- - - - -

Question about Nootropics Long term effects/ After Treatment effects

nootropics long term after treatment

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeniztheKid

• 29 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:35 PM

HI MF´s ! Well , This question came to my mind after a brief use of some nootropics , in case ( Selank / Semax ) but this question concerns about all Nootropics.  In my case, Im passing through a recovery from using benzodiazepines and some others Brain drugs ,In my case too, im using Lyrica (pregabalin) to handle symptoms that came after stopping medications, so i have to handle the side effects of it on my cognition , memory , thinking and speaking skills, etc.

I used Selank in a period of 4 days , as it should be used , 4-6 drops / 2 times a day , I used semax along with it too a day or another in that period 

After those 4 days i stopped taking it to see how i would feel,   Those days after, not taking it, i notice that my short term memory, Like recalling words where more or less affected , I would miss some words that i wanted to say , and i would forget some words i should have on the tip of the tongue

I noticed More with short term memory in conversations .

I didnt notice nothing much in matter of Anxiety relief, or even Mood boosting, I dont know if i used it correctly tough , maybe i should had used a bigger dose, (I felt  a warm feeling on the neck after some selank doses ) But i dk if i used it properly . Anyway , As im taking pregabalin and as im recovering of the use of other Brain drugs it ends to be hard to notice results in my case 

But the question is , can this nootropics be bad instead of good in some cases ? As it affected my short term memory this way i told above, i wonder myself if sometimes the use of them can do more harm than good ? ( Even my short term memory beeing back to baseline )

Edited by DeniztheKid, 20 April 2016 - 02:39 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, long term, after treatment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users