Photo

A post regarding buying modafinil online

modafinilstar modafinilstar.com modafinilstar review newbie modafinil

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Balaska

• 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

Background: I have received an order of 60 Modafinil from Modafinilstar.com and I thought I 

should write a 
review since I know how useful these are for future customers. I've taken Modafinil in the past 
as I have a friend who was prescribed (almost an year and a regular on modafinil now) 200mg for ADHD. 

Thought I'd give Modafinilstar.com a try after 
seeing a few good comments (very few comments were there then so I talk to those people ) and the prices. 

It's just a quick review of my experience, it might be useful for some of you.

**ORDER**

I ordered sixty pack of 200mg Modalert tablets, paid by paypal. It was an instant procedure.
This came to 60 pills for $89. Currently they are giving discounts even but sadly my stock is full. Express shipping was free. This is because it takes time to get the product
here so I did it to stock up for a bit longer time. Am very lazy that you can see from my writing.  

**SPEED OF DELIVERY**

The package arrived exceptionally fast, just 5 days after I placed the order. Came from India 
so 5 days to the UK was very good. Check photo: http://imgur.com/FffNjcx

**PACKAGING**

The packaging was very discreet with thin layers of foam to conceal the tablets. 
The moda is very legit, blister packets of 10 from sunpharma.

**QUALITY OF DRUG**

Took some at 9:30 this morning and kicked in very quickly. Felt a bit energized and clearheaded, in fact I think 200mg 
was too much, I'll only take half a pill next time. 
I highly recommend it for seasoned "afinil" users or people wanting an alternative to 
stimulants. It made me a better and more productive person. I watch my diet more, I exercise, 
and excelling in my academics. Excellent drug for increasing your logic/critical and being more productive in almost every aspect, except creativity. Hope you find this useful.

In summary, all in all a very good experience with this company. I'd strongly recommend them.

Please forgive if there is any spelling mistakes.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinilstar, modafinilstar.com, modafinilstar review, newbie, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users