Photo

ModaPharma

modapharma sponsored thread

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

I received my package (actually on Monday but I've been out of town). Will update after trying it out.

• like x 1

#62 QQQ

• 32 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

I would really like to try modafinil to improve my productivity.  I have been contemplating adding it to my list of nootropics for quite some time and have been looking for a reputable provider for the past few months.  

I don't have 75 posts but I have been a member since about 2008 and regularly visit these boards.  I also have a very large social media presence so a positive experience could be something I relay to my followers.  

#63 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:53 PM

I would really like to try modafinil to improve my productivity.  I have been contemplating adding it to my list of nootropics for quite some time and have been looking for a reputable provider for the past few months.  

I don't have 75 posts but I have been a member since about 2008 and regularly visit these boards.  I also have a very large social media presence so a positive experience could be something I relay to my followers.  

Hi QQQ, 

Thank you for your response, I am happy to hear that you're interested in our product. 

Unfortunately, we cannot bend the rules, despite the fact you are an avid member for some time. 

If you have another way you can promote our store via a link, please send me a private message, and I'll see if we can work something out :)

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

#64 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

Despite the fact that I am by absolutely no means an expert on the subject, for some strange reason I am currently the ‘most viewed author’ on modafinil on Quora. Or at least that’s what they tell me. May mean nothing. However, I’ve mentioned you as a promising upstart a couple of times when answering a question involving modafinil sourcing.

#65 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:36 AM

ModaPharma are you going to be caring Nuvigil in the future?

#66 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:17 PM

ModaPharma are you going to be caring Nuvigil in the future?

Hi, 

Unfortunately, we can only sell the brands available to the India Pharmacy we partner with. As Nuvigil is predominantly a US based brand or Armodafinil, I doubt it will ever become available to us. 

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

#67 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

Please clarify what's the current situation with shipping to Germany. Is skypax required or do you have it handled?

#68 Shinsou

• 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:53 AM

Please clarify what's the current situation with shipping to Germany. Is skypax required or do you have it handled?

I would be interested as well, but there shouldn't be a problem if the tabs are sent in an envelope or normal letter.
Since we have a law for "secrecy of post" which prohibits the opening of letters, unless it's really suspicious.

#69 chroma72

• 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:13 AM

Hi!

Good day!

I order and paid modafinil on your website modapharma.com it says your reply with 24 hrs

i havent received any emal? i was wondering  if  you  could  help with this and  i have  also

signed up for this free samples.

Hoping for your earliest reply

Order ##6982

Thank you.

Jan

#70 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:48 PM

Hi!

Good day!

I order and paid modafinil on your website modapharma.com it says your reply with 24 hrs

i havent received any emal? i was wondering  if  you  could  help with this and  i have  also

signed up for this free samples.

Hoping for your earliest reply

Order ##6982

Thank you.

Jan

Hi Jan, 

Thanks for getting in touch. We reply to all customers, if you haven't seen anything in your inbox then it may have been caught by your spam filter. 

I have sent an email to the contact on your order. 

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

#71 CaptainJ

• 24 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

I was hoping that more of the sample recipients would have posted their results.   I'd be happy to post if I got some. :)  Heck, I would even if I paid. I've been prescribed aderall before, and while I dont have high expectations that this will be very similar, maybe it will be similar enough?

I've not tried Modafinal before, and I haven't seen a consensus on who is the replacement for modafinal.cat.   Maybe I will start posting(I wonder if Modafinal would help with that?  I know adderall and even the EC stack did on other boards, but I dont carry the expertise here that I do for sports, politics, societal issues, etc).  Anyhow, this thread has given me a mission.   I wish PMs showed up and counted, because Ive spoken with some cool and kind folks on here.  Now, I am relying on modafinal to modavate(sic) me before even taking it.  That seems like a new class of drug.  ;)

Back to my original point, I was hoping to see more reviews, especially from those who had tried others before(but first timers would be ok too).  Thanks

#72 thx1138az

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

FYI. Just to update the thread... Modapharma is still viable. I just received my order of WakeAlert. Took a while, but it arrived ok. I thought I’d update everyone because too many companies go bad over time like SDFT did. Modapharma is still good as of April 2018.

#73 vitac1

• 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

FYI. Just to update the thread... Modapharma is still viable. I just received my order of WakeAlert. Took a while, but it arrived ok. I thought I’d update everyone because too many companies go bad over time like SDFT did. Modapharma is still good as of April 2018.

Hi how long did it take for them to respond or to receive order? It seems their site is down at the moment.

Ty and regards

#74 vitac1

• 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

i received order. it took 2 weeks...

br

#75 Bube

• 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:56 PM

Hello,

has anyone some new experiences with ModaPharma since last may?

Or can anyone recommend a other Modafinil shop where you ordered successful in the last view weeks?

Best regards

#76 hmaxim

• 17 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:34 PM

I'm also looking for a Modafinil vendor..if anyone would give a rec, I would appreciate it.

#77 Archon1

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:56 PM

Are people still receiving product from ModaPharma ?

#78 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:31 PM

bump

#79 huskvarna

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:15 PM

Moda helps me to keep focused on everyday tasks.

It is good to have some kind of fireworks in my brain while studying.

I usually order from modapharma

#80 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:39 PM

Just a friendly update for all our avid Modafinil enthusiasts. 

We have now moved URL to MODAPHARMA.ORG

...In fact - we seem to be the longest standing Modafinil vendor online! 

We are so popular that we decided to offer our customers even more products, so please be sure check us out!

All the best, 

Modapharma.org

#81 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:38 AM

Just a friendly update for all our avid Modafinil enthusiasts.

We have now moved URL to MODAPHARMA.ORG.

...In fact - we seem to be the longest standing Modafinil vendor online!

We are so popular that we decided to offer our customers even more products, so please be sure check us out!

All the best,
Modapharma.org

Any new offers for longecity members?

#82 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:11 PM

Maybe you should remove Germany from the list, at the website, since you don't actually ship there?

#83 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:45 AM

Does Artvigil have a strong, kind of a bleachy smell? Or did I buy fake pills?

#84 thx1138az

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:13 PM

Does Artvigil have a strong, kind of a bleachy smell? Or did I buy fake pills?

I got mine a few years back and they have a smell. There is a sulfur atom to each C15H15NO2molecule. That may be what the smell is. I'm not exactly sure what the healthy intake of sulfur is, so I reserve them for "go time" only.

Edited by thx1138az, 22 April 2021 - 12:17 PM.

#85 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 06:47 AM

I got mine a few years back and they have a smell. There is a sulfur atom to each C15H15NO2S molecule. That may be what the smell is. I'm not exactly sure what the healthy intake of sulfur is, so I reserve them for "go time" only.

Thanks! Just to be sure, your armodafinil tablets had also that strong and odd smell, not urine?

I've been using modafinil before and don't remember does it smell also.

#86 thx1138az

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2021 - 12:29 PM

Thanks! Just to be sure, your armodafinil tablets had also that strong and odd smell, not urine?

I've been using modafinil before and don't remember does it smell also.

My armodafinil is also from ModaPharma but it is the Sun Pharmaceutical brand. It does have a distinctive sulphur bleachy smell.

#87 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2022 - 04:15 PM

Can someone confirm legitimacy of the website? I would like to order to Germany. Also I'm ok to pay with Bitcoin, but I do not have a credit card. In the website there's a procedure described where you have to buy BTC with credit card and then pay? This left me a bit confused

Edited by Organism, 10 November 2022 - 04:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modapharma, sponsored thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By