• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Where to buy Modafinil

modafinil addmen modalert modafinil online generic provigil where to buy modafinil modafinil online pharmacy

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 misterfritz

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:08 AM

After some extensive research and nail biting I placed an order with ADDMEN, whom I found via Reddit.  I have to be honest that I chose them based on pricing, which was the best I found compared to others.  It did cause some apprehension while waiting, but order was received in good time, and the modalert  yielded the desired effects I was seeking.    Buying online without a prescription is a risky endeavor.  For anyone on the fence I recommend these guys and their product.  Feel free to pm with any question.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 98NSX

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:55 PM

I've never heard of this company.

It seems like it was a chance to take though.

I've ordered from modiodal a couple months back and didn't have any issues besides the delivery time (this seems like the most common issue when ordering modafinil).

Purchasing modafinil always carries a risk so keep that in mind.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 aurenzzi

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:55 PM

I’ve been trawling through post history for info on buying Modafinil. Most of the info is from a year or two back and many of the links to online pharmacies are now dead. I think it’s time to resurrect this topic for people who need updated info! If possible please share sites, no private vendors please. Also could you share your experience with using Modafinil ? Did it work for you?

Edited by aurenzzi, 06 November 2016 - 11:29 PM.

#4 MartinSz

• 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:06 PM

I ordered Modafinil  online for the first time ever from http://www.sunmodalert.ru and I’ve got to say, it’s the only way to go! I discovered this company after doing less than an hour’s worth of internet searching and reading. Reports suggested they were legit so I took a chance on them.

I actually intended to order from another company at first but there was a problem with processing my payment. I have a debit card from PayPal Business but for whatever reason I couldn’t use that to buy Modafinil, despite it being fully charged up. It all worked out for the best though, as I’m really happy with Sunmodalert.

My order came through seamlessly and really quickly, considering it ships all the way from India to the UK. Not only was the shipping fast (I took an upgrade shipping) it was extremely fast! Really can’t fault it. I ordered last on a Thursday evening and the confirmation of the order was emailed to me really quickly, I’d say it took less than five minutes. On Tuesday I got the alert in my email that my order had been shipped, along with the tracking number and link to all the information on using the tracking feature.
I tracked the package probably about three times a day. At the time, there was a warning on the site which told me to expect a two to four day delay on all tracking updates. The site assured me that my order would be shipped normally but the updates might not properly reflect this. 

It was on Wednesday, one day after I got the tracking number and shipping alert, that the package came to my door. Unfortunately I wasn’t home at the time (midday) to sign for it, so I had to collect it from the post office next morning (Thursday). 

So all told, it took me seven days to get my order but it would have been just six days if I’d been at home for the delivery. 
The Modalert by Sun Pharma itself was everything I was expecting. Really top notch stuff. I was very impressed with SunModalert, especially their speedy delivery times, so I recommend them to all my friends and to everyone online thinking of trying them out!

#5 ketano

• 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:22 PM

Few months ago, I bought my first order from "Onedollarthings” found them among legit pharmacies list: http://modalert200.c...inil-suppliers/. Never tried other suppliers yet. The delivery was a little slow, due it getting stuck somewhere along the shipping route, which at the time made me a little anxious. It did eventually arrive, after 2 weeks of being trapped along the way. The problem turned out to be the postal system in my own country and nothing to do with the Indian side. The export from India was quick and the package arrived on my side within a couple of days. 

The product I ordered was same Modalert200 from Sun Pharma. reviewed by !!!!!!!.  I had heard that the pills were meant to have a sickly sweet flavor. What I ordered tasted as described, which gave me confidence in the product’s quality and authenticity.

After taking the pills for a while, I can state that they are effective and strong. I’m still deciding whether the Modafinil  experience is for me but if I continue with it, I’ll definitely be ordering from OneDollarThings again. Modafinil does seem to give me the great powers of concentration people have spoken about yet I also experience an odd, mild sensation of calm euphoria. This certainly feels good but I’m not sure it will ultimately aid me in my goal of being more productive. My purpose in taking Modafinil is not to feel good but to work harder, after all.

I should also point out that I’m not among those who were requested to review the site. I found it by myself through google and received no discount on my order. I was just a regular customer and did not distinguish myself during any part of the ordering process.

I got in touch with the company to ask about the shipping delay. I was not too impressed by their reply, which took about two days to come through. However, when they eventually got back to me they were very professional and polite. They soon diagnosed the problem (that being the postal service on my side) and gave me some good advice on how to best resolve it. 

One thing which worried me about the company when I checked the online reviews on reddit is the fact that many of their reviews are by people with no prior posts. Some of these people have likely just created an account for the sole purpose of leaving a review, whether or not they’ve sampled the products, and some just want to stay anonymous. After all, nootropics are still rather controversial.

All in all, I’d say the site offers good service and fair prices (1$/pill), as well as professional customer support. If your experience is anything like mine, you will find yourself satisfied!

#6 Janik13

• 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:51 PM

This website reviews Modafinil vendors and it’s a great, info-rich resource. I decided to try their most highly recommended vendor (Sunmodalert) and I was not disappointed. My delivery took only 8 days to arrive and the vendor was quick, informed and courteous when replying to my queries.

I wasn’t too sure about ordering the generic form of Provigil, a drug I’ve been taking for ages. However, this manufacturer seems to create a very high quality generic which is basically equivalent to Provigil. After using the drug for so long, I’d be able to tell if there was a major difference and there just isn’t. 
About myself:I suffer from narcolepsy AND sleep apnea so I really need this stuff. I took 200 mg. of the  drug my doctor prescribed for the first time and it worked great. After half an hour, I felt more clear-headed and awake than ever. It really helped me concentrate on my work and get things done, nothing was able to distract me. It really made me very lucid, a feeling which lasted at least half a day. There was no quick coming down period either, as with Adderall, and it faded in slowly too which is nice. The effect is a lot more clear and natural than the high you get from Adderall so for my money, it’s the way to go. 

#7 Agatao

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:05 AM

I used Eumodafinil while working in Germany, while being in JP I've sticked to Modacat.  They supplied me with my first ever batch of nootropics and soon after, they contacted me to say they’re shutting down! :sad: That’s a real pity. I got a sample pack from them which included various generics, like Modvigil and Modalert as well as generic Nuvigil pills like Artvigil and Waklert. The best of all these drugs were definitely Modalert and Waklert. The HAB Pharma Artvigil and the Modvigil may as well have been placebos - I felt no discernible benefit from them. The Sun Pharmaceuticals Modalert was better than their Waklert imo. When the Modaert gets going, it’s really a dramatic and noticeable effect! Waklert fades in over time and perhaps is more enduring, usually lasting about two more hours. Modalert however only takes half an hour to get you going. I use it to cope with my shift work sleep disorder condition and I appreciate the fast results. Now I'm also looking for a good vendor shipping to JP.

#8 Skofagen

• 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:31 AM

If you’ve never bought prescription Modafinil before, trust me that it’s expensive. A lot of people resist buying it online however, due to the perception that it can be a dodgy process. However, with Modafinil I’ve found a variety of dependable online pharmacies here: http://modafinildosa...o-buy-modalert/ and here https://www.reddit.c...ese_sites_good/

Competition in the nootropics market has resulted in low prices and a user feedback system which weeds out the scammers. Keep in mind that importing Modafinil without prescription is against US law, although prosecutions for such actions are vanishingly rare.

Modafinil is commonly available as 200 mg. pills. The most prevalent manufacturer is the Indian pharmaceutical firm, Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries. 

Provigil's active ingredient is Modafinil. Modalert, generic Provigil from SunPharma is a better deal than the brand name version due to the lower cost. SunPharma is a long-running company with a history of delivering quality products.

#9 antoandali

• 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:24 PM

About me

I’m a man in my early 20s with a diagnosis of ADHD but otherwise fit and healthy. I’m a trainee Software Engineer and graduated in the field about three months back. The job is demanding and requires me to be fully alert and focused throughout the day, which is tough with ADHD.

I have experimented with various other stimulants, including Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta and Dexedrine. They all made me feel agitated and hyper. Even worse, I felt myself sliding down the addiction hole. The benefits just weren’t worth the drawbacks.

I then heard about Modafinil's potential as an amphetamine alternative with no chemical addiction properties. After a lot of research, I decided to order some and the delivery was surprisingly fast and painless. It arrived while I working.

I took my first (half) pill after work when I got home and found it waiting for me. Not a good idea to take it so late but I was curious about the effects. Initially, I felt slightly perked up but nothing major, certainly nothing as intense as amphetamines. I had difficulty getting to sleep; it took a lot of cannabis and melatonin before I finally got to sleep after midnight.

This morning at got up at half past 6 as usual. I took another half-pill then the next half an hour later, hoping to experience some kind of rush. During the bus ride, I was mercifully free of the usual early morning lethargy. I got to work at 8.

At work, I had my usual mug of coffee and L-Theinane and L-Tyrosine at around 9. The coffee really kicked the stimulant effect into high gear. It felt like a bit like being on Adderall, I could also describe it as a cleaner and longer-lasting caffeine high.

Experience

That day at work turned out to be extremely hectic and busy, with two of my colleagues absent I had to take on their workload. I pretty quickly got overloaded and stressed out and at one point, became really pissed off. Fortunately, due to the Modafinil, I was able to get through it by staying focused on the necessary tasks. I had no time or inclination to get onto Facebook and other timewasters. During my workday, I also did a one hour yoga class. It’s possible that this helped my concentration.

What I like about Modafinil is that the effects are subtle but long-lasting. I didn’t feel hyped, I’m just able to get on with the job. There’s no high and subsequent low, it’s very smooth. I’m writing this in the evening before bedtime and I still feel pretty good. I believe the drug lasts in the system for about 12 to 16 hours, so definitely take it early.

#10 WeaverD

• 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:35 PM

For the past few years, I’ve been taking Phenibut, Kratom and Kava to manage stress and minor anxiety. Kratom is my mainstay but the others are sometimes good for specific situations. I recently discovered Modafinil and it sounded promising. Kratom is an excellent way to maintain concentration and wakefulness. I find it dramatically enhances my daily performance at work. Modafinil seemed to offer similar benefits without the drawbacks of Kratom so I decided to try it.

I bought Modalert from SunPharma in the 200 mg. dosage blisterpacks. I took a half pill in the early morning, to gauge the results. I didn’t feel much difference however, as the effect is stealthy. Although I felt wide awake there was no noticeable mood effect and I didn’t notice greater concentration. I fell asleep at my accustomed hour that evening.

When I awoke the next morning around 8 AM, I took a full tablet (200 mg.). After a little more than an hour, I began to feel some nausea and bloating in my stomach, a rare occurrence for me. These symptoms persisted over several more hours. Although I felt wide awake I also felt pretty uncomfortable due to the gastrointestinal distress. I also experienced a minor headache, along with an irritated mood and dysphoria.

As a result of these side effects, I was unable to get much work done at all. This was the exact opposite of what I wanted! I became irritable with my colleagues and snapped at them frequently. Paying attention to discussions became problematic as I would get obsessed on the details of prior topics and found it annoying when the conversation moved on to fresh topics. I had to ask people to repeat their points as I had difficulty in following them.

I switched back to Kratom after enduring 8 hours of these Modafinil side-effects, even though I had some concern about mixing these substances due to reports of seizures. I took the risk as I was starting to find Modafinil’s effects intolerable. People have mentioned staying hydrated and not overeating while on Modafinil but I did exactly that. Perhaps my system just doesn’t interact well with it!

• Informative x 1

#11 kriztom

• 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:12 PM

I’m not the type of person who takes a lot of medications, I try to live a very healthy lifestyle. I drink mostly water but lately I began drinking coffee to help me wake up in the morning. This was my first time buying medication over the internet. I decided to go with http://www.onedollarthings.com after a lot of internet searching.

The ordering process was smooth. I bought through their official site with my credit card. Paid just 23 dollars to get a trial pack of 20 pills. My package arrived after 20 days which isn’t too bad but a little longer than I was led to expect from the website. I got a little anxious due to the delay but further reading revealed that such delays are not exactly an unknown occurrence.

Their customer support was pretty decent. I got feedback on my order right away but didn’t seem to get an email with my tracking number for some reason. I was expecting better feedback. I learnt that if you contact them to ask about the status of your order then they’ll supply you with all the tracking info and so on. I couldn’t really be bothered to hassle them about it.

The wrapping of the product was really. Plain brown envelope around a really small, discreet packet of pills. The pills themselves are in a foil pack. I don’t think anyone could tell what was in the package just by looking at it.

The drug I ordered was Modalert, the 200 mg. strength version. Printed on the foil packaging is the brand “Sun Pharma,” so I guess they’re the manufacturer. I’ve heard they make the best generic form of Modafinil. For the branded kind, you need a doctor’s prescription.

OneDollarThings seem like a good company. I got the pills, which worked well, without any trouble with customs and the price was good. I’ll see how the Modafinil works out for me in future as I use it to help me with my studies.

#12 service@modafinilstar.com

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Try looking for reliable source here: http://www.longecity...uct-discussion/

Longecity selects their sponsors very carefully and allow them here.

#13 aurenzzi

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:47 PM

Wow! Thanks to everyone! 

• like x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#14 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

I have found ModafinilStar to be a reliable supplier of quality modafinil.
  • Good Point x 1

#15 MartinSz

• 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

I have just found the whole list of modafinil pharmacies for your convenience: Modup, afinilexpress, modafinilcat, sunmodalert, duckdose, modafinilstar, modapharma, nztdrugs, buyafinil, medstoreland, remedymart, leopharmarx, onedollarthings, medztop, eumodafinil, medcobra, medpillmart, modafinilbank, nixest, neomodafinil, rxrex, worldpharmacare, modafinilbooster, modafiniledge, mooduprx, onemedstore, monkeymoda, genericworldpharm, modafinilunion, modafinilrise, viabestbuy, rxpharmacyshop, 4nrx, med4pacific, edandmore, modafinilking, genericmds, pharmaoffshore, modafinilking

Edited by MartinSz, 26 May 2017 - 08:41 PM.

#16 lisalau

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:37 PM

I recently placed an order for ordered 100x Modalert from www.neomodafinil.com and received my package about five days ago. The price of shipping was fantastic and I received a discount coupon for 10% of my next purchase for being a “return customer”. I enquired about amending shipping details on a few occasions and received a friendly, helpful response and assistance every time. I used Modalert for the first time this year after being told about the product from a colleague.  I increased my initial dosage of 100mg and am experiencing the positive impact it has had on my work. I do however recommend that you initially use a lower dosage and after a while increase it. The product packaging remains the same and makes it easy to confirm as authentic. The expiry date is only during 2018 and leaves sufficient time. To summarize, I would definitely recommend Neomodafinil for preferred Seller of Modalert as they are a pleasure to do business with.

#17 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

afinilexpress.com is the accepted replacement for ModafinilCat.  There are many places to buy it.

#18 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

@cascadingsun, you haven't stated the source of your online purchase(s)--perhaps the source(s) isn't reputable. You haven't stated the dosages of modafinil and armodafinil you ingested, as well as the caffeine dosage. Did you check for potential drug interactions with any other drugs/supplements you were taking concomitantly? It's known that both modafinil and armodafinil can exacerbate existing heart problems.

It's a common reflex to assume "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" or "cum hoc, ergo propter hoc" to explain cause and effect. Other than temporal coincidence, upon what facts do you base your claims? Have you seen a doctor and received a diagnosis consistent with your symptoms? Perhaps you were unaware of a previous heart condition which subsequently and coincidentally manifested with your modafinil/armodafinil/caffeine usage.

#19 gregb

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:25 PM

Hi,

I am also thinking of ordering Provigil /Modafinil after I read this article: http://healthcareboa...ret-to-success/

Edited by gregb, 23 September 2017 - 10:26 PM.

#20 Damon Castello

• 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

Order modafinil online is not difficult. There are many online stores where it can be ordered.

#21 Rabramas

• 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

I'm sure that it will do the job. Next time, though, if you don't have the money to go to the doctor to get a prescription for it, buy it online at one of those canadian online drugstore. It's not free, of course, but is a lot cheaper than going to the doctor and then to a regular drugstore to buy it. I can recommend you http://all-pillsfory...l/Modafinil.htm , since that's the one I use. They have quality meds at good prices, and they ship overnight. You can search for others if you'd like, there are tons of them. Just wanted to save you some time telling you the one I use. Good luck.

#22 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

I’d suggest evopharmacy.com for brand name modafinil. A bonus with these guys is they are from the U.K. so easy to ship and clear customs vs someone based in Asia.

#23 ireneton

• 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:41 PM

https://neomodafinil.com . Highly recommend their Modalert. It seems to be exactly what I need in terms of what I get from a supplement. I work a physical and mental fatiguing job. I need to reduce the tiredness completely, keep sharp focus all day, increased speech fluidity, alertness, but not feel so much of a high. The modalert succeeds tremendously at keeping me from getting tired or fatigued mental or physically, as well as increasing my alertness with attention to detail and a closer to medium focus.

#24 wine_ought

• 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:05 AM

I've used evopharmacy.com a couple of times now.  Their modafinil is the real deal - made by Teva.  I recommend using express delivery.  My first order took 19 days via regular delivery (I'm on the west coast of the US).  My next order was with express delivery and took three days.  You can track both types of delivery.  Also, be aware that someone has to sign for the delivery.

#25 modafinilman

• Registrant
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 01:51 PM

BuyXArmodafinil.org is one vendor that has gone strong, even during the COVID-19 crisis. You might want to check them out!

#26 ashleydurand

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:26 AM

I used to order from Duckdose. They were really the best vendor.

Now I order from ModafinilXL or iafinil . ModafinilXL is cheap but slow, iafinil.com is a bit expensive but fast.

I am looking for a vendor who is both fast and cheap. Unable to find one. 

#27 RyaN28

• 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 01:04 PM

Good vendor of nootropics (including Modafinil) from EU: https://nootropicsjet.com/

#28 modafinilman

• Registrant
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 12:40 AM

Living in the UK, where Modafinil is legal as long as you order less than 100 tablets, I can wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Modafinil. Did just that and placed an order for 100 tabs, arrived in 2 weeks. I've also talked it through with my doctor so that I know I'm doing things legit.

• unsure x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • dislike x 1

#29 Nootropicsjet

• 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 09:59 AM

If you live in Europe, here: https://www.yourmodafinil.com/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Nootropicsjet

• 12 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 12:57 PM

EU vendor: https://www.yourmodafinil.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, addmen, modalert, modafinil online, generic provigil, where to buy modafinil, modafinil online pharmacy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users