Reaaly need your help here!!!

anxiety depression

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Sarif

• 69 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hi,

I want your advice regarding my condition, but first let me introduce myself.

I’m a 27 years old male and a life-long sufferer of depression and social-anxiety. I’ve never been able to live my live fully reach half of my potential due to these conditions. I live a totally secluded life. There are many days in which I don’t even talk to a single person. One year back I decided that enough is enough and tried to take matters in my own hand.

I worked with reputed psychologists and psychiatrists but traditional medication/therapy didn’t help me much. Hence I decided to try nootropics and supplements.

The problem is whenever I try to change my life, for the first few days it goes very well. But after that I start thinking about how much times I’ve wasted till now and I get depressed again and return to my day-dreaming.  

Can you please suggest me a stack that’ll help me overcome this situation and give me some momentum? Once I’m started I hope I’ll be able to progress without supplements. But at this moment I really need a kick in the groin to get me started.

The symptoms that I’d like to address are:

Depression > Social Anxiety>Insomnia>Verbal Fluency

Before you ask-

1.            I exercise 6 days a week

2.            I try to meditate once daily

3.            I eat healthy

4.            I have tried phenibut, it doesn’t work for me.

5.           Going to a doctor isn’t an option, he’ll just prescribe me a SSRI

6.            I also suffer from severe daytime sleepiness

Really looking forward to hearing from you

#2 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:52 PM

If you haven't already, get all your vitamin/hormone/etc levels checked and possibly a 23 & me DNA test.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Doc Psychoillogical

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:14 AM

I second Hormones checks, especially Thyroid and the basic blood test! 

GOODLUCK

#4 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:42 AM

Can serotonine, dopamine and other like that related to depression be tested ?

My thyroid is ok. My doctor told me those can't be measured.

I have many problems in my life, my depression is related to those, but i would really

want to know is there's not a physiologic problem.

Sorry for the broken english.

#5 us3yournam3

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:11 PM

Can serotonine, dopamine and other like that related to depression be tested ?

My thyroid is ok. My doctor told me those can't be measured.

I have many problems in my life, my depression is related to those, but i would really

want to know is there's not a physiologic problem.

Sorry for the broken english.

Of course they can be tested, but check if your country provides those kinds of tests. I have been visiting mediocre experts (psychiatrist) too and the best results I've accomplished were through me. 

Here are two things you can try:

1. Tell yourself that you need to stop being a pussy and invade the privacy of that girl you know you adore (with zero excuse)

2. Try asthma meds ( theophylline and beta agonists). As far as concerns me, I have yet to find ephedrine and/or alpha agonists.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#6 Doc Psychoillogical

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:39 PM

Best advice I can give you is to try exercising, and mixing up your routine Cardio/Weights/Yoga/sports, NUMEROUS studies that exercise is the best for clearing and kick starting cognition!!

Well if you're looking for alternative to prescription medicine, here is a top ten list of Supps/Vitamins that work IMHO:

1. Racetams

2. Phenibut(USE CAUTION)

3. High Grade Omega 3's

4. Pregnenolone

5. High dose Zinc

6. High dose Vitamin D3

7. Theanine

8. CDP Choline

9. Jarrows B right

10. Ashwaganda

Edited by Mr. Psychillogical, 01 May 2016 - 06:42 PM.

#7 Addiction is a myth

• 23 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Get screened for ADHD and try stimulants if your doctor recommends it. Lyrica may be helpful if you have in pain or somatization. Dump the meditation or try mantra chanting but remember that yoga can induce hypo mania if done right, in other countries there is a legitimate "Kundalini syndrome" in their medical books. Try to have a catharsis, bodybuilders sometimes do this. Cycle between screaming, crying and  laughter. Have an emotional bowel movement. Get in touch with your inner a$$hole, if someone is rude to you give them their energy back to them. Stand up for yourself and stop being a victim. Look up verbal jujitsu and psychological self defense. Forget about forgiveness, it doesn't exist and ditch sentimentalism. Come to realize that love isn't real and practice selfishness. Practice indulgence over  abstinence . Keep your glucose high, drink soda and quit exercising  so much. Lay out in the sun and get a tan. If you have a history of abuse or family problems cut off ties with them. What your doing now isn't working so try the opposite. Tianetipine might be helpful, you need to dose a few times a day, I use about 30 mg's a few times a day when I take it.

Edited by Addiction is a myth, 02 May 2016 - 03:51 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#8 Sarif

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your sincere suggestions. So after posting a thread here and another in reddit r/stackAdvice, I got the many suggestions, but there were obviously some clear winners which were recommended by multiple guys. I'll list them below, will you please let me know if anything should be added or removed?

1. Tianeptine Sulfate (a major winner, I hape high hope on this)

2. Oxiracetam

3. Aniracetam

4. High dose Vitamin D3

5. Theanine+Caffeine

6. Pregnenolone

7.Modafinil

8.Magnesium

9.Omega 3

10.Get Vitamin-d and thyroid tested

Please suggest??

#9 Sarif

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 10:58 AM

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your sincere suggestions. So after posting a thread here and another in reddit r/stackAdvice, I got the many suggestions, but there were obviously some clear winners which were recommended by multiple guys. I'll list them below, will you please let me know if anything should be added or removed?

1. Tianeptine Sulfate (a major winner, I hape high hope on this)

2. Oxiracetam

3. Aniracetam

4. High dose Vitamin D3

5. Theanine+Caffeine

6. Pregnenolone

7.Modafinil

8.Magnesium

9.Omega 3

10.Get Vitamin-d and thyroid tested

Please suggest??

#10 The Beauty of Peace

• 173 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2016 - 04:03 PM

You can find lots of info here: http://www.braintrop...ootropic-stack/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:38 AM

IME high omega 3 fish beats supplements hands down.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#12 Sarif

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:27 PM

I have heard a lot about the benefit of fish oil but never felt it..... I'm currently taking Jym omega.... Not feeling a thing bro :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anxiety, depression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users