• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How long for fascoracetam to upregulate gaba - b so phenibut may start working again?

fascoracetam phenibut

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sinker123

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2016 - 05:12 PM

I ordered fascoracetam with the hopes it will reverse Phenibut tolerance....how long should I take fascoracetam before reintroducing phenibut...seemed like it happened pretty quickly for others

#2 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Theanine seems to have an ideal mode of action for reversing phenibut GABAb down regulation:

Theanine gives the same effect as phenibut, but instead of through agonism it's through antagonism so it can be taken every day without tolerance.

Theanine blocks mGlu1, which is coupled with GABA-B. So by antagonizing and upregulating mGlu1, it upregulates GABA-B.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2726695/

The GABA-B upregulation happens after theanine wears off.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sinker123

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:29 PM

I can confirm that fascoracetam, at the very least, has completely stopped my withdrawal...it truly was a gift.

As for bringing back the magic I do feel that the Phenibut benefit seem to be returning.

#4 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:26 AM

Could you PM me your source of fascoracetam.  My usual vendors don't carry it, including Powder City.

Thanks in advance!

#5 sinker123

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:06 PM

Frankly just google buy fascoracetam and the supplier will come up... plan 

I think a lot of times people find success with things and don't other posting....BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU Fascoracetam will stop withdrawals in its tracks.....At the time I was using 20 + grams just to hang on.....My plan is to take two weeks off of phenibut and let fasco really upregulate but thats gonna be hard bc I can feel the benefits of phenibut again...

But again to those in the Hells of withdrawal then use Fascoracetam and you will feel fine.....Yeah I am an individual with my own chemical makeup.....but sorry we all share so many of the same biological responses....this will work

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:33 AM

I can confirm that fascoracetam, at the very least, has completely stopped my withdrawal...it truly was a gift.

As for bringing back the magic I do feel that the Phenibut benefit seem to be returning.

I want to reduce my phenibut tolerance.

How did you use fasoracetam? 

What dose?

How many days?

Another option I am thinking about is taking strong NMDA antagonists.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fascoracetam, phenibut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users