• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Lets discuss supplement grouping , delivery, etc...

supplements grouping dosage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Never_Ending

• 170 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

It's safe to say many on here take various supplements and sometimes this gets into high numbers , also it can be time consuming as well (preparation, remembering etc)

So I wanted to hear and we can discuss about people's strategies to taking these supplements.  Including, Time saving methods,  Ingestion , Intravenous, dosage,  distribution,  grouping etc.

Do you take mostly in the morning? at night? during meals? 

How do you group them etc , although I'm sure there aren't that many dangerous combinations.

Ideas here can perhaps help people overall in their taking of supplements and minimize the time it takes throughout the day.

One of my habits is I like to take the omega 3s with meat products.

Edited by Never_Ending, 14 February 2016 - 03:28 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2 Zaion

• 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

I take a multi far from fruits and vegetables because I don't want interferences. I take a mix of spices turmeric, garlic, thyme and many more with olive oil to enhance absorption.

I take Vit. C , Mg and K dissolved in water so to always have Vit C in the blood but alone in the water is not tasty and too acidic.

I take extract powders(green tea, grape seeds, olive leaves) with vegetables.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Never_Ending

• Topic Starter
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

I take a multi far from fruits and vegetables because I don't want interferences. I take a mix of spices turmeric, garlic, thyme and many more with olive oil to enhance absorption.

I take Vit. C , Mg and K dissolved in water so to always have Vit C in the blood but alone in the water is not tasty and too acidic.

I take extract powders(green tea, grape seeds, olive leaves) with vegetables.

That's interesting strategy it seems to make sense to take them with the foods that are a similar type.  I will try the spices with olive oil too that seems like a great idea, can even blend them to make a dip.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, grouping, dosage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users