- - - - -

NOOPEPT + TAURINE GOOD COMBINATION?

noopept taurine hydergine oxiracetam dha choline alcar mct oil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mynameismaximus_*

• Lurker

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:53 AM

Hello guys, I'm a bit newbie about nootropics, however by reading stuff I developed the following stack, I would like to know if it can cause any adverse effect I don’t know about, because I’m planning to use it for the long term

Noopept

Hydergine

Oxiracetam

Taurine

ALCAR + MCT oil

Choline

DHA

I study engineering, so memory + logical thinking synergy is the goal. I’m currently using noopept and found that I react very well to it, so I'm particularly interested in the Noopept + Taurine combination. I read that taurine avoids glutamate excitotoxity, so is it true to state that I could increase my noopept daily intake for beyond the normal or even megadose it without causing harm or injury to my nerves? If yes, which would be the noopept : taurine ratio?

I’m also concerned about taurine long term effects, since it seems to be related to kidneys mechanism. Some researches state that it is good while others claim it may be harmful for kidney functioning  ... please share your opinion and experiences about it :)

Any tips about dosage, critics or suggestions would be kindly welcome. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, taurine, hydergine, oxiracetam, dha, choline, alcar, mct oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users