• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Benzodiazepine showing up in drug test.

drug test benzodiazepine benzo modafinil modalert alpha gpc noopept false positive legality australia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adawg

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:05 AM

Hi,

I had a drug test today at work. Its a saliva test testing for the usuals. When it came to benzo there was no line, the tester asked me if I could see a line in the testing kit and I said yes, they took my word for it, though not sure if I actually passed.

Anyway I have been taking nootropics so wondering if any of the following would test positive?
Noopept; alpha gpc; modafinil (modalert).

Now I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be modafinil, just not sure on other 2 as I'm fairly new to them.

Also can someone tell me the legality of these in australia as it's hard to get a straight answer (also about to start taking l-theanine aswell as a capsule filler), I know modafinil is S4 prescription.

Thanks guys

#2 Adam Karlovsky

• Guest, Moderator
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:41 AM

My first thought is that it could be the Noopept or one of it's metabolites, but that is nothing more than a guess. Knowing how the test works would help us clarify how the test might be indicating a false positive, then we could narrow down some possibilities.

As far I know, Noopept, Alpha GPC and l-theanine are all unscheduled.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drug test, benzodiazepine, benzo, modafinil, modalert, alpha gpc, noopept, false positive, legality, australia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users