Anxiety Induced Stuttering, Flushing and Voice Modulation Issues

anxiety

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stan08

• 175 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:57 PM

I'm hoping someone on here can help me understand the reason why certain supplements improve my anxiety induced problems when in social situations (mainly stuttering, facial flushing and voice modulation issues...which is really weird when my voice level gets loud all of a sudden while talking) so I can use that information to maybe find even better solutions.  

So far, the only supplements that reduce the aforementioned issues are lithium orotate (provides the greatest improvement), magnesium and agmatine.  Whenever I stop taking lithium (2.5-5 mg/day), the problems start back up within a few days (but not as bad if I increase my magnesium intake throughout the day).  The reason I keep stopping lithium is that while it helps a lot with anxiety, it also seems to decrease my libido.  

I recently stopped taking lithium orotate again and replaced it with Relora to see what effects occur.  Well, those same issues started right back up within a few days of stopping the lithium.  Basically, is there something in particular that lithium orotate does (and magnesium and agmatine to a lesser extent) that would explain how it helps my anxiety issues.  Any guidance/information would be appreciated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users