Info for those of you who take piracetam and choline

racetams choline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iseethelight

• 238 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:49 PM

Most of the benefits you receive from the racetams/choline stack are actually from the choline, not the racetams. Don't believe me? Stop taking piracetam and try just the choline and then stop the choline and try the piracetam and see your results. Choline  builds up in your system so you will need to lay off of it for about a week for a truly conclusive experiment. 

People are so carried away by a synthetic substance, that they give it more credit then it deserves. The only true winners in this are the bulk supplement sellers. BTW I took the racetams for years, pir, oxi, ani. The only reason why piracetam works for the first few days is because it increases your acetylcholine from your storage but it also depletes it in the process, causing adverse effects like anger, mania, depression after the honeymoon.

Now choline may cause depression in some of you. Those of us who are prone to choline depression are low histamine folks. Choline lowers histamine, and too low brain histamine = depressed loser. If you can take choline while keeping your histamine high thru other supplemetns, you can greatly enhance your brain power and intelligence.

You can be mad at me if you want but I'm telling you the truth. But please don't take my word for it, do your own experiment.

Edited by iseethelight, 28 March 2016 - 10:55 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#2 truboy

• 178 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:52 AM

What are the supplements to increase histamine?

In my experience cholone sometimes cause lower bad, but piracetam especially in first months was god send, definitely not placebo.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:18 AM

Nope. I don't take choline at all with Piracetam. Never needed it. It works just fine as it is for me.

There are a few thousand pages long  threads here about that by the way.

By the way, Piracetam has been available by medical prescription in Europe for decades, for various issues ( especially in Gerontology ). It's not some obscure thing manufactured recently in the cave of some bulk supplement seller. It's only preceived  like that in the US because the original belgian small pharma lab that created it never bothered to try to get it authorized in the US.

Edited by BlueCloud, 29 March 2016 - 10:42 AM.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racetams, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users