- - - - -

Why i just can smoke weed on Ecstasy

weed cannabis ecstasy

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DeniztheKid

• 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:47 AM

Well , thats the question , im only able to smoke weed while high on ecstasy. If im on ecstasy i can smoke as many as i want, If i try to smoke without been high on it i feel a bad , anxiety like state , And maybe even a perception disorder like state " like derealization with anxiety

Remebering im recoverying from use of benzodiazepines, and i heard that as cannabis decrease the levels of gaba when used , and my levels of gaba and gabareceptors are still affected - so maybe thats why i cant smoke weed if im not on ectasy

But the question still , Im in BWD so whats the logic explanation of me just be able to smoke it while on extasy , Thank you everyone for the att 

Edited by DeniztheKid, 29 April 2016 - 05:01 AM.

#2 DeniztheKid

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:22 PM

Can someone help me to understand more or less the logic of that ? Im very curious about why´s that , Maybe it could help to solve a part of my problem, Maybe i have a serotonin deficiency that i have to solve ? Maybe part of my anxiety is linked with serotonin too  , instead of just my gabaergic system ? Dopamine, oxytocin ? you guys that understand of the pharmacology of it can help me ? My cogntion somehow still more or less messed up to link all the stuff to solve this question of mine .

I know that when im on it, i feel that the deassociation i got when i stopped the benzo drugs seems to go away while it last, i feel focused , My cognition gets better, most of my anxiety state related symptoms seems to go away, This is just a point  "It goes away to a point that i can smoke cannabis with no problems"  as i could before all that happend in my life

( cannabis is something that if i smoke while sober , gets me into a weird anxiety state with deassociation , detachment ) But thats just a point to help me to understand the logic of all that .

Thank you for the att , Deniz

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:21 AM

Which strain?

#4 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

You would do well to use English grammar instead of whatever the hell you got there if you want serious replies to your posts.

#5 DeniztheKid

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

@sthira , Are you serious asking about what strain ? Whatever the strain, dosent matter if it have high cbd or high thc, the effect i got if i smoke it while sober is almost the same with high thc strains or high cbd strains. To be true i belive that i feel less bad with high thc strains. Another thing is,  at the end of the day its not about just weed in fact, its about how i feel overall,

@Onescrewloose about my english grammar , i really apologize for my english mate, im not american, i feel bad that i will not get serious replies because of my english as your saying. 

Edited by DeniztheKid, 30 April 2016 - 07:25 PM.

#6 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

Are you saying that English is your second language?

#7 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:04 AM

Lol...ya think...

Don't worry about why you can only smoke weed on Ecstasy, worry about why you feel the need to smoke weed on Ecstasy.  This isn't really the right forum to ask questions about recreational drug use.

However, as you show signs of understanding, there are strains of weed that are less anxiety provoking that others.  Many people with anxiety prefer indicas over sativias. In general,  you want high CBD and low THC.

#8 DeniztheKid

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

Are you saying that English is your second language?

Yes , its my scond language

Lol...ya think...

Don't worry about why you can only smoke weed on Ecstasy, worry about why you feel the need to smoke weed on Ecstasy.  This isn't really the right forum to ask questions about recreational drug use.

Lol bro , Lol. ....  very deep thinking of yours .   I used to enjoy smoking it, and it would be nice if i could smoke it again with no problems 

#9 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:16 AM

Well, I think you can but at this stage in your life you clearly have developed some underlying anxiety issues that need to be dealt with first.

I would love to trip on LSD again, but it gets a lot harder with a mortgage, job, and kids...especially approaching college age!

You get my point.

I would recommend seeking out a qualified CBT therapist to begin with, and possibly combining that with SSRi medication; or, Tianeptine, or even NSi-189.

BTW I speak from experience as I used to love getting high then developed panic attacks over 20 years ago and have never been able to smoke again.

#10 DeniztheKid

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:25 AM

Well, I think you can but at this stage in your life you clearly have developed some underlying anxiety issues that need to be dealt with first.

I would love to trip on LSD again, but it gets a lot harder with a mortgage, job, and kids...especially approaching college age!

You get my point.

I would recommend seeking out a qualified CBT therapist to begin with, and possibly combining that with SSRi medication; or, Tianeptine, or even NSi-189.

BTW I speak from experience as I used to love getting high then developed panic attacks over 20 years ago and have never been able to smoke again.

I get your point , sure that i developed some anxiety issues , Im trying to solve those

Just a long story- short  In my case, First of all, I had problems with antipsichotic medications, after beein forced to medications ( i was forced to medications as inpatient in a clinic specialized in Drug use ) After those medications i felt something i had never felted before with any street drug > anxiety, depression , some derealization too . it was like a traumatic experience .

When i leave the clinic i started to use  SSRI´s and B-drugs,  sometime later i "kicked" the anxiety and most of the depression that those medications leaded me to. I was feeling ok, even being more or less depressed because of all that happend with my life, friendships, leaving school. But after sometime taking the ssri`s i was beeing able to smoke weed again with no bad reactions .  I wonder myself , what i did to kick the anxiety ? its possible that the ssri`s got my anxiety in check ? 

This lead me to another question , it is possible that the use of this drugs (psychiatric ones) like Antipsichotics or even ssri´s cause a persistent ,or even a permanent change in the brain chemical`s function (serotonin, dopamine, etc ) ?

Edited by DeniztheKid, 06 May 2016 - 12:26 AM.

#11 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:32 PM

Good question!  My take is the brain, and body tend to repair themselves/itself in young people as long as they lead healthy lifestyles.  If you get enough sleep, nutrition, exercise, limit stress and anxiety, and haven't developed negative thought patterns or PTSD, I think you will be fine over time.

It's a little like the bodybuilder's obsession with restoring natural test levels after a cycle, when most young people aren't going to permanently shut down their test after one cycle.  Of course, they won't keep all their gains etc...but it's usually people in their mid-30's, after multiple cycles, who have permanent issues.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#12 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

@sthira , Are you serious asking about what strain ? Whatever the strain, dosent matter if it have high cbd or high thc...

Yes but it does matter. Here, I agree with Junk Master's above comments, DeniztheKid. And with regard to weed, I have anxiety issues, too, and find that sativa amplifies anxiety, and even blends of unknown sativa/indica combo plants may disturb me. Note that some of these high THC strains may also cause psychosis in some sensitive people. So for anxiety-vulnerable people, remember that knowing what you're ingesting is very important, and the dose makes the poison. For more calming experiences, look into obtaining strains like sour og, cannatonic, bubba kush...or at least know what you're doing and definitely be careful when combining with x.

Edited by sthira, 07 May 2016 - 03:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weed, cannabis, ecstasy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users