vendor/supplier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lanzi

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

Hi,

I hope to have open this post in the right section but it is just my first message after my presentation and I am not really expert.

I would order Modalert just to have my first test with Modafinil.

I have never bought this product before and I don't know where I can buy it on line.
I know there are many scammers around this product and I would not catch one of them.

Making some researches I have found this web site:  modafiniluk.co.uk
It is also on Facebook but it seems quite recent (dated 2016).
It accepts Paypal that is the kind of payment that I would like to use, but I could not find any opinion about this seller.

Someone of you has ever bought from this web site?
Otherwise can you suggest me a good seller expecially if you receive in Europe like me?

Thanks for your help.

#2 lanzi

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:46 PM

Sorry to see that nobody has replied to my message.

Anyway, I gave a chance to this vendor and I made my first order last week.

I payed £46.50 for 30 pills of Modalert 200 +£9 for Royal Mail Signed as shipping method.

He shipped within two days and I could follow the delivery through the tracking code.

7days are passed and today I have received the parcel.

The vendor seems to be legit, but unfortunately he sent me Waklert 150 and not Modalert 200 as I had asked.

I hope it is only a mistake and I will ask him some explaination as soon as possible.

Meanwhile if someone could suggest me a reliable vendor for Modalert 200 that can ship from UK or from some other european country and that can accept Paypal as payment method I will be very glad for your help.

Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users