so far nobody boosted their testosterone using any of these herbs it figures

I actually did and continue to do so.
  • Cheerful x 3
  • Needs references x 2

#92 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

sativa its placebo. you are a young guy with no specific issues. you can take shitload of herbs and think they work wait till you get older and see how they help then. of course most people are looking to the future for actual advancement in prevention and cure for diseases and abandoning this old model of using grass as healing material, but then some people i suppose just like grass so much they keep taking it into 21st century still thinking it cures them oh well

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:44 PM

I actually look a lot in the past to gain understanding in prevention and cure - those wise enough will value past knowledge and insight.

Combined with modern insight, this gives you a much better understanding of medicine and health.

The right types of grass, used in the right combinations will work wonders. As evidenced by many ancient cultures notably Asian and South American, and the modern medicines derived from substances used in these ancient systems.

Edited by sativa, 20 August 2016 - 09:49 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#94 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

sative you are so on target here. as our ancestors used grass to heal themselves, they lived amazingly long healthy lives, but wait, stats showing modern medicine did by significant factor increase life and health for people hmmm interesting anyway keep eating grass

• Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

#95 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

Modern conventional medicine is mostly a joke, when compared to the insight and understanding in other medical systems. It sounds like you haven't discovered this yet. Neither had I at one point. I understand your approach and issues you have. Be well.

(Here's one for your right brain:

The tide comes in and the tide moves out.
The fish continue to swim.
The moon is.)

I'll finalise this discourse, and apologise to other members for entraining it and momentarily diverting the thread.

Edited by sativa, 20 August 2016 - 09:56 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#96 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:49 PM

Normalizing I had Lyme disease for 20+yrs which decimated my hormones, still repairing. I also take large doses of opium everyday, notorious for killing testosterone. Pine pollen allows me to fuck my twin gfs daily, while it would be weekly without. Have tried most other herbs and they do nothing or practically nothing. So enjoy your arrogance
Edit reading your posts you get off on being oppositional so gfy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by limerence, 20 August 2016 - 10:51 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#97 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:00 PM

twin gfs lol hard to take you serious with this. but let me see video of you taking this pollen and fucking them so i can know for sure you arent bullshitting

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#98 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:25 PM

Maybe if you didnt reject stuff for no good reason you could do it instead of having to watch videos

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#99 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:53 AM

Normalizing I had Lyme disease for 20+yrs which decimated my hormones, still repairing. I also take large doses of opium everyday, notorious for killing testosterone. Pine pollen allows me to [...]

What is this exact pine pollen you use? If you're willing to share.

#100 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

Normalizing I had Lyme disease for 20+yrs which decimated my hormones, still repairing. I also take large doses of opium everyday, notorious for killing testosterone.

Do you take preventative measures for opium tolerance? Black seed oil is a potent analgesic, and indirectly activates Mu receptors. It also potentiates opioids. Milk thistle and agmatine also synergize and make opioid effects stronger allowing reduced dosage of the opioid in question.

Edited by sativa, 21 August 2016 - 08:11 AM.

#101 gamesguru

• Topic Starter
  • 3,465 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:23 PM

Does anyone know how I can start deleting norms posts or at least stop him from making more in my topic? They are off topic and he keeps raising dumb objections.

Last warning to buzz off and stop detailing my topic.
  • Agree x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#102 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

Normalizing I had Lyme disease for 20+yrs which decimated my hormones, still repairing. I also take large doses of opium everyday, notorious for killing testosterone.

Do you take preventative measures for opium tolerance? Black seed oil is a potent analgesic, and indirectly activates Mu receptors. It also potentiates opioids. Milk thistle and agmatine also synergize and make opioid effects stronger allowing reduced dosage of the opioid in question.

milk thisle does anything but potentiate opiates. it completely stops opiates from working in fact since ive experimented several times reason being as liver protectant taken with pills, it completely reverses opiate effects in a negative way.

#103 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

I take uldn, sometimes dxm. Have tried most herbs and not worth it. Its nice to have a slight tolerance to all the other less pleasant alkaloids in raw o. Agmatine was a very ugly substance ime, didn't like it after a month, it works sure.

The pine pollen I recommend is the 500g 30$ item on amazon shipped from Asia. The tinctures are good too if you take a lot.

#104 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:18 AM

limerence can you repeat the part "Have tried most herbs and not worth it" to gamesguru he has trouble understanding it

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#105 gamesguru

• Topic Starter
  • 3,465 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:39 AM

One person's experience is not always representative of the whole.  Perhaps he only tried it a couple weeks, or bought an expired product without realizing.  Illogical would be to jump to the conclusion, based on one testimony, that homeopathy is crap.  Now piss off, ya twat.  Youre annoying as hell, your stupid is hanging out, and your fat gut too on your splintering desk.

Edited by gamesguru, 22 August 2016 - 06:42 AM.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#106 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:02 PM

sure thing homopathic turd. ill be right out of your homopathic blabbering mouth

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • Needs references x 2
  • Cheerful x 2

#107 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

Moving on to greener & more "dopaminergically stable" pastures...

From research it seems celery has testosterone boosting/elevating effects. I'm adding it more prominently to my diet.

#108 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:03 PM

sativa interesting! could it be, you are still a teen and have normal levels of testosterone hence impossible to test any of the homopathy presented here if it works or not? cuz i have a feeling, wait till you are 50 and then try, you will be so sad :(

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • Agree x 1

#109 gamesguru

• Topic Starter
  • 3,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:22 AM

Not as sad as the world of drama normalizing invented to cure his boredom.

ill be right out

Please fuck out to the fringes of the Milky Way and never again disgrace me with your presence.  I hate 93% of your posts, and myself for having calculated such a figure.

Edit: if anyone is being pessimistic and hypocritical, it's you.  Don't come complaining shit doesn't work, then admit 10 posts later that you didn't give it long enough to work.  Like what the fuck Socrates, you owe the city an Apology.

Edited by gamesguru, 23 August 2016 - 02:40 AM.

• Cheerful x 1

#110 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:36 AM

gamesguru im just on 50 of your recommended herbs and homopathy shit, give it time to work please dont be pessimistic

• dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#111 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:07 AM

I'm mid 20s, so not a teen.

I think celery and other testosterone enhancers and tweaks (eg enzyme inhibition & avoiding synthetic estrogens etc) are having an effect, as i have noticed various changes in my social interactions, mental & emotional capacities and physical aspects - Changes which correlate with more of an alpha male modality.

What I'm in the process of doing now, is adapting my self to this increased testosterone level. I think Testosterone only does so much, and without a mindful resilient and genuinely confident self/personality/attitude/mind, it can't achieve its full potential.

ill be right out..

If you say something, at least have the integrity to follow through!

If you are trying what you are calling "homeopathic medicines", and you feel adventurous, then get yourself some Nux Vomica seeds and smash one with a hammer, then chew tiny bits. You should feel that. Your cognitive abilities will be very enhanced.
Disclaimer: research what you are consuming before you do it. Normalizing can go right ahead though, she is a special case

#112 gamesguru

• Topic Starter
  • 3,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:33 PM

She?  That explains a lot.  And I am sorry for committing the most obvious of fallacies, which norm has clearly highlighted.  Clearly, between today and 300000 years ago, two things have changed, the way we eat, and how long we live.  Not like we went from busting our asses to sitting on them, not like we invented pharms to treat difficult terminal illnesses, not like anything (besides diet) factors into our life expectancy.  So you know what, norm, you're right.  how careless of me.  I'll just eat potato chips and sit on my ass, and go on chemotherapy when it's time to cross that bridge.  And I'll feel creative and have lots of energy.  Not.

• Cheerful x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#113 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

gamesguru, sexism aside, stop derailing my thread into oblivion

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#114 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:38 PM

gamesguru, sexism aside, stop derailing my thread into oblivion

You've got it twisted, this is gamesguru's thread!

[Unless you believe we are all one, in which case this is everyone's thread ;)]
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#115 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:51 AM

perhaps

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • unsure x 1

#116 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:28 AM

I don't know why  I keep reading this thread.  Probably because this is actually a topic I've followed and been a guinea pig for over the last 20 years.

Now that I'm nearing 50 I'm going back to an oldie, but goodie (theoretically)-- Boron-- and am going to try that with 50 MG of DHEA every other day.

Within the last year, I really found ASH to be one of the most powerful adaptogens I've ever tried.  It "cured" a case of overtraining and high cortisol and hence raised my testosterone-- but as I mentioned before, not to SUPRA-physiological levels.

I also think just 5 Brazil nuts in the morning makes me feel more vital.  Plus, the large doses of Lecithin I take while taking phenylpiracetam seem to help.

But none of these things are even close to the mood elevation and overall sense of silverback gorilla manliness that even a small cycle of Dianabol will produce.

Man, I wish Isochroma had been right about snorting D-Ball not shutting down your Hpta axis!

That would have been almost as good as finding an IPA that was nootropic AND made you lose body fat.

• Cheerful x 2
  • like x 1

#117 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:46 AM

I don't know why I keep reading this thread. Probably because this is actually a topic I've followed and been a guinea pig for over the last 20 years.

Now that I'm nearing 50 I'm going back to an oldie, but goodie (theoretically)-- Boron-- and am going to try that with 50 MG of DHEA every other day.

Junk Master, in your time, have you tried "all" the "natural"/supplementary testosterone boosting methods? I'm currently integrating them (mostly foods and basic supps) into my diet/routine with glutamine for HGH and carnitine for IGF-1 and AMPK.

I'm aiming for a holistic balanced sustainable testosterone and HGH boosting effect.

Combined with mentally maturing and evolving, I believe this will maximise the positive effects (of extra testosterone) on my quality of life, female interactions too of course ;)

She returns in 4 days and I've been actively doing this T/HGH approach for a week or so at least (the last cycle, version 1 of this approach lasted ~5 months)

I'm currently 26 and very lean with good stamina/endurance with easily accessible bursts of energy.

Boron I used to add to my drinking water, you seem to like it so I'll resume doing this. Is there a best time to consume it?

Looking at my notes I see it reduces SHBG = more free testosterone. Great!! What point is increasing testosterone if it's all tied up.

I've pretty much optimized my liver function and mostly eliminated intake of synthetic estrogenic compounds. Zero grains other than rice, and no dairy.

I could sleep more though, by going to bed earlier. (Re HGH release amongst other benefits)

Diet is moderate protein (pea protein 80% - half of which is bioavailable, egg yolks, chestnuts and I'm reintroducing some minimally heavy metal toxic fish)
Fairly high carbohydrate (fermented brown rice, white rice, chestnuts, sweet potato)

Daily coconut oil for cooking, an effect is to increase thermogenesis IIRC which helps increase metabolism and burn body fat - maximum leaness. I have a 0 intake of rancid PUFA notably (omega 6) which reduce metabolism (eg seed oils)

I have minimal cortisol inducing activities and a mind/mental state for minimising stress. Daily adaptogenic herbs and zinc, selenium, magnesium and suma root. Also adding olive leaf re:

Oleuropein boosts testosterone level, lowers cortisol secretion, stimulates anabolism

Oleuropein is a compound that occurs naturally in olive oil and helps the body to use proteins more economically.

In a Japanese study, published in the Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, rats that had a protein-rich diet retained no less than 46 percent more protein when large amounts of oleuropein were added to their food.

In addition, they produced more testosterone and less cortisol.

www.ergo-log.com/oleuropein-boosts-testosterone-lowers-cortisol-stimulates-anabolism.html

Also, celery (aromatase inhibitor?), onions (haven't ventured to onion juice yet!!) occasionally supplementing K2, 2000UI D3, tart cherry for melatonin, nettle root (SHBG).

I am quite active in my daily life. I don't specifically set aside time for excercise but integrate into daily life (running to the city centre/shops etc etc).

Junk Master - Do you have any advice?

Edited by sativa, 24 August 2016 - 05:03 AM.

• Informative x 1

#118 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:10 AM

Sure!

First of all, the boron is more an experiment due to my age and use of DHEA.  At your age I would not recommend you use DHEA, or any exogenous source of testosterone.

What I would add are brazil nuts, again, 4-5 a day a la Tim Ferris, PLUS I would include periods of intense (heavy) weight lifting, compound body movements, or even sprints, followed by periods of rest/less intense (like you seem to be now) activity.

After your intense periods of exercise, during which I would take creatine monohydrate micronized(without a loading phase), I would take and adaptogen like Ashwaganda.

Sleeping more is smart!

Huge fan of coconut oil.

Sounds like you are healthy, intelligent, and proactive!  I commend you.

#119 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:13 AM

Oh, just finished at trial of maca root and found it mildly stimulating in large doses.  Some pre-workout benefit.  Not entirely useless, not bad tasting in coconut water, chocolate whey shakes (with chia seeds, flax seeds, wild blue berries, and raw kale) but ultimately there are other compounds and supps I will try before I rebuy.

Oh, just finished at trial of maca root and found it mildly stimulating in large doses.  Some pre-workout benefit.  Not entirely useless, not bad tasting in coconut water, chocolate whey shakes (with chia seeds, flax seeds, wild blue berries, and raw kale) but ultimately there are other compounds and supps I will try before I rebuy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:22 AM

Cool, thanks for that. I will work in some intense (heavy) weight lifting routines into daily life. Why is creatine good for post exercise?

I used to cycle a LOT and very energetically (like a mad man) so this will help (getting bike fixed tomorrow).

My initial reaction is how can I fit in some weight lifting exercises into my daily routine? In reality it's not that much effort :D

Yes I agree, no exogenous hormones of any sort!

In your opinion daily boron use is sustainable?

Last I checked, I was allergic to Brazil nuts. That's for selenium right?

I tried Maca (for different reasons, to sample it's cannabinoid properties) and it wasn't a good fit, my body temperature went very high and overall did not feel pleasant. It's great for some people though!

I currently take 500mg IP6 (aka phytic acid) immediately before sleep and upon waking - all well spaced away from food and supplements. This was originally for a possible iron overload from to much nutritional yeast, but now for these other reasons:

https://selfhacked.c...aging-compound/

Edited by sativa, 24 August 2016 - 05:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testosterone, cognition, mood, natural herbal otc, psychiatric, boosters, suppressors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users