• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

WET Age Related Macular Degeneration. Help!

macular degeneration

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Propagandist

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Attached File  95ed06537d66d9f68332a46317edb52ca6eefa3020d8149adf04307b84338cac_full.jpg   119.54KB   1 downloadsIts not yet progressed but might get worse in 5 years, person is 62 any ideas of treatments, peptides, supplements?

#2 joelcairo

• 586 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:06 PM

There's a proven supplement called the AREDS formulation, containing vitamin C and vitamin E, beta-carotene, zinc and copper. I would suggest a spetrum of tocopherols and tocotrienols instead of plain vitamin E, but that's probably not what was tested.

Also lutein and zeaxanthin. Not sure if the research is as clear, but they are bioactive flavonoids and are crucial to the health of the retina.

Also Avastin treatments were very helpful in clearing up my retinopathy, which however was not due to AMD.

Edited by joelcairo, 10 May 2016 - 05:07 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Propagandist

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:55 AM

Thank u very much for info
She was prescribed, Lutein, but thats it nothing more, i doubt the competentness of hers doctors, also i wuld like to note, her all family are living long, moust up go after 90 due tu the farming background.
What wuld u think of this one http://rupharma.com/ventfort/???
Its from this page 
http://peptidi-mosco...glaz-peptidami/

Лечение глаз и восстановление зрения пептидами=Eye Treatment and recovery with peptides

#4 joelcairo

• 586 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2016 - 06:31 AM

No idea abut Ventfort, but I would try to research it and find some supporting published scientific data. If you can't find any then it's likely bunk.

#5 Propagandist

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:41 AM

There is very little research du to the fact it is in Russia and EU and many more stupid USA lick ass Countries have sanctions against it.
I am waiting answer from the Head doc of the Regional Hospital in Eastern europe whom happans to be close family friend, i want find out actual effectivnes of Paptide bioregulators from Russia.

#6 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:13 AM

There is very little research du to the fact it is in Russia and EU and many more stupid USA lick ass Countries have sanctions against it.
I am waiting answer from the Head doc of the Regional Hospital in Eastern europe whom happans to be close family friend, i want find out actual effectivnes of Paptide bioregulators from Russia.

Would this include Visoluten? It is a Peptide bioregulator from what I have read. Has anyone here tried Visoluten?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

A few others from my notes:

Melatonin

Fish Oil

Calcium

Vitamin D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: macular degeneration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users