• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

4F-MPH, best antidepressant I have ever tried to date. (group buy?)

antidepressant default mode network adhd add-pi nootropic

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#61 Acausal

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

Well, at this point with zero updates it's definitely seeming like a scam. That's the internet for you, I suppose

#62 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:31 PM

Full disclosure.

I've had a serious of events that have happened that have not allowed me to complete this group buy as promised.

I am still working on completing this group buy and am in the process of finding any kind of job to help me complete it. I'd like to highlight that this was not a scam and after I purchase this compound and send it out to the participants I will retire from the nootropics community and delete this account along with any presence on this forum.

I do apologize to the participants for my ineptitude.

Best regards.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:09 PM

Should've just copied and pasted one of your many other apology posts for failed bullshit group buys
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#64 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:05 PM

Hope you're enjoying your 4f mph

Useless predatory piece of shit....
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 1

#65 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Haha tweakers gonna tweak

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#66 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

Redan can you give us an estimate on when you will have the compound? Thanks
  • Good Point x 1

#67 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:47 PM

Redan has the compound.

He'll surface next time with a new compound to excite everyone over when this one runs out and start up a group buy under a new user name.

This useless piece of shit is famous for this crap and he is full of guilt and remorse and apologises profusely and profoundly to the community and promises to leave the forums whoever he pulled his scam.

#68 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:44 AM

I don't have an ETA at the moment. I'm working on accumulating enough funds to make a purchase from bulgalupum. 

Sorry about this plumper76.

• Informative x 1

#69 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:14 AM

So Redan I hope what dagman says isn't true and that if you don't get the compound you'll be ethical enough to reimburse us! Thank you.

#70 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

Not going by his history of this terrible 'happening to him' stuff.

Like I said, he should just copy n paste all his other excuses here from his other 'failed' group buys
  • Cheerful x 1

#71 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

In fact if I remember, just recently he tried drumming up support for a group buy for this on reddit nootropics board and the thread was locked due to his history and reputation of being a scamming piece of shit, of course he's an "apologetic not my fault all these bad things happen to me every time I do a group buy" piece of shit though.
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Informative x 1

#72 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

So Redan I hope what dagman says isn't true and that if you don't get the compound you'll be ethical enough to reimburse us! Thank you.

Don't worry, I'll make it happen either way, eventually. If this were a scam I would not be responding here at all to any of the participants legitimate concerns. 

• Good Point x 2

#73 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:33 PM

Yeah that's right, you've never strung people along for months before have you.... Lol

#74 plumper76

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

If it falls through you'll give us our money back right?

#75 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

Yes.

• Good Point x 1

#76 aminorex

• 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:23 PM

Yes.

Care to put a deadline on that?

#77 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2016 - 11:18 PM

No he wouldn't, because.............. he's full of shit!!!
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#78 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:00 AM

Yes.

Care to put a deadline on that?

I can try. By the end of this month I should know if I land a job that can complete the group buy.

• Informative x 1

#79 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:03 AM

OK, looks like I have to address this little turd stinking up the place. What's your beef with me dakman? Your little antics don't really represent anything close to something of a 'man'. How old are you also? What other group buys are you referring to?

#80 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:29 AM

Redan..... Yadda yadda being your other forum name around the place haven't you the reputation of ripping people off and begging for forgiveness and being full of apologies and regret??

Haven't you got the reputation here and on reddit as a shyster and being untrustworthy to the point you apologise about your reputation FIRST before suggesting a group buy for specific compounds because you know your reputation for being a shithead taints every board you post on or is that another Redan, Yadda Yadda. ???
  • Unfriendly x 1

#81 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:39 AM

Redan..... Yadda yadda being your other forum name around the place haven't you the reputation of ripping people off and begging for forgiveness and being full of apologies and regret??

Haven't you got the reputation here and on reddit as a shyster and being untrustworthy to the point you apologise about your reputation FIRST before suggesting a group buy for specific compounds because you know your reputation for being a shithead taints every board you post on or is that another Redan, Yadda Yadda. ???

Nah, those are your sentiments man. Besides you haven't answered my question. Name a group buy where I "scammed", "ripped off", and other such things I have supposedly done. If you can't name any then I see no further point in bothering with your musings. 

• Good Point x 1

#82 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:07 AM

Your reputation is in the biggest shittiest toilet Redan

You're a scammer and a ripoff

It's known

It will further be known in a short while when you turn up here with repeated bullshit excuses why these people have funded YOUR compound.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#83 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

Your reputation is in the biggest shittiest toilet Redan

You're a scammer and a ripoff

It's known

It will further be known in a short while when you turn up here with repeated bullshit excuses why these people have funded YOUR compound.

You still haven't provided any evidence based on my history of group buys that would justify the ad hominem attacks against me. If you can't find anything then could you royally fuck off?

Thanks.

• Good Point x 1

#84 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:44 AM

You still haven't responded to the questions in this post you bullshitting thieving bucket of shit....

"Redan..... Yadda yadda being your other forum name around the place haven't you the reputation of ripping people off and begging for forgiveness and being full of apologies and regret??

Haven't you got the reputation here and on reddit as a shyster and being untrustworthy to the point you apologise about your reputation FIRST before suggesting a group buy for specific compounds because you know your reputation for being a shithead taints every board you post on or is that another Redan, Yadda Yadda. ???"
  • WellResearched x 1

#85 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:02 AM

You still haven't responded to the questions in this post you bullshitting thieving bucket of shit....

"Redan..... Yadda yadda being your other forum name around the place haven't you the reputation of ripping people off and begging for forgiveness and being full of apologies and regret??

Haven't you got the reputation here and on reddit as a shyster and being untrustworthy to the point you apologise about your reputation FIRST before suggesting a group buy for specific compounds because you know your reputation for being a shithead taints every board you post on or is that another Redan, Yadda Yadda. ???"

Like I said. Who have I "ripped off", "scammed", and whatever else your baseless accusations you can muster up. You're tilting at windmills kind Sir. 

• Cheerful x 1

#86 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:51 AM

Is that your reputation.... Yes or no

Why are you going around in circles to avoid just saying that you've ripped these poor bastards off and will string them along for months with wishy washy pathetic excuses and "poor me poor me bad things keep happening to me" nonsense till they get tired off asking and you keep taking your lovely new compound.

How about showing the correspondence between you and this 'nasty' supplier who has created this terrible situation you find yourself in. ???

How about let's see you name and shame them and damage their reputation publicly and let them have the right to reply to your accusations publicly???
  • Unfriendly x 1

#87 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:01 AM

Is that your reputation.... Yes or no

Why are you going around in circles to avoid just saying that you've ripped these poor bastards off and will string them along for months with wishy washy pathetic excuses and "poor me poor me bad things keep happening to me" nonsense till they get tired off asking and you keep taking your lovely new compound.

How about showing the correspondence between you and this 'nasty' supplier who has created this terrible situation you find yourself in. ???

How about let's see you name and shame them and damage their reputation publicly and let them have the right to reply to your accusations publicly???

You're avoiding the question. When have I scammed, ripped off, and cheated other people? I mean, it's a simple question to ask. Is it that you can't answer it because what you're saying is basically not true(?) 

Edited by redan, 09 November 2016 - 04:01 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#88 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:02 AM

Why are you avoiding my questions, you lying thieving bag of shit???

Dirty lying thieving bag of rancid shit Redan...

Give the supplier the right of reply to your claims they sent you a bogus product, scumbag.

Show the complaint logged with them for a bogus product, thief.
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#89 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:12 AM

Why are you avoiding my questions, you lying thieving bag of shit???

Dirty lying thieving bag of rancid shit Redan...

Give the supplier the right of reply to your claims they sent you a bogus product, scumbag.

Show the complaint logged with them for a bogus product, thief.

Rage more. At the end of the day everyone is gonna get what I promised them and you're gonna be wanking in despair. 

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Dakman1

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:19 AM

So in the beginning of this thread you claim and link to this lab's page to buy from https://www.bulgalup...products/4F-MPH

Then you claim the actual lab you ordered from scammed you and next time you'll order from the original lab .....

You're a fucking scammer Redan

Post the name and correspondence with the lab you purportedly ordered from.

Lying shitbag
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antidepressant, default mode network, adhd, add-pi, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users