- - - - -

Negative reaction to PPC

brain fog

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vader

• 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

I decided to try to boost my liver by ingesting PPC (trade mark essentiale forte), unfortunately it induced massive brain fog (scatter brain, trouble picking words, lack of coordination) after 3 hours post ingestion. It could be a detox of some kind?

Anyway, it seems that choline / acetylocholine is not for me.

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:59 PM

I would discountiue use, after your feeling back to normal buy another brands and start at lower dose to see if it is a bad batch of PPC thst you used or if it is a weird reaction.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 vader

• Topic Starter
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

I would discountiue use, after your feeling back to normal buy another brands and start at lower dose to see if it is a bad batch of PPC thst you used or if it is a weird reaction.

Well, this is 300mg PPC and i only took one tablet. I don't think i can get a lower dosage. Probably going back to milk thistle, which makes me feel great after a few weeks of dosing.

#4 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:11 PM

You can break the tablet in half?

#5 vader

• Topic Starter
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:14 PM

The formulation in essential forte is liquid. It's basically concentrated lecithin PC i think.

I also ate today 2 - 3 eggs (which i usually dont eat) and now i have a headache and brain fog. Interesting, maybe i should give up coffee because it has lots of choline in it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 06:39 PM

The formulation in essential forte is liquid. It's basically concentrated lecithin PC i think.

I also ate today 2 - 3 eggs (which i usually dont eat) and now i have a headache and brain fog. Interesting, maybe i should give up coffee because it has lots of choline in it?

I wish you luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain fog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users