- - - - -

Lord help what am I dealing with here?!

brainhealth memory memory problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 firebirdz

• 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 02:57 PM

A year ago I became aware of my current brainproblems, and did all I could to start resolving it.

Meditation, weightlifting, supplements, sleeping good, no smoking or alcohol,....

And healthy eating fixed: keto diet, choline deficiency,  leaky gut,

As you can see in the chart below, a lot of things started clearing up and improving.

Today, 04/2016, the most annoying problems I still struggle with are my memory. Forgetting where I put stuff, remembering someone's name,...

I was wondering, perhaps some of you have a broader knowledge, and can see a pattern between these problems, or point me in the right direction for finding causes / solutions?

If you need additional info, please ask.  I'm sorry if this is a bit leechy but I'm always doing my best to help others on my journey too :)

Problem

10/2015

01/2016

Focus (reading, conversations,…)

Anxiety

Feeling social situations (what is socially accepted?)

Big picture thinking

Motor skills (clumsy, running into things, bad handwriting)

Memory (retention and forgetfulness)

New or complex situations

Mathematics

Processingspeed

Self-regulation (stable positive mood)

#2 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

Welcome firebirdz!  The first thing that strikes me is how much progress you've already made.  Lifestyle measures like healthy diet, exercise and rest are the most sustainable ways to improve, but aren't especially noted for being the fastest.  Your progress so far means continuing these efforts are apt to help with the memory issue too.

You may be able to speed things along a bit with some supplements like turmeric, tea, rhodiola and ashwaganda.  Supporting data is not hard to come by; for example see http://mentalhealthd...om/supplements/.  I take all four, in addition to a broad spectrum multiple.  A multiple may be especially indicated if you're on a keto diet that restricts your intake of whole plant foods.  Of course there is abundant information in this forum on these and other memory and cognition supporting supplements.  Best of health to you!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 richards2324

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:35 AM

I'd go for supplements that boost neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine(focus, concentration and what dopamine breaks down into) is what your looking for like mucuna pruriens, Sam-e, citcoline, uridine, alpha gpc choline, sulbutiamine, Pea and hordenine which makes pea last longer..if you really want results u could go pharmaceutical although I wouldn't recommend that until later in life (amineptine-boosts dopamine and a little norepinephrine, maois' like parnate and nardil which boosts all 3 neurotransmitters, or seligiline, rasogiline which are pretty safe from my understanding which are mali b which boost dopamine

although serotonin will help with the anxiety also

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 richards2324

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2016 - 12:39 AM

http://www.longecity...ic-supplements/- here are some natural dopamine herbs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brainhealth, memory, memory problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users