been to both a Christian church and a monastery in Turkey. The church was in the Islamic part of Istanbul
  • Good Point x 2

#3 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:24 PM

Islam is not only a threat to europe, it is a threat to human civilization.

It is a all encompassing system of ruels that is still stuck in the 7th century, and it didnt have the enlightenment or anything similar to pull it out of the "dark ages".

Yes, you should help people who are in danger and who are suffering, but if you let million more muslims into europe you are inviteing Jihad, the Sharia, the Burka, Honorkillings, the killings of Apostates, Homosexuals, Atheists, Critics,... and all sort of other bronze age Insanity into the 21st century.

As I mentioned before, someplace else in the forum, If there is anything that could kill us all effectively, it is most likely our own stupidity, therefore I think Islam is an existencial risk, especially if it gets it dirty hands on nukes and similar weapons.

• Agree x 4
  • Good Point x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:15 AM

Syria was a secular state
  • Ill informed x 3
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

The Leadership and maybe the better educated people were/are secular the mayority is far away from it.

It also should be mentioned that only maybe 30% of the "Refugees" are from Syria, the rest is from Afghanistan, Pakistan and so on.

• unsure x 1

#6 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

So most of the refugees are atheists or what? I don't believe this.

I am sure their are either muslims or they are open towards islam.

Can you picture them converting to christianity? I can't.

These people are very likely to be drawn towards radicalism especially when they

notice that not everything is as nice as they imagined it to be in their new "home" country.

If they don't find a job or don't have enough money to buy what they desire they will start

to make problems, this is pretty logical.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#7 mtn2011

• 33 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

their birthrate is much much higher than white europeans as well, combine this immigration and they will rule europe within a few generations

• Good Point x 3
  • Ill informed x 1

#8 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:15 PM

their birthrate is much much higher than white europeans as well, combine this immigration and they will rule europe within a few generations

Which would be a catastrophe.

An important pillar of human civilization would be gone, replaced by a fanatic bronze age cult of death.

And dont get me wrong, iam not a racist, the people are not the problem, the problem is within their heads, the stuff they believe in, and that virus can infect people from all over the world, but no one cares to prevent that horror from spreading.

All that has been achieved through the enlightenment we are willing to give away out of fear, we dont want to look like racists, or be seen as intolerant... to hell with political corectness if it costs that much.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#9 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

Syria was a secular state

Better than what will replace it however that is not saying much.

• Agree x 1

#10 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 09:51 PM

Yes that is right, if Assad falls theyll have a theocracy, cause the land was a "secular" state only by force and not through the people.

• Good Point x 1

#11 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

An important pillar of human civilization would be gone, replaced by a fanatic bronze age cult of death.

Ironically, it was the opposite : when europe was a fanatic middle-age cult of death and ignorance , Islamic civilisation was at the height of sophistication , science, refinement, and all-round progress. It was the foundation on wich the West built its renaissance. Then the pendulum started swinging backwards, with islamic civilisation regressing backward towards the dark ages while the west kept advancing. 

Edited by BlueCloud, 25 March 2016 - 02:45 PM.

• Disagree x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#12 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

I don't worry too much. Because of increased communication and trade around the world, people are more connected and less likely to kill each other. This trend has been ongoing for centuries (less violence).

The main problem is that the U.S. and a few other military powers over the last century or so have been meddling in the middle east, conducting wars, funding various dictators, destroying entire countries, killing millions. If I lived in those regions, I would be mad as well, and might be sympathetic to groups like ISIS.

We don't need the middle east oil anymore. Time to get out of the middle east.

If we spent a trillion dollars on technological progress instead of killing hundreds of thousands of people every year in the middle east, then we would be so far ahead of ISIS (or other radical groups) - so much more advanced - that we would never have to worry about them as an existential risk (taking over the world).

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • unsure x 1

#13 islidur1

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

I don't worry too much. Because of increased communication and trade around the world, people are more connected and less likely to kill each other. This trend has been ongoing for centuries (less violence).

The main problem is that the U.S. and a few other military powers over the last century or so have been meddling in the middle east, conducting wars, funding various dictators, destroying entire countries, killing millions. If I lived in those regions, I would be mad as well, and might be sympathetic to groups like ISIS.

If we spent a trillion dollars on technological progress instead of killing hundreds of thousands of people every year in the middle east, then we would be so far ahead of ISIS (or other radical groups) - so much more advanced - that we would never have to worry about them as an existential risk (taking over the world).

Pretty much this. I see the west as the main terrorists in the world anyway. They are the ones who ruined Libya, Syria and Iraq. They are the ones who drew borders for countries that weren't even countries to begin with. They are the ones that spread this false hope with "democracy" Radical groups only come about to create fear in western society.

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#14 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:33 PM

Take a look:

https://www.youtube....h?v=7lOGHgPK0ug

• Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#15 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:55 AM

I wish the world's politicians could exhibit this kind of thinking. 

The Iraq invasion was what set all of this off.

There are far bigger problems to deal with than Islamic extremism. The ridiculous wealth gap comes to mind.

• Good Point x 2
  • Disagree x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1

#16 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:04 AM

The muslims have agency, they are not doing this because of imperialism, the sate of israel or the USA, they are doing it because their insane prophet told them to conquer the world. We have to fight them and to prevent them from achieving their goals.

Yes, muslims, all 1.6 billions of them,  secretly gather every year in an underground bunker for their annual "World-Invasion"  conference, during wich they discuss their evil plans. 

They also have secret superpowers like being able to morph into any shape or form ( careful, that cute cat in your house could actually be a muslim ) so that they can infiltrate all levels of society.  They are however easy to identify , if you pay attention to a little detail, according to Wikipedia :

Most of the aliens muslims, in particular the lowest-ranking members or workers in green jumpsuits, were emotionless and had deformed little fingers which could not move and were bent at an unnatural angle

https://en.wikipedia...ki/The_Invaders

So, when you shake someone's hand, pay attention to their little fingers. If they're stiff,  they could be muslims in disguise ! In that case, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT stay alone in a room with them. They will emit a gas that makes you fall asleep, then while you're sleeping, they will steal your skin , wear it and pretend they are you. That is how muslims are replacing the planet's human population.

See this undercover video on how they operate ! 

In fact, it may be too late : how can you be sure that your wife, husband, friends , have not been already replaced in their sleep by muslims  !!!?  

Oh by the way, it's the same thing with the jews...

Edited by BlueCloud, 18 April 2016 - 01:29 AM.

#17 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:37 PM

Jews never blew themself up in public, never killed masses of people, even when they were prossecuted and murdered.

Why is that so?

1.6 Billion People believe in an insane death cult, a large part of them is willing to kill and die for pussy in the afterlife, I dont know which part of them is trying to reach paradise through breeding and spreading their abominable beliefes, and which is trying to blow themself up.

These people are told that we are the most veil of creatures for not accepting allah and his prophet, every muslim has to fight for world domination, there is nothing more noble than to fight in the Jihad, this is the ticket to Martyr-Paradise nothing else can clean you from your sins like the death as martyr.

Everyone who subscribes to all that nonsnse, who believes in it by heart, is a potential danger, and the more muslims come to europe the more freedom, equality and safety will decline.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#18 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:19 PM

Run away boy ! The muslims are out there to GET YOU ! Along with the blacks who are coming to EAT YOU ( everyone knows that africans are cannibals ) or at the very least rob you and rape your wives !! 

The fifties have called, they want you back. Amazing to see such a display of sheer ignorance in 2016 from someone who live in a so-called "First world" country, in the age of cheap travel and internet. It just shows that one can live in a modern western country like Austria with all the luxuries of tech , and be every bit as ignorant and uneducated as a poor fellow from a lost village in the mountains of Afghanistan...

Jews never blew themself up in public, never killed masses of people, even when they were prossecuted and murdered.

Why is that so?

I don't know ... maybe because one of your fellow countrymen killed a few millions of them in the 40's , so there aren't many left ?

And we all know that  ALL germans and austrians are Nazis and "Mein Kampf" is a mandatory reading at school and everyone there has a portrait of Hitler hanging on the wall at home, right ?  :)

( Incidently, a bunch of fanatic jews in Israel have been killing a substantial number of palestinians and occupying their territories for a few decades now. Fanatism seems to be very much an equally distributed idiocy among the human race )

Edited by BlueCloud, 18 April 2016 - 09:06 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#19 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:19 PM

hmhm whilst I think the anti-muslim rhetoric is racist and in the 50s, one could really make the argument that muslim culture does not really integrate with the rest of the world, wherever they go they don't really integrate with the culture or soften their religion. You can't say the same about the jews, hindus and christians etc who have all modernised and westernised both in their own countries and in foreign countries. If you don't think this is a case then you simply have never been close to a high muslim population area.

i think this is because unlike other religions their own countries have never undergone modernisation and still remains very much in the middle ages in terms of ideology and legal structure. The religious freedom we speak about is not the same religious freedom they speak about. Our religious freedom does not invade people's rights and when it does such as pro-life , anti global warming or anti gay, we strongly oppose it so why should an exception be made for muslim religion?

I mean I definitely think the Iraq war was a big mess up, and the west killed loads of people, the middle east collapsed and nobody got anything for it, but I mean is muslims want to migrate to the west they have to make some compromises. Btw many muslims in places like China are forced to make compromises to treat women equally (I know China of all places right?). What the west did wrong is say as long as it's religious it's your right to do as you please.

Anyways I am not an expert on this topic - I don't agree with religion in general. Look at the extreme christians - they don't believe in global warming, they don't believe in evolution, things like that will set us back or doom us, religion has always been a tool for control whether its confucian in China or the caste system in India or holy wars in Europe. So much science and progress has been destroyed because of god this god that, excuses made by the ruling class to keep people uneducated.

Edited by Major Legend, 18 April 2016 - 10:31 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#20 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

hmhm whilst I think the anti-muslim rhetoric is racist and in the 50s, one could really make the argument that muslim culture does not really integrate with the rest of the world, wherever they go they don't really integrate with the culture or soften their religion. You can't say the same about the jews, hindus and christians etc who have all modernised and westernised both in their own countries and in foreign countries. If you don't think this is a case then you simply have never been close to a high muslim population area.

i think this is because unlike other religions their own countries have never undergone modernisation and still remains very much in the middle ages in terms of ideology and legal structure. The religious freedom we speak about is not the same religious freedom they speak about. Our religious freedom does not invade people's rights and when it does such as pro-life , anti global warming or anti gay, we strongly oppose it so why should an exception be made for muslim religion?

I mean I definitely think the Iraq war was a big mess up, and the west killed loads of people, the middle east collapsed and nobody got anything for it, but I mean is muslims want to migrate to the west they have to make some compromises. Btw many muslims in places like China are forced to make compromises to treat women equally (I know China of all places right?). What the west did wrong is say as long as it's religious it's your right to do as you please.

Anyways I am not an expert on this topic - I don't agree with religion in general. Look at the extreme christians - they don't believe in global warming, they don't believe in evolution, things like that will set us back or doom us, religion has always been a tool for control whether its confucian in China or the caste system in India or holy wars in Europe. So much science and progress has been destroyed because of god this god that, excuses made by the ruling class to keep people uneducated.

"Why should an exception be made for muslim religion?"

Because they are usually browner than you, and you are a racist for not recognizing their racial...whatever. ; - )

Also your great nation of Britain has drawn borders in several countries that do not reflect tribal divisions and thus has wreaked havoctherefore Britain in turn must become increasingly incoherent (multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, etc) to make things equal. That'll be great I'm sure.

I only worry about the topic in so far as I think it is sad that for example the physical land of Sweden will be lost to the Mohammedan religion and its people, and cause some persecution of some good people of my genetic heritage. It is an inconvenience in the grand scheme. It might be one of those necessary things though, that will propel my people forward after the fact.

Edited by Keizo, 05 May 2016 - 09:51 AM.

• Disagree x 2

#21 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

"Why do we not see muslims in Europe marching on the streets protesting against IS and standing up against terrorism?" I'm sure there are a few, but the answer I imagine most important: People are tribal.

"I ask myself where is the "real islam"? The friendly islam?" Well according to this Bill Warner guy Mohammedanism is both the religion of peace and the religion of conquest by the sword, all at once. 

• Good Point x 1

#22 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:43 PM

What is Going on in Islam today is not new.  Most westerners know nothing of the history of the east since 600.  Time to study.  Time to understand Islam.

#23 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

I can tell you what happend, the arabs themselves have written it down for the rest of mankind to read, but we are just to stupid to buy their holy books* and read them.

Mohammed, a caravan merchant and man of low character who, in his pursuit to leave a mark on history and get rich, was assisted by his first wife, managed to convince a handfull of ancient, arab triebsmen to believe he is the final messenger of god He had to leave his home in mecca because he finaly managed to upset even the most peaceloving of his neighbours, and so he went to medina (yathrib) where he took over the management and started to fuck up local trade and transport for his former home town. After a couple of raids, wars, and the genocide of the Jews next door he died in 632,and it is very likely someone helped him to cross over to the paradise. His abominable cult worked fine for his buddys who became caliphs, and this nonsense still works since humans rather die than to abandone an old idea which has NOT worked since ancient times.

• Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#24 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

I can tell you what happend, the arabs themselves have written it down for the rest of mankind to read, but I am just too stupid to buy books and read them.

mm...ok...

It's 1915 all over again...

Edited by BlueCloud, 21 May 2016 - 08:41 PM.

#25 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

What is Going on in Islam today is not new.  Most westerners know nothing of the history of the east since 600.  Time to study.  Time to understand Islam.

Nope, it's just you guys. There are a lot of people on earth who are educated and intelligent. Don't think your ignorance is shared by everyone on the planet.

Also read about the Dunning-Kruger effect. 

I also have an insane idea, and I'm hesitant to post it , because it could be traumatic for some of you. So , Trigger Warning ...

you're still here ? Ok, you've been warned :

Get a passport, hope on a plane, and travel the world.... I know, it's a deeply provocative idea. Pretty out-there..

(And by "the world", and I don't mean Florida's Disneyland or the other village next to the one you've  been living in and never left. Yes, go see the other 90% of earth's population that you never thought existed or only heard about in Indiana Jones movies ( wich you confused for a documentary )

Edited by BlueCloud, 21 May 2016 - 09:01 PM.

#26 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

"Why do we not see muslims in Europe marching on the streets protesting against IS and standing up against terrorism?" I'm sure there are a few, but the answer I imagine most important: People are tribal.

here is a much simpler explaination : for the same reason you didn't march in the streets to protest against Anders Breivik killing 110 teens in Norway in 2011  in the name of Christ and the "preservation of the purity of the white race". You thought the idea that you should be associated with him by the mere fact that you're christian like him ( or white) is outlandish. He is not you and doesn't represent you or most christians.

Or for the same reason you didn't walk in the streets to protest against some Vatican pedophile priests raping children. The fact that they were christians and priests doesn't mean that all christians ( or priests) are de-facto pedophiles . Christians don't feel the need to publicly claim they're not pedophiles everytime a new pedophile priest story is revealed in the news, right ? And there is no reason you should. 

Well, it's the same with muslims. The majority of them feel that asking why they didn't "march in the streets" or publicly proclaim they are not terrorists as completely outlandish and deeply insulting. They don't feel they should publicly dissociate with terrorists or Daesh, for the simple reason that they don't feel associated with them in the first place !

Edited by BlueCloud, 21 May 2016 - 09:25 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#27 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

Nope, it's just you guys. There are a lot of people on earth who are educated and intelligent. Don't think your ignorance is shared by everyone on the planet.

Also read about the Dunning-Kruger effect. 

I also have an insane idea, and I'm hesitant to post it , because it could be traumatic for some of you. So , Trigger Warning ...

you're still here ? Ok, you've been warned :

Get a passport, hope on a plane, and travel the world.... I know, it's a deeply provocative idea. Pretty out-there..

(And by "the world", and I don't mean Florida's Disneyland or the other village next to the one you've  been living in and never left. Yes, go see the other 90% of earth's population that you never thought existed or only heard about in Indiana Jones movies ( wich you confused for a documentary )

Your warning is noted.  Are you threatening anyone who dares to criticize Islam?  Typical.  How do you pretend to know how much of the world I have seen?  As for the history of the world, that was my major in Collage and I have been a history buff my entire life.  I have studied the history if Islam and most Westerners do not have a clue what they are.  You may indeed be insane as you have said but this topic is about Islam.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#28 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:36 AM

here is a much simpler explaination : for the same reason you didn't march in the streets to protest against Anders Breivik killing 110 teens in Norway in 2011  in the name of Christ and the "preservation of the purity of the white race". You thought the idea that you should be associated with him by the mere fact that you're christian like him ( or white) is outlandish. He is not you and doesn't represent you or most christians.

Or for the same reason you didn't walk in the streets to protest against some Vatican pedophile priests raping children. The fact that they were christians and priests doesn't mean that all christians ( or priests) are de-facto pedophiles . Christians don't feel the need to publicly claim they're not pedophiles everytime a new pedophile priest story is revealed in the news, right ? And there is no reason you should. 

Well, it's the same with muslims. The majority of them feel that asking why they didn't "march in the streets" or publicly proclaim they are not terrorists as completely outlandish and deeply insulting. They don't feel they should publicly dissociate with terrorists or Daesh, for the simple reason that they don't feel associated with them in the first place !

As A Christian I condemn anyone killing children, molesting them or defending sin just because someone is a Christian.  I am not a Roman Catholic but they have condemned pedophile sins and have made extensive efforts to clean it up.  So your logical fallacy making this comment is nonsense.  Race has nothing to do with it either.  Most Christians are not white.

So if your representation is supposed to throw some light on the situation we find going on with Islam and its present and past genocide, you are the one making this sick comparison.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3

#29 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:47 AM

Your warning is noted.  Are you threatening anyone who dares to criticize Islam?  Typical.  

:laugh:

The Monty Phytons would be proud of you. 

Guy#1 : "Travel the world, meet people that are different than you !"

Guy#2  :"What ?? you threatening anyone who dares to criticize islam ? Your warning is noted"

Trigger Warning : "Trigger warnings are warnings that the ensuing content contains strong writing or images which could unsettle those with mental health difficulties." https://en.wikipedia.../Trauma_trigger

No, I'm warning about the trauma that knowledge will bring to your ignorance ( wich runs so comically deep ). Ignorance is not just another point of view that you can present on a forum. Knowledge > Ignorance. Period.

I mean, you've already won awards on this forum : http://www.longecity...-on-this-forum/

PS : and you're not "critisizing" islam. You've just been spitting and fabulating and inventing on anything that's not christian. Real criticism is an intellectual activity that is , I'm afraid , far beyond your means. 

How do you pretend to know how much of the world I have seen?  As for the history of the world, that was my major in Collage and I have been a history buff my entire life.  I have studied the history if Islam and most Westerners do not have a clue what they are.  You may indeed be insane as you have said but this topic is about Islam.

"How do you pretend to know how much of the world I have seen?"  

Are you kdding ? It's blatantly obvious you never set a foot outside your village. You probably never even seen a non-white person except on television.

"As for the history of the world, that was my major in College"

Lol... What college was that ? The Kellogg's Corn Flakes College-In-The-Back-Of-The-Cereal-Box ?   

The only thing you've ever studied is how to spread hatred. That's the only reason you came to this forum and your 1 billion posts. You ( and your other buddy) breath and live on hatred , xenophobia, and anything that doesn't fit within the limited confines of your chistian extremist zealousness. 

Edited by BlueCloud, 22 May 2016 - 07:42 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#30 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 06:50 AM

As A Christian I condemn anyone killing children, molesting them or defending sin just because someone is a Christian.  I am not a Roman Catholic but they have condemned pedophile sins and have made extensive efforts to clean it up.  So your logical fallacy making this comment is nonsense.  Race has nothing to do with it either.  Most Christians are not white.

So if your representation is supposed to throw some light on the situation we find going on with Islam and its present and past genocide, you are the one making this sick comparison.

Guy#1 : "The sky is blue"

Guy#2 : "Wrong ! Logical fallacy. The correct answer is : the sky is blue !"

oh wow...Your level of comprehension failure is absolutely breathtaking. You didn't understand a single word of what I just wrote. Please don't use expressions like "logical fallacy" when you have absolutely no clue what it means, because my whole post is the exact opposite of you've just understood ( or totally and utterly failed to understand ) of my post.

“ It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair.

Edited by BlueCloud, 22 May 2016 - 07:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: islam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users