Photo

How to reconstitute semax peptides?

semax nasal spray peptide solid

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlephNull

• 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

So, I thought it would be a good idea to order the straight Semax peptide, as the cost vs. The nasal spray is much cheaper, plus you don't have to worry about heat degradation during shipping.

I figured it would be pretty easy to just measure out some of the peptide, reconstitute it in some saline solution, and make my own nasal spray.

Well, it turns out not to be so easy, as the peptide wasn't a powder, as I had expected, but a solid sitting at the bottom of a bottle with one of those self-sealing rubber stoppers meant for use with a syringe.

So this leaves me wondering what to do.

My initial plan had been to only reconstitute what I needed for about a month at a time, but it appears that I can't do that, as the only way to get the peptide out of the bottle would be to reconstitute all of it in the bottle and remove some of it to dilute it further in the nasal spray bottle.

I don't really want to reconstitute all of it at one time, because I assume that once reconstituted, the peptide will start to degrade.

Any tips for dealing with this?

Specifically, is there any way to get the peptide solid out of the bottle without reconstituting all of it?

Thanks!

#2 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

Two options:

- reconstitute all and keep in the fridge

- break the seal, gently remove the compound, gently get the desired amount and reconstitute it, the rest can be stored in the fridge in a small glass container with a good tight lid.

I can't really see other options here. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, nasal, spray, peptide, solid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users