* * * * * 1 votes

Magic substances

phenibutdicodin dihydrocodeine phenibut dicodin

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Ran

• 45 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 06:18 PM

I have tried many substances: pharmaceuticals drugs, supplements, etc.

So far I have found two substances that produce magic: Phenibut and Dicodin (Dihydrocodeine). What I mean by magic is ability to influence people around me, even though it is just me who takes the substances.

I'll elaborate a bit: Phenibut at doses of 1.5gr - 2grams provides an euphoria, music sounds amazing and once I take it people around me gets carried into the magic. The people would smile to me, even those who never smiled before, get into great conversations, girls become interested in me, really easy to make friends with complete strangers. It is not a placebo effect, the way people interact to me changes profoundly in a positive way. People invite me to share meal with them, etc.

Dicodin gives a very similar effect, but it is also great for sex. I can go longer, my tool is very strong and I enjoy sex a lot. Phenibut is also great for sex, but somehow the feeling on Phenibut is so great, that sex doesn't enhance the feeling that much further. However, Dicodin beats Phenibut in this aspect.

That comes to one interesting idea: for any people who tried Phenibut and experienced what I wrote, please consider to use this two substances at the same time and post your comments.

• like x 1

#2 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

Ive been taking phenibut daily for years, the only benefits it gives me is anxiolysis with stims that i dont get with phenibut as rc stims can cause bad anxiety, and increase in a mild increase in reward, years ago i could take phenibut and get trough without stims with the day being bareable as it helped a bit with my anhedonia, during benzo withdrawal i could actually enjoy the day without stims but it only lasts 3 days, also when benzo withdrawal isnt too bad.

ill look into the other thing you mentioned

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 07:08 PM

Oh you ment that codeine analogue, i take codeine most days too it benefits my anhedonia in ways stimulants dont, as there are many aspects to reward, for example i saw a entertaining effect wathing sports and got obsessed with cars and loving topgear on anhedonia, lacking this can also be called anhedonia.

Codeine only works for me with stimulants, such as every rewarding substance which goes in line with stimulants making me feel normal and turning anhedonia from brain torture to actually enjoying life, my reward substance is completely broken i would think is no rewarding substance gives me any effect besides amphetamine, like opiates with the opiate system being the main player in reward.

Dont forget to consider memantine for tolerance

Edited by medievil, 28 February 2016 - 07:13 PM.

#4 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:30 AM

What was your dose of Phenibut and have you changed it over the years? Do you use something to upregulate Gaba and possibly Dopamine?

#5 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:38 AM

no i dont use anything for tolerance, i dont notice tolerance to the therapeutic effects of stims, and not either to the anxiolytic effect of phenibut on stims which i take it for, opiates ive never taken long enough to notice tolerance.

I take about 4 or 6 gram a day, years ago i used to take 8 gram everyday even, but i allways run out every 2 weeks so i dont take it for several days up to a week then.

#6 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Well, as you realize 6-8gr is probably too much. My maximum was 2gr with 100mg FAA version insufflated.

Actually I wasn't talking about codeine.

Yes, Memantine should be researched for reducing tolerance as well,however caution should be used. About two months ago I have taken 25mg Memantine and got clear headed feeling for about 3 days, quite positive experience. But, after that my Phenibut trips diminished in intensity. So now it has been more than two months since the pleasant intensity is gone. But again, it might has been a coincidence.

#7 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

I need that big off a dose to counteract stimulant anxiety, but it depends on the stim sometimes clonazepam works on its own and i dont even take phenibut.

That said i think that 4 gram is a normal dose for alot of ppl, i found that a good dose without tolerance when taken on its own,

You were talking about that slightly more potent opiate right? dhc?

You snorted phenibut? lol

#8 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:47 PM

Piracetam gives me similar effects.

Improved speech, sense of humor, anti anxiety effects, social skills, charisma, sometimes feeling like god (slight hypomania i guess)

Also increased motivation.

Tolerance builds however and the results are not consistent.

Sometimes it works great, sometimes does not work at all and makes me anxious.

Never tried phenibut, however read that it's very similar to baclofen,

also longecity member Bestbefore said that phenibut worked more efficient when he was on keto/low carb diet - so you can experiment maybe it will make the 'magic' even stronger.

Edited by truboy, 29 February 2016 - 05:53 PM.

#9 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:01 AM

What was your dose in the beginning that you started to experience these effects? Did you take it on an empty stomach? Was there anything else you took alongside Piracetam?

I have also tried a bit of Piracetam, like one capsule alongside phenibut, as well as noopept and it improved the trip further.

#10 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:06 AM

I need that big off a dose to counteract stimulant anxiety, but it depends on the stim sometimes clonazepam works on its own and i dont even take phenibut.
That said i think that 4 gram is a normal dose for alot of ppl, i found that a good dose without tolerance when taken on its own,

You were talking about that slightly more potent opiate right? dhc?

You snorted phenibut? lol

From my reading people suggest 2 gr of Phenibut, and if one takes more it's considered that he is trying to compensate for tolerance. However, people may have different sensitivity to it, and be of different weight.

Yes, dhc.

Yes, please do not snort phenibut hcl, it will hurt. You can however snort phenibut faa or use it sublingually.

#11 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:46 AM

The effect of phenibut basicly is mild mania when it worked for me and my girl she acts a bit manic on it.

#12 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:57 PM

Can you describe the mania you and your gf get?
The most important thing phenibut does for me is inducing other people towards good mood and nice attitude. It is as if the energy gets emitted from me and melts their hearts. And, it works best for complete strangers.
Without Phenibut some people would invite me in their house and offer a meal, once in a while. But on Phenibut 3 out of 5 people would invite me in the same day and even bring their daughters to meet me.
One time I was riding motorcycle after taking Phenibut and saw a very beautiful girl: young, slim, gorgeous - a complete stunner. I went to her house and said hello to her. She lighted up, said hello and immediately within seconds there was a chemistry sparking. Her mom came out, smiled to me and in a few minutes we were taking photos together. I would hug the girl and her mom would take our photos. As the girl was wearing a long trouser, I asked her to change it to something short - and she did. It was going on for around two hours, I would kiss the girl and touch her breasts while hugging, all of her body and her legs. After about 3 hours her mom said to me: "my eyes cannot see it anymore" and she still continued to smile and still was in an excited state, she said it as if teasing herself. She could do nothing to stop the magic, the magic was consuming her instead.
Next day we went together to swimming pool, but that is another story :)

One time I tried to meet a girl, and her mom would always refuse. On the day of Phenibut trip I called her and she actually met me, brought to her house, brought her relatives, the girl and her sisters. Till now I'm not sure, was it because Phenibut changed my intonation and way of talking - most probably, but the change had to be very profound - to convince a person who wouldn't like to meet me at all, to a complete heart opening, and it took just one minute. Unless of course there are some deeper forces at work, and our minds can influence other people's minds, which I rather doubt. I do remember I was talking with a good deal of confidence, with good control of my voice and intonation, was talking a bit faster than usual; actually the mom refused in the beginning, and I was teasing her about that, normally a recipe for a hang up without saying bye - but not if I'm on pheniBUT.

#13 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

I'm surprised by all the fuss about Phenibut.  In my experience it's effect isn't worth the potential addiction problems and the withdrawal. Then again, maybe I wasn't taking enough to get it's full effects.  If I'm going to deal withdrawal like that, I'd rather go the GHB route.  

That said, we all know everyone's body chemistry is different and people react differently.

• like x 1

#14 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:09 AM

I was taking 800mg x 3 times a day. Sometimes more.
My stack was 320 mg of magnesium citrate in evening.
And 800mg of pir x 3 day + 1 capsule of lecithing in morning.

Magnesium citrate was approving piracetam for me.

How about you what were you talking besides phenibut when experiences those interactions with people? What there the dosages and how often did you take it?

Phenibut is #1 nootropic on pick up forums. Very popular to kill aproach anxiety and induce God mode. Also people recommend kratom.

#15 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:16 AM

Just remembered that I got better effect with lecithin "loading" 6-8 hours before you need maximum effects of piracetam.

Let say you need to be on top of your game at 6pm(let say meeting with friends or gf)
At about 10am-12pm take 1-2 capsules of lecithin. And at 5:30pm 800-1600mg of
Piracetam.

#16 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:46 AM

I'm surprised by all the fuss about Phenibut.  In my experience it's effect isn't worth the potential addiction problems and the withdrawal. Then again, maybe I wasn't taking enough to get it's full effects.  If I'm going to deal withdrawal like that, I'd rather go the GHB route.  

That said, we all know everyone's body chemistry is different and people react differently.

You are right, people's chemistry is different and you are right about most people getting relatively rapid tolerance and withdrawals too.

However, Einstein said that while God is not malicious He is not without an irony. PheniGod so far is one of the greatest substances ever produced in this world, (though I do remember that I was getting similar and maybe even better effects with Charge+ what was/is being sold as bath salt.)

And so the purpose of this thread is to discuss the magic the Phenibut produces and induces, and the resulting 'God mode'. The secondary purpose of this thread is to discuss how to prevent/lessen tolerance (such as by upregulating GABA and more) and how to deal/prevent withdrawals, as well as what can be taken along side Phenibut (such as 5-HTP, green tea, anhydrous caffeine, NATL and more) in order to further enhance the trip.

If after taking Phenibut a guy whose look is very far from Apollo's can induce love within few minutes and sometimes even seconds with beautiful girls who are 20 years younger than him, and induce love of her relatives and parents as well; and by merely riding a motorcycle and stopping to say 'Hi' to beautiful girls who are complete strangers have it grown into romantic relationships  - this substance is certainly a gift.

Sometimes I could have three romantic encounters, with three different beautiful girls who are complete stunners within the same day! (Yes, 20 years younger than me.) And, I should say when I say a stunner - I really mean it, when it comes to beautiful girls my standards are pretty high.

And that happens even though it is only me who has taken Phenibut. What would happen if the girl would take a Phenibut too? I guess that would be a sparkling explosion of mutual love and willingness to induce each other. Every my gesture and word and smile would by returned back and amplified, and I would return it back and amplify it too. Looks like a chain reaction towards a nuclear exposition :).

Also I tried to discuss about business one time while on Phenibut and it went much better than normal, with a lot of interest and empathy. I guess convincing people towards business projects or attending job interviews while on Phenibut should be very productive as well.

#17 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:00 AM

I was taking 800mg x 3 times a day. Sometimes more.
My stack was 320 mg of magnesium citrate in evening.
And 800mg of pir x 3 day + 1 capsule of lecithing in morning.

Magnesium citrate was approving piracetam for me.

How about you what were you talking besides phenibut when experiences those interactions with people? What there the dosages and how often did you take it?

Phenibut is #1 nootropic on pick up forums. Very popular to kill aproach anxiety and induce God mode. Also people recommend kratom.

Could you tell me more your experience in interactions between Magnesium and piracetam?

I have written my full stack on http://www.longecity...e-2#entry765039 post #49. I started with a 1.25 grams and then increased to 1.5 and 1.75, then up to 2 grams. All those magic experiences happened in this range. I did fell that taking green tea and NATL was bringing back the magic. Like, after drinking initial bottle of green tea (Oishi brand) and taking a bit of NATL orally and sublingually the magic would set in and fade after about two hours. So I would re-dose NATL every two hours and it would bring back the magic.

In the beginning I took it once a month and was getting great effects every time. Now I take it once a week and the effects are very much diminished. It could be though due to taking Memantine 25mg two months ago which seems to re-wired my brain a bit. Or, maybe taking it every week is not working for me and I should revert back to take it once a month.

Have tried Kratom many years ago without definitive effects, could be bad banch or some other reason. Would be interesting to hear reports of combining Phenibut and Kratom then :).

p.s. I have found it's best to dose Phenibut first thing in the morning on empty stomach at around 7-10am. Then, after the active phase of the trip will be fading at about 7-10pm, taking 50-100mg Tramadol changes the trip bringing it to a phase 2. I can sit for hours in front of computer and do all major maintenance boring tasks with a lot of enjoyment and while listening to music (and smoking cigarettes at times). Watching movies and video clips are great too.

And, there is an afterglow on the next day, which is much more relaxed yet with some magic still being present.

Edited by Ran, 06 March 2016 - 07:13 AM.

#18 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:23 PM

Ok.  I'm going to give Phenibut another short trial.  Maybe I just require a higher dose.  I was dosing 800mg to 1.5 G and experienced mild anxiolytic effects but nothing compared to Tianeptine.

The problem with Tianeptine is that short half-life and the fact I kept bumping my dose until I was constipated as all get out.

I really like the combo of Modafinil and Tianeptine BTW and the Moda takes care of the constipation.  I call it my poor man's California Rocket Fuel.

#19 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 08:12 PM

What is your source of phenibut? Do drink ice green tea about 500ml like 1 hour after dosing. Do you have NATL?
According to my experience phenibut will have cross tolerance with other Gaba affecting substances. So, if you are using Tianeptine, try to not use it for at least a week prior to phenibut. And take kava on a day before taking Phenibut.
Share your experience.

I'm also considering Modafinil. Is daynightchemists.com looks legit?

Edited by Ran, 06 March 2016 - 08:18 PM.

#20 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

So I have used Phenibut at about 2gr once per week for a couple of weeks and I also used Tianeptine 12 mg once a day or two times a day for about 6 days, stopped a few days ago.

So, 4 days after Phenibut, today, I get the withdrawal. It started from a panic attack at 8am in the morning. Fuck! I thought most people get away with using Phenibut 2 times a week without withdrawals, or maybe it happened due to some added effects of Tianeptine. One time per week of Phenibut and 6 days of small dose of Tianeptine shouldn't have produced withdrawals.

The other contributing factor was some stressful situation with my ex-in laws yesterday and the panic attack started somehow from nightmare dream that was unrelated and went into the situation with ex-in laws.

I took some kava extract orally and sublingually and 100mg Huperzine orally plus a bit sublingual as well. For some reason I still was feeling like shit, but not as bad as in the morning. Huperzine was taking forever to kick-in.

Then starting from about 3pm I was jumping out of myself, because it was long time since I didn't take Huperzine and that is how it affects me. It did give me an energy to be stubborn and convincing, something which normally I don't do.

So I called one girl that I was trying to meet for long time, and as usual she was not picking up phone, refusing to meet, etc. But, even without magic, but using the pushing energy of the huperzine I convinced her to meet. I could look at her beautiful eyes and radiate the energy with love undertones - which was very nice!

So, in the end of this day, I feel actually very good! There is no better depressant than a love of a beautiful girl that you love too.

It can be noted from the above experience that Huperzine could be used to prevent/remove Phenibut withdrawals.

One more thing, I just remembered: when I was having the most magic trips, I would also take 1-2.5 mg doses of Selegiline at that times or in proximity of those days.

So, the recipe for magic trip: take Selegiline 1-2.5mg for a few days, take 1.5 - 2gr Phenibut first thing in the morning and don't eat after that, every two hours take small doses of NATL, like 30mg orally and 30mg sublingual, and one hour after Phenibut drink one bottle Oishi green tea: http://www.thaimarta...p?id_product=74 or anything similar.

Arrange your bed, prepare some condoms - because today will be your lucky day, get your favorite music, some motorcycle and get your ass out. Don't stop for any average looking girls, go only for the most beautiful, someone who could be your dream girl.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#21 PalmAnita

• 97 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:12 PM

For real now? 

I mean, I've experienced a bit of this too (with NMDA antagonists mainly), but it isn't anything like magic from a certain substance - just the effects, being positive, confident, calm etc (what people might call "good energy" or so) attracts people. Maybe there's really something we don't know fully about yet, like brain waves, pheromones, whatever because sometimes it really seems like that, but the substance remains a small molecule mostly consisting of carbogen and hydrogen that hits some receptors in your brain.

Believing too much in the substance will make this eventually go away, because it induces a negative learning process - you aren't capable alone, it's just the substance ... and this is a downward spiral (believe me, I've experienced this by myself enough before I could accept it).

Just don't know yet how not to get tricked by this. 

Edited by dopamimetiq, 09 March 2016 - 05:13 PM.

#22 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

For real now? 

I mean, I've experienced a bit of this too (with NMDA antagonists mainly), but it isn't anything like magic from a certain substance - just the effects, being positive, confident, calm etc (what people might call "good energy" or so) attracts people. Maybe there's really something we don't know fully about yet, like brain waves, pheromones, whatever because sometimes it really seems like that, but the substance remains a small molecule mostly consisting of carbogen and hydrogen that hits some receptors in your brain.

Believing too much in the substance will make this eventually go away, because it induces a negative learning process - you aren't capable alone, it's just the substance ... and this is a downward spiral (believe me, I've experienced this by myself enough before I could accept it).

Just don't know yet how not to get tricked by this. 

Well, I called it magic because it produces magic results, not necessarily because I imply it might be working via some supernatural mechanisms. Currently I'm still at about 90% that it works by simply making me more confident, put me in great mood and that is how people get attracted. And, I give only 10% towards possible supernatural mechanisms, such as we are all being connected, and such. That ratio is likely to be shifted with more experience.

Please do pay attention that it worked over phone too! So the other person couldn't see my facial expression, nor brain waves, nor smell. Just my voice, what I say and how I say.

Well, since I became interested in girls at the age of 12 it was mostly a row of disappointments and failures. However, I did manage to get love relationships with some gems. Actually my last gf was my dream girl, just a girl I always dreamed about for decades. And, finally she materialized into my hands. All these was without phenibut.

So, one thing I know is that I'm capable alone, once in a blue moon, about once every two years to have a great romantic experience.

Also, the problem with Phenibut, is that is it generally one or two days, but most relationships require at least number of days to make it towards sex. So, when you have a relationship on Phenibut, it's either right now or never. :)

Or, one can start taking Phenibut daily, and that is something that might possible.

What do you mean by: "believe me, I've experienced this by myself enough before I could accept it"? Please expand on this. And also on the last sentence.

#23 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:57 PM

People, please post some reports. I assume it's not too difficult to take Selegiline 2.5-5mg, some NATL and Phenibut about 2gr.

Anyway, I would like to share some info: according to https://www.reddit.c...of_phenibut_35/ Agmatine could be used to reduce tolerance and potentiate Phenibut.

Also, some more info on Agmatine that may not be related, but who knows: https://books.google...gulates&f=false

#24 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:07 AM

Sounds like you are using [psychoactive] substances to enhance and increase your awareness/control of your qi ;)

#25 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:20 PM

Well, I'm invoking law of amplification. I have read one women experienced such effects by using one seed of Hawaiian baby rose. Anyway, I would like to say that not only phenibut brings such effects, in my case it was Charge + too, which I used to buy on herbalhights, but unfortunately they changed the formula.

If some researchers could research it further and create a substance that brings that effect without tolerance and withdrawal issues and if possible make it beneficial for overall health - it would be priceless and highly likely change the whole world.

Btw: when I take phenibut I feel also more generous, music sounds great, ie: it makes me the person whom I want to be. Thank you God for giving us these substances, amen. I get even more profound effects in some areas when I'm in mutual love with a beautiful girl, but that requires to find such a girl which is difficult as hell. Taking Phenibut is an easier way. And, Phenibut still wins over love in one aspect for me - the way it induces people who are complete strangers in a positive way towards me; or maybe it's because I still haven't experienced an even greater love.

#26 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:28 PM

Well, I'm invoking law of amplification. I have read one women experienced such effects by using one seed of Hawaiian baby rose.
If some researchers could research it further and create a substance that brings that effect without tolerance and withdrawal issues and if possible make it beneficial for overall health - it would be priceless and highly likely change the whole world.

Re HBWR seeds, LSA is a very useful substance.

I think this sort of desired effect requires a multifaceted receptor system approach.

Have you ever tried DMT or Syrian Rue seeds? Syrian Rue is described by another member here as allowing you to experience the "flow state".

I will be trying rue with different combinations. A notable combination is rue with turmeric, black pepper, cacao, and a hint of coffee (I will use kola nut or guarna seed as an alternative caffeine source).

Reader beware, this combination might be quite psychedelic and cognitively enhancing, in a left brain sense.

I'm NOT joking about the psychoactive potential of this combo.

In fact, Rue on it's own promotes cognition by reducing kynurenic acid which acts as an alpha 7 nicotinic receptor antagonist.

I've also heard of daily micro dosed LSA as having cognitive enhancing potential.

Edited by sativa, 25 March 2016 - 06:32 PM.

• like x 1

#27 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 06:10 PM

Well, we could try to see what receptors are being affected by Charge+ and phenibut. If I'm not mistaken the version of Charge that gave me this magic was 3-fmc.

I assume the effect comes from affecting GABA, Dopamine and a bit of serotonin.

I have tried syrian rue without much of any effect. I still have it, and also theobromine. What should be the dosage of these two to get an effect? Got Turmeric as well as Anhydrous caffeine. (didn't try dmt)

#28 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:53 PM

Would be nice if people would be more active on this magical thread! Have no one followed my suggestions? Or too lazy to write a report? BTW: I'm using Phenibut bought on Powdercity, but the one on Liftmode is about the same. If someone followed my suggestions and didn't get such an effect, please do drop a line.

Today was another Epic magical Day. Started fucking slowly, I went to a very beautiful girl. Yesterday she disappeared within minutes, well no magic. Today, she was refusing everything I would say, but at least wouldn't disappear. Today the magic wasn't as before, btw: I have taken just 750mg of Phenibut one hour after about 300-400mg of Agmatine. (Someone posted that Agmatine potentiates Phenibut 3-4 fold, so I was testing it.) I either didn't take enough Agmatine, or 750mg was too low, or I need to upregulate my Gaba/Dopamine receptors, anyway, I was feeling the magic wasn't as in the past, but some of it was still there. Plus endless supply of energy.

I was already about to give up, but then Phenibut got my fucking mind in a 5th gear and I came with a great idea, and it clicked. She started to smile, became welcoming. Ended up playing a lot, taking a lot of photos with the last photos I would hold her in my hands and her sister taking photos. Lets say, this girl on a scale of 10 gets 13. And her uncle, antie, elder brother were convincing her to become my gf, which was pretty awesome.

#29 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

Would be nice if people would be more active on this magical thread! Have no one followed my suggestions? Or too lazy to write a report? BTW: I'm using Phenibut bought on Powdercity

Perhaps this whole alpha male-esque state you talk about is partly due to a dopamine related effect from phenibuts GABAb agonism.

Why take phenibut anyway when Theanine does the same thing in a far more sustainable way! (I'm referring to GABAb upregulation) Theanine before bed and you wake up fully refreshed and better than before thanks to a better functioning GABAb receptors.

It will be interesting how you deal with reducing and/or stopping your phenibut use/habit.

Have you ever tried dopaminergics like catuaba? Or jiaogulan. Even vitamin E and zinc have dopamine effects by lowering prolactin.

Have you ever tried boosting testosterone using aromatase inhabitants inhibitors like nettle root?

Check out the erowid dosage info fo Syrian rue.

I've read 3g rue + 20-30g cacao nibs is an experience. Today I had 3.5g rue and 20g cacao nibs. It was interesting. I noticed increased sensory perception and awareness of myself - my mental state and my environment.

I will repeat this with rue alone.

Edited by sativa, 27 March 2016 - 05:26 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Ran

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

Yes, I guess it has to do a lot with dopamine. But I tried l-tyrosine, NATL, mucuna pruriens and haven't experienced such effects as with Phenibut, Dicodin and charge.
Theanine didn't do much for me. Tried both normal and suntheanine at 100-150mg dosages.
I use Phenibut only one time per week.

Tried Zinc and Vit E separately without much of effect.
Haven't tried catuaba, jiaogula and nettle root.

What would be the equivalent of theobromine for 20 cacao nibs?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenibutdicodin, dihydrocodeine, phenibut, dicodin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users