• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Selegiline + MDMA or LSD or shrooms in a fasted state -- who did it?

selegiline psilocybin mdma lsd fasting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:10 AM

I'm not sure in which subforum this topic belongs.. It is most relevant to the forum as a whole.

I know that many people have tried the substances listed in the title and some used selegiline together with MDMA (street drug ecstasy) or magic mushrooms.  I want to know if anyone did light doses of either of the (alas illicit) drugs listed above, over a chronic low dose of selegiline in a thoroughly fasted state.

By a fasted state I mean not eating a thing starting from the previous night or, at most, having a very light breakfast (no more than a coffee with a toast or a fruit calorie-wise) in the morning of the party that would start late afternoon/evening. Then lotsa, lotsa dancing and then the first meal would be early morning of the next day. And no alcohol during the party of course, only water (maybe a bit of juice). 

Who ever did it this way? Have you noticed anything unusual following it? I did but I wanna hear from you first :)

Edited by xEva, 23 December 2015 - 08:17 AM.

#2 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:26 AM

Why would you use Selegiline with LSD and/or magic mushrooms?

I have never done it, but I would still love to hear your story.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:37 AM

I did Ayuwasca in Colombia in a pretty fasted state and was totally underwhelmed by it...

#4 xEva

• Topic Starter
  • 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:46 AM

Happy new year! :)

So, nobody?  I know that a lot of people fast before LSD, shrooms or X and I know that some people took selegiline with X and maybe some also took it with shrooms or LSD.  But who also fasted?

@noot_in_the_sky:     selegiline is a MAO-b inhibitor, which allows to cut a dose at least in half. That's one reason.

But of course here we're interested in other reasons. Looking back, it seems there was more magic in it than otherwise could be expected. ..though it's hard to tell when one is young. ..and then we sorta grew up and stopped doing those things... I'd love to repeat the experiment, for the science sake of course, but the elicit part now puts me off.

Also, I'm not sure which of the 3 was the real magic. I did some reading on MDMA yesterday and found one new thing: it also increases the levels of oxytocin. Maybe that's it? Or is it just the elicit part -? Just look at guys like Mick Jagger et al. Doesn't it strike you that those guys looks sorta youngish -- despite all the abuse they put their bodies through, ah? Those drugs work primarily on the brain, and ultimately, that's the only thing that matters while the rest is just the interface for it.

#5 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:58 PM

Happy new year! :)

So, nobody?  I know that a lot of people fast before LSD, shrooms or X and I know that some people took selegiline with X and maybe some also took it with shrooms or LSD.  But who also fasted?

@noot_in_the_sky:     selegiline is a MAO-b inhibitor, which allows to cut a dose at least in half. That's one reason.

But of course here we're interested in other reasons. Looking back, it seems there was more magic in it than otherwise could be expected. ..though it's hard to tell when one is young. ..and then we sorta grew up and stopped doing those things... I'd love to repeat the experiment, for the science sake of course, but the elicit part now puts me off.

Also, I'm not sure which of the 3 was the real magic. I did some reading on MDMA yesterday and found one new thing: it also increases the levels of oxytocin. Maybe that's it? Or is it just the elicit part -? Just look at guys like Mick Jagger et al. Doesn't it strike you that those guys looks sorta youngish -- despite all the abuse they put their bodies through, ah? Those drugs work primarily on the brain, and ultimately, that's the only thing that matters while the rest is just the interface for it.

Mick Jagger is known for intense workouts, he has extremely high status which probably affects lifespan via "the status syndrome" and keep in mind there is some selection bias at work with people like him: He became famous because he had a very energetic and winning personality, I bet he has high powered mitochondria, good genetics etc.

Another suspicion I have with these rockstar types is that they have some calorie restriction from the lifestyle.

• Good Point x 2

#6 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2016 - 08:00 PM

^ that shut her up

• Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#7 Soglom

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:04 PM

fasting is a way to prepare for the nausea that comes with the use of many psychedelics. I tried the 4-aco-dmt & piracetam combo a member here recommended at a lowish dose (10 to 15mg + 1g piracetam) after a 24h water fast. stayed at home in the dark room though, listening to drums and nature-recordings. very rewarding experience, I feel myself letting go of existing thinking patterns and found acceptance.

you're hinting at looks, the day after I started again with metta practice and could relate to my mirror image much more positively. this could definitely be an oxytocin-like effect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selegiline, psilocybin, mdma, lsd, fasting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users