• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The Million-Dollar Question

looking old

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 osris

• 531 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

Are there any people on this forum, or are there people who know of any people, who are over 100 and look around 35? I know that there are many people who can live to 120 and look around 118, but that isn’t something that "immortalists" should be aiming for, surely.

#2 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

That's really a stupid question.

And no, there aren't many people who can live to 120. There has been only one.

#3 osris

• Topic Starter
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

Then what's the point of this forum. Don't any of you want to live long and youthful? 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

We want to live longer. Some people, like me, even want to live forever. I use the forum to discuss how we may eventually do that in the near future.

#5 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

"We want to live longer" is not the same than "there are already 100-years olds that look like 35-years olds".

Edited by Antonio2014, 14 April 2016 - 04:19 PM.

#6 osris

• Topic Starter
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

I said " Don't any of you want to live long and youthful?". What's the point of living longer if you will still look old? I'm not saying that it is impossible to live over 100 and look 35. I think that is the ideal goal of many people who supplement on this forum. Otherwise, they would have given up hope years ago.

#7 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:35 PM

I can argue even the notion, that you don't need to live long if you are not perfectly healthy and young-looking. 

The longer you live, the higher the chance for you to reach the time point when immortality will be invented, and to become immortal. This is the reason for being alive as long as possible. 

And once you have the chance of becomming immortal, you will be able to live long enough for the science to recover back the functionality of all of your organs, and bring back the health to you. 

• like x 1

#8 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2016 - 08:49 PM

I said " Don't any of you want to live long and youthful?". What's the point of living longer if you will still look old? I'm not saying that it is impossible to live over 100 and look 35. I think that is the ideal goal of many people who supplement on this forum. Otherwise, they would have given up hope years ago.

I'm starting to think that you have dyslexia or some other language disorder.

Edited by Antonio2014, 16 April 2016 - 08:50 PM.

• Unfriendly x 1

#9 osris

• Topic Starter
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:56 PM

I can argue even the notion, that you don't need to live long if you are not perfectly healthy and young-looking. 

The longer you live, the higher the chance for you to reach the time point when immortality will be invented, and to become immortal. This is the reason for being alive as long as possible. 

And once you have the chance of becomming immortal, you will be able to live long enough for the science to recover back the functionality of all of your organs, and bring back the health to you. 

That's a good point, and makes much sense. Thanks for replying intelligently to me, unlike Antonio2014, who seems to have anger management issues.

#10 Antonio2014

• 634 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:13 PM

Huh? Not anger at all. It was simply a honest reply to your posts, that seem to have no connection to each other whatsoever. You say something, I reply to that and then you reply as if you said something totally different in the first place. So, I kindly thought it was dyslexia, instead of something more dishonest (like trolling).

Edited by Antonio2014, 20 April 2016 - 11:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: looking, old

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users