intellimeds nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 neroTulip

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi,

since I suffer from MDD & ADHD (both diagnosed by a psychiatrist) I would love to try NSI-189. I'm located in Germany and therefore need an EU based supplier and found "https://www.intellimeds.net".

I'm skeptical as far as the legimacy of the product is concerned ... how can they openly sell a patented compound? Is there any way to ensure the purity / genuineness of the product?

Can anyone share experiences with this product or any other kind of helpful input?

Thanks & Kind regards

Nero

#2 goodburner

• 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:06 PM

i too have ordered from them last week, they seem to be professional and I would guess their products are genuine, cant say till i get it here, they can sell it as long as neuralstem does not find out and send a cease and desist, which they havent yet. so order while you still can

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:49 PM

I have been distributing NSI-189 to other Longecity members for about one year now. Almost all the experiences in the main NSI-189 thread is from NSI-189 I shipped to other members.

I have found an impure batch (you could easily see color/smell was not right) and third party tested another batch that looked ok, but had a large number of impurities.

The current source is GC/MS third party tested, only NSI-189 was found, with a price that is 1/3 that of intellimeds (including the free shipping).

Shipping time is 3-4 working days to Europe, and 5-7 days to USA. 

You can read more details here, post# 3743 and below.

http://www.longecity...si-189/page-125

#4 neroTulip

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2016 - 12:02 PM

@Strangelove

Thanks for the info.

I'm currently on 15mg Escitalopram, 25mg Agomelatin and Concerta.

Any advise / experiences as to stop those before trying the NSI?

Regards

Nero

#5 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 11:07 PM

Hi Nero,

NSI-189 would boost the stimulant effect of every chemical I have tried it together, but at the same will mellow them, taking the edges off. It makes many chemicals to feel better.

I had a recent discussion with another member, that has very good results adding NSI-189 to adderall, lowering adderall by one third with a better effect overall.

If your current combo really works for you (with no many side effects) you can just try adding a small NSI-189 dose to see if it will improve.

NSI-189 could boost mood and increase energy among other positives, but also give anxiety (dose related) to some. Alternatively you could try using a regular NSI-189 dose and if you get anxiety try to add a small Escitalopram dose or tianeptine sulfate.

NSI-189 can boost the effects of methylphenidate, and make it better (according to my experience) but could not replace it. If you need it for concentration, NSI-189 alone probably would not be enough, although if motivation is the real problem could help (especially if you add noopept or PRL-8-53).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 LionsMane80

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:08 AM

@nerotulip

@goodburner

Any luck with your sample from the site above? I was close to pulling the trigger but wanted to check-in with you two first.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intellimeds, nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users