• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Seeking NGF Nootropics -- Where to find?

ngf nsi189 modafinil provigil nootropic sleep disorder buying

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joseph towers

• 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

Hello,

I have recently had issues with sleeping at work with what may be linked to an age-related symptomatic depression. I am looking to buy a Nerve Growth Factor similar to what nsi-189 was reputed to incur, however, I believe the information to be outdated and am currently seeking to purchase or group purchase an NGF related nootropic similar or better to NSI-189 with sample data reports to review in tow.

I have read reports regarding Modafinils effects in counteracting work-shift sleep disorder and am looking for a provider as well as a reliable sample testing group to verify the purity and concentration of any samples I may aquire.

If I am incorrect in posting here or am posting in the incorrect forum, please notify and redirect me as soon as possible.

Thank you for your consideration in replying to my request!
  • like x 1

#2 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:33 PM

Selank and Semax might interest you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

You might find that there are simpler solutions to your problem than sourcing NGF or NGF promoters.

(A) Lots of people find relief from insomnia when they cut down, or cut out, salt from their diet.

This is actually a highly effective measure. 

People don't realise how disruptive salt is to their sleeping patterns.

(B) You could switch from drinking coffee to drinking tea.

© You could also resolve to only drink herbal tea in the evenings.

As for NGF promoters.

(D) I might suggest  Huperzine A.

You can buy it easily, try ebay.  A standard dose is between 100 and 200 micrograms.

I recommend you start with 50 micrograms, which will probably be a quarter of a tablet.

(note, micro-grams,  millionths of a gram, not milligrams, thousands  of a gram... you don't need much!)

Why Huperzine A ?

It is reportedly an NGF promoter.

It is an anti-cholinesterase inhibitor.

Users often note that it helps them sleep at night (and helps them concentrate during the day).

If you do all 4 suggestions (A), (B), © and (D) I expect your sleeping will be back to normal

(or improved to better than normal) within a few days.

Just out of curiosity....

Is Joseph Towers the name of a person, or a building ?

If the answer is 'person', is it your real name ?

Edited by playground, 16 April 2016 - 01:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ngf nsi189, modafinil, provigil, nootropic, sleep disorder, buying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users