C60oo Eye Drops

c60 eye

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:59 AM

Since acetyl carnosine eye drops seems to help with cataracts and other sight issues due mainly to antioxidant activity and castor oil eye drops too seems to work wonders the question can't avoid to arise: what about C60oo eye drops?

Some already reports sight improvement with oral C60oo, would be much more effective as eye drops?

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:10 PM

Olive oil has been used as a vehicle for delivering drugs to the eye (as eye drops), so at least that part of it seems ok.  I wouldn't expect c60oo to be harmful, but using it in the eye would be an experiment...

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:23 PM

Thanks Niner!

Yes, I agree olive oil would not be an issue at all (if castor oil is beneficial I cant see how olive oil would be of any harm).

It would be an experiment for sure and maybe better performed on animals first, it seems quite common for dogs to be effected by cataracts and some reader may face that issue with his dog, a good chance to experiment.

Maybe the safety question would relate to the effect light seems to have on C60, if it locates in the eye in order to elicit its functions it may be exposed to quite a good deal of light.

Any thoughts?

• Agree x 1

#4 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:03 AM

Aconita,

Why don't we do the following into a eye-drop for health to reverse glaucoma, dryness, redness and such. I know the biggest concern for most is conjuctivitis (Redness). I wonder if any of these can help. I think diet is a main factor, rest, and no drink/smoking.

C60 + BPC-157 + Castor Oil.

I know females love to use Castor Oil in their eyelashes to help "Grow" i think this is a myth. Regardless what do you think of castor oil directly into the eye? Do you know if this actually whitens eye? If so I wonder what kind of quality and purity Castor oil

#5 aconita

• Topic Starter
  • 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:39 PM

Castor oil is a bit more than just a myth, it contains mainly ricinoleic acid (about 90%) which specifically activates the EP3 prostanoid receptor for prostaglandin E2.

https://en.wikipedia...Ricinoleic_acid

PGE2 is quite interesting.

https://en.wikipedia...rostaglandin_E2

And it is actually very related to hair growth, eyelashes included.

Directly in the eye is probably the best thing ever for dry eyes, there are reports of improved sight and dissolving cataracts.

It seems best to avoid the black Jamaican kind for eyes treatments.

Hydrogen water looks promising too as eye drops in saline, oral and topical (compresses on eyelids) because of its specific antioxidant proprieties, at this stage probably safer than C60oo.

#6 YOLF

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:44 PM

I thought C60 inhibited prostaglandin 2 as part of it's life extension benefits, why increase receptors for it? What benefit would that result in? Something senolytic?

• Disagree x 1

#7 M. Robert Blanchard

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

Yeah, please don't put these nanoparticles in your eyes.

#8 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

And depending on the phenolic content, it might be pretty irritating. I imagine in cases where OO is used as a carrier it has been refined first.

#9 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:32 AM

Maybe the safety question would relate to the effect light seems to have on C60, if it locates in the eye in order to elicit its functions it may be exposed to quite a good deal of light.

C60 is indeed light sensitive and can form free radicals, so I think it would be a very bad idea to use it on your eyes. I've found that exposing C60 in MCT oil to a few minutes of red light breaks down the oil and produces the rancid smell typical of free caprylic acid.

#10 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

Well, I can say that I've accidentally got some in my eyes when I've applied it to my face before going to bed. It stung a little but I've not noticed any strong effects either way but of course given the time of application my eyes wouldn't have subsequently been exposed to light for several hours.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, eye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users