- - - - -

Help with my Future Stack

stack regimen supplements ageing prevention

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sith

• 161 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

Greetings everybody, after research and asking many of the kind members from the forum, I have decided on a stack to use but was wondering if you could be kind enough to critique it. I am an 18 year old male on a semi-pescetarian diet with high fat MUFA and Omega 3 fat content. My stack was going to include:

1700mg Metformin

1000mcg Vitamin B3 (due to metformin)

Vitamin K2

Fish Oil

5000mg Vitamin D3

Low dose Aspirin

C60OO

Astralagus 

Glycine 

Resvertarol 

Some of these, I am using currently, others I will be including. Any advice on whether to add or remove any? Swap them for other supplements?

Has anybody got any advice on how to take these supplements for a lower price? It can get quite pricey.  :)

#2 albedo

• 2,063 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:38 PM

Do you mean 1000mcg Vitamin B12 (due to metformin) ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

...and 5000iu D3

Why fish oil if you already eat lot of fatty fish?

To me it sounds like just a waste of money and maybe even harmful.

I don't like aspirin, to me it looks likely to do more harm than good.

I would wait for C60oo to get more results from research, you are still very young and got plenty of time ahead for it.

Resvertarol is very expensive and very poorly bioavailable, it sounds good only on paper, I would skip that one, spend your money on quality food and fun instead.  .

Practice a sport or do some training or both.

#4 Sith

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:19 AM

Do you mean 1000mcg Vitamin B12 (due to metformin) ?

Yes sorry for the confusion. It is Vitamin B12. That was a typo. Thanks for pointing that out.

#5 Harmen

• 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:52 AM

Vitacost has a quite good brand, Their vitamin k2 for example is quite affordable.

I also like the life extension one and two a day multivitamins (those have 300 mcg methyl-b12, maybe it is enough?). Glycine you should buy as a powder

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Sith

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:17 PM

Vitacost has a quite good brand, Their vitamin k2 for example is quite affordable.

I also like the life extension one and two a day multivitamins (those have 300 mcg methyl-b12, maybe it is enough?). Glycine you should buy as a powder

Thank you, I will definitely check that out. I have bought my Glycine powered but I'm unsure how much to use daily for methionine restriction. Any advice?  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, regimen, supplements, ageing, prevention

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users