• Create Account
LongeCity .                       Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Hydrogen Water as a much cheaper alternative to MK677?

hydrogen water ghrelin

• Please log in to reply
541 replies to this topic
last few days remaining!! ❶ AgeMeter fundraiser ❷ regimen prize competition

#541 Hip

• 401 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:26 PM

@Hip, in posts 473, and 476 you use 0.08ppm as the concentration at which ghrelin can be released. Is it 0.8ppm as in post 539 or is 0.08 the correct value? Also I'm losing my eyesight  :-D  hunting for the reference for the ghrelin release value, Would you provide a link to it?

Thanks for pointing that out @Advocatus Diaboli; you're quite right, it should be 0.08 ppm as the lowest concentration known to release ghrelin, not 0.8 ppm as I stated above. 

The study in question is this one, and the study is discussed in this earlier post.

The study finds that H2 concentrations in the range from 0.04 mM to 0.8 mM (mM is millimoles per liter) all release the same amount of ghrelin. This corresponds to H2 concentrations of 0.08 ppm to 1.6 ppm (because to convert moles of a chemical to grams, you multiply by the molecular weight, which in the case of H2 is a molecular weight of 2, so 0.04 mM converts to 0.08 mg per liter = 0.08 ppm). 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#542 Advocatus Diaboli

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

@Hip, thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hydrogen water, ghrelin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users