• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The next 120 years old on the horizon

supercenterian

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

Jeanne Calment

was a supercenterian woman, who lived for 122 years and 164 days

Now, I found another female, who may has the potential to reach that age, or even to break the record. She is with a verifiable age, so questions about the authentity of the claim should be none.

http://istinibg.com/...tno_zdrave.html

She is described as in a very good healt, which means, that she has the real chances of reaching 122 years.

• like x 2

#2 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:44 PM

I would not trust московските медии.

#3 Danail Bulgaria

• Topic Starter
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:52 AM

Anouncing supercenterians is mainly in the medias.

Very rarely someone makes a scientific research or a case report only to say, that someone is a supercenterian.

So, medias are the main source for searching supercenterians. In this particular case, they show her document, prooving her age, so should be trusted. Anouncing fake documents would be too much even for a nasty journalist, plus it should be illegal and punishable. If you are unsure, there is a solution. She lives in Russia. If some member from Russia may go and check in person, with his/hers eyes about the existence of this woman, and her documents. I am not sure if you can make a governmental check about the authenticity of her documents with the help of the Russian authorities. If there are people from Russia, living relatively near that woman they may go and check.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:14 AM

I know first hand just how easy it is to get whatever document you need in Russia. Much more evidence will be needed.

#5 Danail Bulgaria

• Topic Starter
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

If this is so, then I don't know. Maybe it has to be seen if she is listed in the government registers. You know, you may make a fake ID document, but if you are not listed with your photograph in the government registers for possesing that document, the fraud will be seen. There should be a way for a proffessional investigator in Russia to find out if the document is authentic.

#6 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:23 AM

seivtcho, you make it sound so easy! With 11 time zones, Russia is a bit larger than Bulgaria lol. It's not easy just to  "go and check in person," She lives in Astrakhan, by the  Caspian Sea, and though it is a Russian territory, ethnically she is not Russian but Kazakh  (Kazakhstan was a part of Russia and then the Soviet Union until its breakup). It's possible she does not even speak Russian or only marginally.

There is now a wiki page for her, in Russian, the content of which is disputed and requires proof (which is flagged with those red exclamation mark icons). 

Indeed, a dedicated professional should travel there -- hey, why not start with Guinness book of records! If they check it out fine, then she will be ready for a gerontologist scientist. 

#7 Danail Bulgaria

• Topic Starter
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:14 PM

The idea for the Guiness book is nice. You (or I) may suggest them to go and check if it is really verifiable and correct. Simply I thought, that for someone living in the country of the supercenterian will be much easier.

P.S. My country is small, but beautiful :)

#8 Bobbi Petrov

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:17 AM

And I think 100 is enough)

#9 Danail Bulgaria

• Topic Starter
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:11 AM

Not enough. 

That statement has some flaws. First you must identify enough for what. Secondly there is never enough in a finite lifespan, because there always will be something better waiting to come out after the moment of your death. 

#10 struct

• 565 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:28 AM

The idea for the Guiness book is nice. You (or I) may suggest them to go and check if it is really verifiable and correct. Simply I thought, that for someone living in the country of the supercenterian will be much easier.

P.S. My country is small, but beautiful :)

Every country is beautiful in its own way.
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users