• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Effectiveness of Pineal Decalcification Regimens?

pineal gland

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:36 PM

So 40% of us will develop pineal calcification by age 17 depending on where you live. It seems risk factors would be highest in the US and developed nations. 

How effective are the regimens for this? If mine is calcified, will the calification be cleared completely? I seem to benefit from high sulfur intake and supplements from the regimen. Though I have traditionally had fairly high levels, so I'm not sure how much benefit I will have. I had an MRI done a several years ago for depression and they didn't see anything. Would it have shown up on that?

• Needs references x 4
  • like x 2
  • unsure x 1

#2 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

Pineal calcification is a serious underappreciated problem.

It negatively affects a multitude of bodily functions including (but not limited to) hormonal systems, endocrine function and circadian rhythm and of course, IQ, both emotional and mental.

Sleep quality is also significantly affected.

I undertook a significant detoxification effort a few years ago in order to regain full pineal gland functionality.

The detoxification effort also has the effect of removing accumulated heavy metals and other undesirable substances from other places in your body.

So, considering the increased likelihood of an under functioning pineal gland (and the degree of calcification) it's definitely worth it, the benefits will be felt in many other aspects of health.

The "regimen" I used was a combination of many different approaches.

Notably, avoidance of any source of soluble fluoride. Tap water is the only constant source, but I engage in a *constant* low-level detox and fortification of my natural detox pathways so I don't worry about tap water these days, let alone all the other rubbish that it might contain.

This also includes avoidance of all non stick cookware, due to the make up of the coating: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) (a synthetic fluoropolymer). Regardless of safety claims, I cannot ignore the signs and evidence that it is harmful. I don't need non stick cookware anyway. Good cooks don't need nonstick ;)

I'll add more later, it's 1.25am and my pineal is priming me for sleep ;)

Btw, look into pinoline. Its found in Syrian Rue. It has very interesting properties that mirror (and even surpass!) melatonin...and IIRC it's endogenously produced.

Edited by sativa, 27 May 2016 - 12:27 AM.

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 LMAN

• 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:04 PM

Any updates in regarding methods of decalcification? 

#4 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

Pineal calcification is a serious underappreciated problem.

It negatively affects a multitude of bodily functions including (but not limited to) hormonal systems, endocrine function and circadian rhythm and of course, IQ, both emotional and mental.

Sleep quality is also significantly affected.

I undertook a significant detoxification effort a few years ago in order to regain full pineal gland functionality.

The detoxification effort also has the effect of removing accumulated heavy metals and other undesirable substances from other places in your body.

So, considering the increased likelihood of an under functioning pineal gland (and the degree of calcification) it's definitely worth it, the benefits will be felt in many other aspects of health.

The "regimen" I used was a combination of many different approaches.

Notably, avoidance of any source of soluble fluoride. Tap water is the only constant source, but I engage in a *constant* low-level detox and fortification of my natural detox pathways so I don't worry about tap water these days, let alone all the other rubbish that it might contain.

This also includes avoidance of all non stick cookware, due to the make up of the coating: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) (a synthetic fluoropolymer). Regardless of safety claims, I cannot ignore the signs and evidence that it is harmful. I don't need non stick cookware anyway. Good cooks don't need nonstick ;)

I'll add more later, it's 1.25am and my pineal is priming me for sleep ;)

Btw, look into pinoline. Its found in Syrian Rue. It has very interesting properties that mirror (and even surpass!) melatonin...and IIRC it's endogenously produced.

While there is enough science behind the link between fluoride and calcification of the pineal gland, how do you know in your case that you have a calcified pineal gland and, even if you did, how do you know that your "detox" de-calcified your pineal gland? Google "de-calcification of pineal gland" and you get a lot of woo-woo sites pop up. All of this looks like woo to me. Very happy to be proven wrong with some scientific evidence though.

• Agree x 1

#5 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:30 PM

Well, that's something you have to learn to judge for yourself.
  • dislike x 2

#6 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Ok, maybe I was wrong about your calcified pineal gland.

• like x 1

#7 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 05:34 AM

I wonder if directed ultrasound could work?

#8 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:20 AM

I'm not sure if I'm suffering from calcification of the pineal gland or not, but sulfur containing supplements make me feel great and I've used ultrasound on my scalp periodically and seen improvements in cognition. Too much or too often and you'll get headaches. I suspect US and DMAE or Centro might be a good combination? Or maybe the opposite... I had to take DMAE for a while before the headaches went away. Centro gave me the same headaches... they work on lipofuscin and b-amyloid removal... US moves everything around... still, it may just allow for more build up of other aging pathologies and reduce the effectiveness of senolytics...

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:35 AM

Ok, maybe I was wrong about your calcified pineal gland.

Probably ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pineal, gland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users