• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Improvement in end stage Alzhimers patient with Dnase1 ! ! !

neurodegenerative multiple sclerosis alzhimers parkinsons parkinsonism brain atrophy alzheimer dementia dnase

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:52 AM

Forget what I said about the 10Hz. It might be more important than I thought and the Arduino board is only 7 bucks and probably easier for most of you to build. There really isn't much to the build at all.

As for the other site selling the products, I found a coupon code for 10% off and they will refund 80% of your money if not satisfied after 6 months. The code is: healing4me

That's still too much for me so I ordered the parts for the homemade version. I'm hoping it works as a preventative or has some other minor benefit.

Good luck if anyone decides to try either version. I hope it helps.

Also, I'm not sure if everyone knows but the phage virus is in phase1b trials or at least the drug that was inspired by the phage virus. It may be posted on this board somewhere already but if not see the link below.

http://www.proclarab...m/our-programs/

• Informative x 1

#152 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:43 PM

Guys,

I'm still interested in a source for DNASE I.  I would prefer recombinate, but if I can't source that I may try to work with bovine sourced material.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Still looking for a source.  Any ideas?

#154 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

Group buy? You'd have to plan it out well though, get a lot of PR and campaigning done - it CAN be done though! There's plenty of people out there, desperate to help their loved ones afflicted with this terrible disease.

It remains to be seen how safe DNASE1 really is though, and how effective it is... Like every research-chemical.

#155 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

Yes please would greatly prefer non bovine source

#156 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:56 PM

Group buy? You'd have to plan it out well though, get a lot of PR and campaigning done - it CAN be done though! There's plenty of people out there, desperate to help their loved ones afflicted with this terrible disease.

It remains to be seen how safe DNASE1 really is though, and how effective it is... Like every research-chemical.

I don't know that I've got time to do a group buy.  I'd be happy if someone in the know could just point me at a source that I could either buy off the shelf from or get to synthesize a batch.

Yes, it is somewhat uncharted territory.  But I have a father than is rapidly approaching zero quality of life.  And we do have this single case study.

• Agree x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#157 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:44 PM

I don't know that I've got time to do a group buy. I'd be happy if someone in the know could just point me at a source that I could either buy off the shelf from or get to synthesize a batch.

Yes, it is somewhat uncharted territory. But I have a father than is rapidly approaching zero quality of life. And we do have this single case study.

Cant you just buy Pulmozyme?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users