• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Choline dominance problems pitolisant; modafinil; piracetam

pitolisant modafinil piracetam acetylcholine choline brain fog depression fog hypersalivation ritalin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cholinerg

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hey all!

I hope I put my post in the right topic.

I eventually decided to sign up, since I must stop doing research 24/7 on my problem. I'm not gonna be able to solve this problem by myself, since I do not have an knowledge in biochemistry.

I have narcolepsy and I'm already looking for proper treatment for about a year with a lot of frustration and disappointments.

I've taken Piracetam, Ephedrine, Modafinil, Ritalin and Pitolisant. The only medication that eventually worked is Ritalin. Though I can't manage the personality change. I get super introverted even on the lowest dose. Ephedrine also kinda works, though the next day I feel super empty and kinda apathetic.

Modafinil and Pitolisant do work and do wonders for me. However, that's the case for only one single day. On modafinil from the 2nd day onwards I get crazy brain fog and super tired! My sleep gets super deep. Headache is only apparent on the first day and goes away on the 2nd.

Pitolisant works crazy on the first day. It gives me back my memory and I'm eventually alert and awake!!! However, from the 2nd day onwards I get super depressed, crave for candy, hypersalivation and I feel my blood pressure drops when I sit for an extended period of time.

Piracetam makes me a little depressed, gives me hypersalivation and lets me crave for candy.

WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE EITHER MODAFINIL OR PITOLISANT WORK? I have the suspicion that I might be choline dominant? Or could it be the other way around having not enough choline? Pitolisnat is supposed to increase acetylcholine levels....

Please guys I need your help. I do not know what to do. I know they both can work. I need to get my life straightened but w/t having properly working stimulants that's impossible.

I appreciate your help!

Peace

#2 VMAT2

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:01 PM

Have you done the Braverman test?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pitolisant, modafinil, piracetam, acetylcholine, choline, brain fog, depression, fog, hypersalivation, ritalin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users