• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

What are the best 'biohacks' etc. that you have incorporated into your life?

biohacks; self improvement; health

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Manticone

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2016 - 08:22 PM

Hi guys...

I am wondering what personal changes/ alterations/ biohacks etc. you guys have personally experienced or incorporated into your life that have been of benefit to you?

For me?

Nicotine gum to help reduce migraine frequency. (I used to lose vision, and would go from day to day with uncontrollable migraines; I am still waiting to see a neurologist.) The nicotine gum (I use the 2 mg thrive gum) has greatly reduced the severity and frequency of the attacks. I have also not experienced vision loss since taking the nicotine gum...which is amazing! 

So...please list things that have worked for you! It would be nice to see if many people consistently have positive results with the same products or supplements, since you can spend a lot...just on 'tinkering' with things that often yield no gains.

Ok...and go! :)

#2 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

None. I'm not a fan of supplements and non statistically significant trials. I wish this forum were separated in two, one for aging research/cryonics and other for supplements/nootropics.

Edited by Antonio2014, 06 April 2016 - 12:25 PM.

• Agree x 1

#3 Manticone

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2016 - 04:21 PM

Ok. That is fair :) I am interested in both...only because I have noticed health benefits with some other avenues I have explored.

Cheers!

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 julianlsouth

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:24 AM

Rewiring neural systems using thought stimulation (visualisation) has been a game changer for me -- four years of persistent pain from three whiplashes and concussion back in 2012. I'm two weeks into a six week trial but already I'm starting to feel the improvements.

Look into Norman Doidge's books and also Michael Moskowitz.

I'm keeping a diary at http://give.kiwi/ for anyone who's interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users