Photo
- - - - -

Oxytocin and Sunlight

oxytocin

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:14 AM

Background: Oxytocin was working with great effect for a while, I stopped using it, made some lifestyle changes and it seemed to stop working. I was concerned about quality and potency and worried that my advice had been letting people down or that I had succumbed to placebo effect.

Then, I tried it a few times in the last couple of days and it worked a little, could have been placebo at that point, and my supplement regimen has been the same the last few days. Then yesterday, I step outside into a shaded area and the effects were instant enough to disrupt my train of thought. I think it was around 3PM hours, I had taken 6 drop (extra drop not intended) in sublingual form at about 12:30PM. I then went for a 30 minute drive and continued to become more emotionally comfortable, confident and open. It was the emotional star power I've sometimes talked about where you know you have the social strength to be outgoing, open, and able meet social challenges head on.  It dawned on me that the last time I had strong effects from oxytocin was while driving at about 6PM during the summer and was getting lots of outdoor sunlight when using it previously. Taking D3 doesn't seem to effect efficacy all that much if at all beyond it's own small effects.The first time I used it and experienced "star power," (socialite not mario btw) I had also gotten plenty of sun. So changes in behavior and habit such as quitting smoking (as well as being harder to quit when taking oxytocin...no going out to smoke, less sunlight) as well as perhaps weather, effected sun exposure and changed the efficacy of oxytocin.

Supps:

10-12iu Oxytocin

200 or 400mg ALA

500mg Carnitine Fumarate

5000iu D3 

Magnesium Taurate

2g taurine

2g Glucosamine Sulfate
1g 5:1 Blueberry Ext?
1g Olive Leaf Ext?

Half a cheap B complex tablet

+500mg Thiamine HCl

+25mg Riboflavin

+800mcg Methylfolate

+100mg  B6

+100mg P5P

Tocotrienols

Side effects: When I got home, I noticed my fine point vision was less acute when reading text. This can happen to me with dopamine suppression and is common when oxytocin is working well which together with the color temperature of the sun leads me to think that oxytocin reaches the eyes or has strong activity in the eyes. So maybe receptors in the eyes are different or visual stimulus creates oxytocin receptors? Whatever it is, I think the eyes have it.

Possible confounding factors: If it's something to do with sun on skin, I've been applying cream with salicylic acid for acne and ECM repair several times a day with an ultrasonic face cleanser. I've had noticeable improvements in acne, fine lines, and the ECM already, so there has definitely been some change, though not enough and not long enough to be susceptible to sunburn. Will wear strong sunscreen 35 or 100spf next time to test. Was not using this along with oxytocin at any other time... probably not related.

#2 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:38 AM

It's dark out and has been for several hours. Just took more and immediate effects. Effects of sun exposure can be long lasting.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:42 PM

Where do you even get real oxytocin? What, do you work in a veternarian's office? You buy these drops from Amazon? How do you know what you're taking is oxytocin? I'd love to take it, I presented my arguments to my doctor, she said no.

#4 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:06 PM

Where do you even get real oxytocin? What, do you work in a veternarian's office? You buy these drops from Amazon? How do you know what you're taking is oxytocin? I'd love to take it, I presented my arguments to my doctor, she said no.

https://www.antiagin...&submit_search=

#5 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:28 PM

Not sure what role sunlight had in this experience at this point... Maybe it had more to do with something in the air? An allergen or potential allergen than released more CD38? It was early spring.

#6 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Where do you even get real oxytocin?

How do you know what you're taking is oxytocin?

https://www.antiagin...&submit_search=

:ph34r: :unsure:

#7 Scorpio

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2016 - 06:10 AM

YOLF - are the sublingual drops that you're taking pharmaceutical oxytocin or bioidentical oxytocin?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

It was the acetate form from ABC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oxytocin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users