• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

4F-MPH, best antidepressant I have ever tried to date. (group buy?)

antidepressant default mode network adhd add-pi nootropic

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#211 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

Update please Redan.........have al members/victims of YOUR group buy been reimbursed yet or have you still fucked them over ?

Redan sent me a refund almost two weeks ago.

#212 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

So, I recommend to anyone that can. Try and get Concerta. If you can't and really wanna try a phenidate out, then the least of all evils and with the lowest issues with comedowns and addiction is isopropylphenidate or 4-Me-TMP. 

Best regards, feel like this thread belongs somewhere in the trashcan of Bluelight, LOL.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 Dev_42204

• 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

Hi Redan this is plumper posting on Google account because Facebook didn't let me sign me in please refund my, $180. My PayPal account is Devonfowler36@gmail.com and my address is

1 Harbor St apt 9
Salem, MA 01970

Thanks

#214 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:03 AM

Please PM me that info, can a mod protect his info by deleting it? Thanks.

#215 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:06 AM

Sent plumper,

Sorry and thanks!

#216 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:28 AM

How many are left to pay Redan ?

• Good Point x 1

#217 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:00 AM

I think you're left. 

#218 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

Are you saying there's more people owed...... are there people who just gave up and haven't bothered to contact you ?

If you have their details you owe them still and it's your responsibility to contact them Redan......not the other way around as that obviously screams 'ripoff cunt' once again.

• Agree x 1

#219 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

So, to the best of my knowledge, all participants have been refunded. I only owe 90 USD to one participant and all others have been refunded. I intend to refund the last participant at the nearest opportunity. 

I'm glad this debacle is over. Sorry, and as per usual, I'm not organising any future group buys. 

Thanks.

#220 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:21 AM

"Best of my knowledge" sounds like more weasel words Redan...........you must know 

Appears more like you've not heard from some participants because they just gave up hope and aren't around anymore and you're trying to just let it drop

• Agree x 1

#221 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:43 AM

"Best of my knowledge" sounds like more weasel words Redan...........you must know 

Appears more like you've not heard from some participants because they just gave up hope and aren't around anymore and you're trying to just let it drop

Beast of my knowledge means beast of my knowledge. 

Wait, did you want me to pay you too?

#222 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:20 AM

So then of ALL the people on the LIST of group buy members of which you would HAVE

There is only ONE outstanding debt of $90 to one member 

Is that correct ???

#223 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

So then of ALL the people on the LIST of group buy members of which you would HAVE

Is that correct ???

That is correct Mr. online popo. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#224 Redan fan 2017

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Is that correct ???

That is correct Mr. online popo.

I have to say. This Redan character just won the respectable junkie Olympics. Took him a half a frigging year, but he paid everyone back. I've saved this thread for longevity. It should be a screenplay.

Thank you all. I'm also quite the fan of Dakman.
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#225 Redan fan 2017

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:58 AM

Anyone want to do a 4F-MPH group-buy?!

#226 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, I don't recommend taking 4F-MPH. Will turn you into a scammer and paranoid as fuck. Closed chapter in my book.
  • Informative x 1

#227 AOIministrator

• 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Fu-F group buy? Anyone?

:D

#228 narc0lpC-b1tch

• 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

Holy crackhead soap opera Batman! And I hear ya on the whole screen play idea my freaking God I just got done reading that and I think It took up probably about an hour and a half of my time I will never get back, but hey I guess it was worth it. shit was like a nerdy text adventure version of Breaking Bad! I’ve never seen someone play that meandering of an angle against a troll like that before and I never seen a troll play it quite like that before either...that’s some fucking dedication man..and such a passion for anthropomorphizing fecal matter as wel. Guess you can’t go wrong when you stick to the classics.
Honestly I found and proceeded to join this forum Solely because I was searching for 4f-mph myself, and as anyone who has ever done it and loved it and wanted more of it knows - now there’s like none of it around anymore which is absolutely crazy in my mind. I don’t understand how that happens and if I had known obviously I would’ve stocked up but no such luck so therefore I am screwed and worse off than I was even before I discovered it obviously with not only my narcolepsy to worry about but the knowledge that I could be taking that and feel incredible like I did when I still had it, instead of sleeping 90% of the day away and getting nothing done, rinse repeat. I just don’t understand what the hell do they make that shit out of to begin with?!? how do you lose your base materials what did they make it out of, anyway??unicorn farts and mermaid tears or something? I mean, if anyone knows anything about this more than what I’ve found online in my past several months worth of searching tirelessly every day every moment that I’m awake which isn’t that many moments but every chance I get and nothing. Nadal. what is the big f-ing secret is, is what I’d like to know . In all that time I learned basically nothing , no good reason as to why it’s just up and gone - the best stimulant analogue we’ve had since EVER imo and it’s gone in a matter of months basically starting from the height of its popularity to when it disappeared from the face of the earth ..that’s unheard of ! For real somebody got some Splainingi to do! no one wants to talk about it it’s still not a schedule here in United States but it’s nowhere to be seen?!? What the Hell’s going on!! I would kill for even a little tiny bit of it !! And yes don’t give me wrong it sure is as addictive as hell but so is every other stimulant and every other thing that works for me sort of, or used to until I became acclimated to it. So hey, par for the course. At least it also kind of works as an antidepressant as well plus you didn’t need to take hardly ANY of it and redosing was almost NEVER....goddamn if anybody ever finds any of it I will be forever in your debt ! I don’t give a rats freaking ass, I need it I need it need it need it!! yeah OK whatever so that sounds a little junkiefied but tough titsI am sick I really f-ing need it LOL!

By the way towards the end there when it was getting more and more scarce I got ripped off by Bulgalupum, that same website that redan was talking about making the group buy from, so Actually it’s a good thing that he didn’t because absolutely nobody would’ve believed him at that point but yet this shiz been happening to me last like four times I’ve tried to buy it I got screwed one way or another. Bulga sent me some other weird brown caustic af shiz..wasn’t the right thing. and then I could swear I got the same thing from another guy completely different person this time in the states!! And then two times after that , the mail just never got to me because it got stuck in customs so I’ve been ripped off and bent over backwards several times so yes it does happen! unfortunately, sadly it does, hopefully this offbrand ritalin that I got off the deep web will come through other than that I don’t know what to do. And nobody seems to be able to come up with any decent substitute for 4FMPH I’ve tried 3FPM, 4FA, Isopropylphenidate and Ethylphenidate...with only a response from Eth and 4f-mph (3fpm maybe slightly... yeah even Coke doesn’t work anymore for me... No joke. So you see my predicament .... Sheesh!! -Kim
Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated although I don’t know if anyone could help me at this point really kind of sucks I don’t want to keep buying every single RC stim out there just to hopefully run into another good one you know, because that might take all my money and a very, very long time! LOL
- Kim :)

#229 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:31 PM

Holy crackhead soap opera Batman! And I hear ya on the whole screen play idea my freaking God I just got done reading that and I think It took up probably about an hour and a half of my time I will never get back, but hey I guess it was worth it. shit was like a nerdy text adventure version of Breaking Bad! I’ve never seen someone play that meandering of an angle against a troll like that before and I never seen a troll play it quite like that before either...that’s some fucking dedication man..and such a passion for anthropomorphizing fecal matter as wel. Guess you can’t go wrong when you stick to the classics.
Honestly I found and proceeded to join this forum Solely because I was searching for 4f-mph myself, and as anyone who has ever done it and loved it and wanted more of it knows - now there’s like none of it around anymore which is absolutely crazy in my mind. I don’t understand how that happens and if I had known obviously I would’ve stocked up but no such luck so therefore I am screwed and worse off than I was even before I discovered it obviously with not only my narcolepsy to worry about but the knowledge that I could be taking that and feel incredible like I did when I still had it, instead of sleeping 90% of the day away and getting nothing done, rinse repeat. I just don’t understand what the hell do they make that shit out of to begin with?!? how do you lose your base materials what did they make it out of, anyway??unicorn farts and mermaid tears or something? I mean, if anyone knows anything about this more than what I’ve found online in my past several months worth of searching tirelessly every day every moment that I’m awake which isn’t that many moments but every chance I get and nothing. Nadal. what is the big f-ing secret is, is what I’d like to know . In all that time I learned basically nothing , no good reason as to why it’s just up and gone - the best stimulant analogue we’ve had since EVER imo and it’s gone in a matter of months basically starting from the height of its popularity to when it disappeared from the face of the earth ..that’s unheard of ! For real somebody got some Splainingi to do! no one wants to talk about it it’s still not a schedule here in United States but it’s nowhere to be seen?!? What the Hell’s going on!! I would kill for even a little tiny bit of it !! And yes don’t give me wrong it sure is as addictive as hell but so is every other stimulant and every other thing that works for me sort of, or used to until I became acclimated to it. So hey, par for the course. At least it also kind of works as an antidepressant as well plus you didn’t need to take hardly ANY of it and redosing was almost NEVER....goddamn if anybody ever finds any of it I will be forever in your debt ! I don’t give a rats freaking ass, I need it I need it need it need it!! yeah OK whatever so that sounds a little junkiefied but tough titsI am sick I really f-ing need it LOL!

By the way towards the end there when it was getting more and more scarce I got ripped off by Bulgalupum, that same website that redan was talking about making the group buy from, so Actually it’s a good thing that he didn’t because absolutely nobody would’ve believed him at that point but yet this shiz been happening to me last like four times I’ve tried to buy it I got screwed one way or another. Bulga sent me some other weird brown caustic af shiz..wasn’t the right thing. and then I could swear I got the same thing from another guy completely different person this time in the states!! And then two times after that , the mail just never got to me because it got stuck in customs so I’ve been ripped off and bent over backwards several times so yes it does happen! unfortunately, sadly it does, hopefully this offbrand ritalin that I got off the deep web will come through other than that I don’t know what to do. And nobody seems to be able to come up with any decent substitute for 4FMPH I’ve tried 3FPM, 4FA, Isopropylphenidate and Ethylphenidate...with only a response from Eth and 4f-mph (3fpm maybe slightly... yeah even Coke doesn’t work anymore for me... No joke. So you see my predicament .... Sheesh!! -Kim
Any help or suggestions would be very appreciated although I don’t know if anyone could help me at this point really kind of sucks I don’t want to keep buying every single RC stim out there just to hopefully run into another good one you know, because that might take all my money and a very, very long time! LOL
- Kim :)

I'm finding it hard to believe that you're truly narcoleptic... I've never seen ANY narcoleptic write that much text, and in such a manic way - what, are you STILL on 4F-MPH or something?

Seriously... I'm getting a troll feel from you, as if you're another alt-account for the OP here... Redan, YadaYada, or whatever he's calling himself right now.

BUT... if you're really narcoleptic... then I suggest you actually study the most recent research on it, and how, and why, stimulants will be and always was, ineffective to treat it - to actually REALLY treat it.

It appears to be a neurodegenerative disease, of the orexin neurons, somewhat similar to Parkinson's in that regard.

If you're going to play around with research chemicals, which could litterally make your head explode, then you're better off betting on something that actually helps. Have a look at the newer Neurogenics in research, as well as intra-nasal orexin, and immuno-modulating therapy. (similar to MS, there appears to be an immunologic component, wherein the immune-system is actively destroying Orexin neurons.)

I believe that the antidepressant Bupropion have been proven to mostly effect the hypothalamus, hence, it might be an idea to look at derivatives of that - or perhaps use that as part of your stimulant treatment.

As such:

*Intranasal Orexin

*Bupropion

New developments in the management of narcolepsy

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5344488/

(orexin is also called hypocretin)

I suggest you read up a bit more on the hypothalamus, the region of the brain primarily effected by the neurodegeneration as well:

Hypothalamic Neurogenesis as an Adaptive Metabolic Mechanism

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5380718/

(hmm... interesting... diet modulates neurogenesis in the hypothalamus...)

The Role of Hypothalamic Neuropeptides in Neurogenesis and Neuritogenesis

https://www.hindawi....p/2016/3276383/

Hypothalamic neurogenesis persists in the aging brain and is controlled by energy-sensing IGF-I pathway.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/27103519

We showed that adult hypothalamic neurogenesis was tightly controlled by insulin-like growth factors (IGF). Knockout of IGF-1 receptor from hypothalamic stem and/or progenitor cells increased neuronal production and enhanced α-tanycyte self-renewal, preserving this stem cell-like population from age-related attrition

Well, well, well... what do we have here... Apparently, IGF-1, is a substance which controls neurogenesis in that part of the brain - in the WRONG way! It suspends it. As such, taking a selective IGF-1 antagonist, intranasally, could then perhaps get some good processes going... Possibly not enough to reverse symptoms, but to slow down degeneration, and make all of your stimulants work much, much better.

Hmm... I just realized... There's no such thing! Well, then perhaps a bit of brute force is in its order... Intranasal IGF-1 - use enough of it, and in theory, the IGF-1 receptors in your brain will shut down! Down-regulation as it's called - the cascade which follows, should in essence, be antagonism. On the other hand, you might need that IGF-1 triggered activity in other parts of your brain...

#230 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:15 PM

You mentioned immuno-modulating teraphy. Which compounds are you refering to?

#231 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

You mentioned immuno-modulating teraphy. Which compounds are you refering to?

Honestly, I don't know much - only that it's early days, and there is conflicting data - in theory one can suss out some ideas to at least try though - immunoglobulin is apparently one such thing.

Honestly, since there's so little to go on, I should apologize for even suggesting it.

I suppose one avenue of inquiry, is to check up on how the immune-system interacts with IGF-1 and vice versa... perhaps IGF-1 triggers the immuno-issues...

Autoimmunity and Immunotherapy in Narcolepsy

https://www.sleepmed.../smr.2017.00052

#232 c2tw

• 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:06 PM

4-FMPH. Looking. I believe new mind had some for a short while. Anyone?

#233 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

4-FMPH. Looking. I believe new mind had some for a short while. Anyone?

What the h*ll do you need it for?

It's not a nootropic -it's a 4-fluorinated compound, multiple other such RC-drugs are known to be neurotoxic. It's also NOT an antidepressant, and regular Methylphenidate and good ol' Amphetamine are both proven and highly, highly effective in classic ADHD.

There is no proven, or even theoretical, medical use for this.

So, again, what could you possibly need this highly dangerous and useless drug for?

#234 narc0lpC-b1tch

• 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Wow, since my first post, I've probably tried to reply at least a handful of times but either my phones browser shutdown and therefore erased the message (one such time it was very long and I just was fed up) and the others I either fell asleep or was distracted etc.
So, Stinkminjor,
Yes, I really do have narcolepsy - and it is debilitating!
I have many days (bc I don't have enough $$ to consistently pump myself full of enough stims to keep my head up and stop the endless drool factory. This sickness is NO JOKE. And... it's funny you mention both Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis - as my dad happens to just have been diagnosed with Parkinsons just under 2 years ago and my mom has MS (diagnosed many years ago). And those things may be completely unrelated to my problem, however I have read MULTIPLE articles etc, on narcolepsy and I may have (with my dad's help) pinpointed when I began to suffer symptoms and wouldn't you know it? It seems to have started right around when I had/had removed an Osteoblastoma from my skull(calvarium). This wildly rare, aggressive anomaly could account for an equally (but well hidden) aggressive immune anomaly, now wouldn't you say?
And as for WHY anyone would be looking so hard for something like 4f-mph...... Well for me its because it's the ONLY THING IN MY PRICE RANGE that I have found to work!!! And beyond that, it worked better for me HANDS DOWN NO CONTEST than MUCH more expensive Adderall or Ritalin.
I do continue to research, but so far that's as good as its gotten for me and I almost wish I'd never had the opportunity to use it now that I may never again :((((((

#235 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

Wow, since my first post, I've probably tried to reply at least a handful of times but either my phones browser shutdown and therefore erased the message (one such time it was very long and I just was fed up) and the others I either fell asleep or was distracted etc.
So, Stinkminjor,
I have many days (bc I don't have enough $$ to consistently pump myself full of enough stims to keep my head up and stop the endless drool factory. This sickness is NO JOKE. And... it's funny you mention both Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis - as my dad happens to just have been diagnosed with Parkinsons just under 2 years ago and my mom has MS (diagnosed many years ago). And those things may be completely unrelated to my problem, however I have read MULTIPLE articles etc, on narcolepsy and I may have (with my dad's help) pinpointed when I began to suffer symptoms and wouldn't you know it? It seems to have started right around when I had/had removed an Osteoblastoma from my skull(calvarium). This wildly rare, aggressive anomaly could account for an equally (but well hidden) aggressive immune anomaly, now wouldn't you say?
And as for WHY anyone would be looking so hard for something like 4f-mph...... Well for me its because it's the ONLY THING IN MY PRICE RANGE that I have found to work!!! And beyond that, it worked better for me HANDS DOWN NO CONTEST than MUCH more expensive Adderall or Ritalin.
I do continue to research, but so far that's as good as its gotten for me and I almost wish I'd never had the opportunity to use it now that I may never again :((((((

Hmm, I must say I find it rather shocking to hear that this RC was apparently CHEAPER than mass-produced well-studied and generically available officially sanctioned medications. Most RC's whom I know of, at least in the beginning, when they come to the grey market, are all vastly more expensive than mass-produced medications.

However, I must admit towards often forgetting the issues that come with living in the USA and the flaws in your health care system - you guys really need to find a solution to this - I suggest not voting for the Republicans, since they are vehemently against public health care.

I think you need to consider the actions of 4F-MPH more closely though - in theory, you're suffering from a neurodegenerative issue - using a drug which is likely to cause neurodegeneration of OTHER brain systems is not a good idea then - if you burn out your dopaminergic systems with 4F-MPH you're bound to actually just make things worse in the long run - because then NOTHING will work, at all, against your symptoms - ergo, I believe that the relief you get, is a mirage, a lie, and in the end the drug will betray you.

You have to be smart about treatment, don't go in there with a sledge-hammer, when what you need is a careful scalpel.

What drugs have you trialled? What's your Dr. saying? Have you actually used a combo of Amphetamine and Armodafinil? As I understand it, many feel this is a better combo than one or the other alone. Of course, if you could get a perscription for GHB (sodium oxybate) as well, then you have a reasonable combination with the two others.

I also had a quick look at IGF-1, and there is some good news since you are woman - in men, limiting IGF-1 can have dangerous consequences, BUT...! In WOMEN, this is not the case! : D

http://www.longecity...f-1-inhibitors/

Reduced insulin/IGF-1 signalling and human longevity

http://onlinelibrary...05.00148.x/full

Our results suggest that in *females* but not in males the beneficial effects of reduced cumulative exposure to GH/IGF-1 outweigh the possible detrimental effects of lower GH/IGF-1 levels at old age.

So, lowering IGF-1 may still be a viable experiment for you - one of the ways to lower it, is to make some drastic dietary changes - removing animal protein, and instead going on a fully vegan diet, lowers IGF-1 quite a bit, as I understand it. (apparently you can still eat some RED meat, ak a cow, moose, other big animals once or twice per week - absolutely no poultry or white meat though)

#236 narc0lpC-b1tch

• 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

hat drugs have you trialled?
Let's see, I have been prescribed 80mg generic Adderall / day up until this past month when my happy accident of two doctors filling separate scripts of it for me finally came to an end. That's for the best though because it was making me nervous (& was NOT my intent or doing) the one doc was just confused. Anyhoo, now I'm back to 60mg/day one 30mg XR and one 30mg IR. I can see where you're coming from a far as the cost issue goes... Yes, that 60 count of pills is only $2 for me. However, 60 pills might last me 12 days if I'm lucky. After that, it's up to street value for the rest - and I may or may not have to tell you.. it ain't cheap!
So, back to what all meds I've tried... First day with this doc he was gonna try me on Strattera bc it was safer (albeit usually much less effective) alternative to amphetamine salts or methylphenidate. Turns out Strattera is not covered by Medicaid and it is PRICEY. Too much so, so instead he put me on the amphetamine. I have not had much dealing with this doc sInce the first few visits (he just puts the script thru the computer each month. On my own, however, I've tried supplementing with not only the RC's already mentioned, but modafinil and armodafinil with very mild success. The armodafinil when taken at a high enough dose could possibly keep me awake in a driving situation I can see it being useful for harm reduction at least. I have to take at least 450mgs during the day (3 pills) to benefit from it. I find armodafinil will keep my eyes open, even if the rest of me just wants to lay there. Only thing is, I find it to be an unnerving awakeness. It feels harsh.. Kinda uptight and edgy. Almost as if bc of the way it works is logically causing this though I could be wrong.. it works on the norepinephrine pathways instead of dopamine if I'm not mistaken. And it surely does feel like a"fight or flight" type response. Although if keep distracted from thinking about it, that's less of a factor. As far as Ritalin, I actually prefer methylphenidate just slightly over amphetamine, I occasionally run into it on the street but not often. Mostly people hocking their kids add meds. Anyways the two are really essentially the same in the end so I haven't bothered to try and get my script altered. I'm too afraid also, of saying something wrong and getting it taken away altogether...so there's that...
Haven't been put on GHB ever.. That drug simultaneously piques my curiosity and scares the hell outta me. I suppose if I had access to it I would give it a whirl just to see.
But that's about the long and short of it. - save vitamin supplements, Kratom and various over the counter (and over priced) nootropic nonsense, to no avail. I'd love to check out that cutting edge sounding med you mentioned..but how id get it is beyond me.

#237 AOIministrator

• 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

So, Stinkminjor,

Why not buy GBL? Its identical to Xyrem (GHB) and that stuff works better against narcolepsy than stims. GBL is a prodrug to GHB (instant conversion GBL->GHB inside blood, even before it hits the liver) and has been 100% legal since ages.

Take three coma'o'matic doses at night to get about 7-8 hours sleep total. The only side-effect is a slight increase in anxiety over time (due to tolerance). The half-life of GHB is so short, that you never get any sort of real withdrawal, as you would from benzos or stuff like that, if you only take it at night.

No one knows why it works so well. It seems counter-intuitive to treat narcolepsy with a sedative/anesthetic, but its true check it out on google. GHB normalizes sleep patterns plus it gives you a stimulant effect after a while, due to tolerance buildup (hence the possible increase in anxiety).

GHB is recreational drug of abuse. But stims are no better in that regard, even worse if you ask me.

GBL is cheaper than dirt and somewhat super-pure due to widespread industrial usage. A $100 bottle lasts you years in terms of narcolepsy treatment.

Edited by AOIministrator, 04 December 2017 - 09:55 PM.

#238 ChemSubstance

• 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:36 AM

Reading this i think the participants of the group buy should personally thank Dakman for his obsession! As without his contribution i doubt a refund would of ever been forthcoming!
  • Agree x 2

#239 limerence

• 56 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 03:24 AM

Why not buy GBL? Its identical to Xyrem (GHB) and that stuff works better against narcolepsy than stims. GBL is a prodrug to GHB (instant conversion GBL->GHB inside blood, even before it hits the liver) and has been 100% legal since ages.

Take three coma'o'matic doses at night to get about 7-8 hours sleep total. The only side-effect is a slight increase in anxiety over time (due to tolerance). The half-life of GHB is so short, that you never get any sort of real withdrawal, as you would from benzos or stuff like that, if you only take it at night.

No one knows why it works so well. It seems counter-intuitive to treat narcolepsy with a sedative/anesthetic, but its true check it out on google. GHB normalizes sleep patterns plus it gives you a stimulant effect after a while, due to tolerance buildup (hence the possible increase in anxiety).

GHB is recreational drug of abuse. But stims are no better in that regard, even worse if you ask me.

GBL is cheaper than dirt and somewhat super-pure due to widespread industrial usage. A $100 bottle lasts you years in terms of narcolepsy treatment.

Where is GBL legal these days? Its hard to get in USA these days. GHL/GHB can be great safe therapeutic drugs, especially compared to a benzo habit.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:26 AM

Reading this i think the participants of the group buy should personally thank Dakman for his obsession! As without his contribution i doubt a refund would of ever been forthcoming!

I think your right about that. 4F-MPH will turn you into a junkie and a scammer. So, please stay away from it folks. 

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: antidepressant, default mode network, adhd, add-pi, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users