Photo

Racetams as Modafinil alternative? [Infographic]

racetams modafinil alternative infographic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

Based upon +40 private interviews I've conducted with different Biohackers around the world, I estimate that approximately a 3rd of Biohackers who take ‪‎Modafinil‬ are disappointed in some dimension of it. They tell me things like...

The effect lasts TOO long! I can't sleep.
The tolerance curve is steep.
If I take it more than two or three times a week it stops working.
I get headaches after just a few hours.
I get brain fog.
It's effect is unpredictable.
It's over stimulating and I end up worrying about petty things.

The other two thirds of Modafinil users kickass and run the world (literally! POTUS Barrack Obama uses it)

I fall into the later group. I'm lucky in that Modafinil measures up to the hyperbole for me. So I know what it's supposed to feel like and I've experimented and tweaked a Racetam formula that duplicates it for me and the approximately 30 people in my beta user group:
Piracetam
Oxiracetam
Pramiracetam
Noopept
Alpha-GPC
Tyrosine/Magnesium derivatives

This conistently provides a Modafinilesque effect but with about 25 key differences, which this infographic illustrates...
Modafinil+vs+Caballo+infographic+1000.jp
All scientific references are linked on my website limitlesscaballo.com

I'll jump in later and try to address whatever questions or feedback you guys have...

Edited by jroseland, 14 June 2016 - 01:51 PM.

#2 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:39 PM

Doses?

Modafinil works for me- energy, focus, appetite suppression.  Can cause insomnia if I take it too late in the day.  Otherwise helpful.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

Dosage of Caballo formula? So it's comprised of two capsules

Red 

Black

And there is 90 of each in a monthly package.

So together it's a whole lot higher dosage of cognitive enhancers than most of the stack products we see. The high end of the dosage is 3 of each capsule daily (6 total) or 3 grams total daily.

The Piracetam and the diveratives of Magnesium and Tyrosine in it really do add a kick to the formula and at least of couple of users have reported that one of each capsule daily is more than sufficient cognition enhancement.

It's a stack that allows users to self regulate a whole lot more than the one size fits all type stacks that are so over marketed across the internet...

I share you're issues with Modafinil. This week I took 150 Armo around 7AM in the morning and wasan't able to get to sleep till like 4AM THE NEXT MORNING. It's an unpredictable focus drug.

Doses?

Modafinil works for me- energy, focus, appetite suppression.  Can cause insomnia if I take it too late in the day.  Otherwise helpful.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 09:57 AM

This video was originally about the smart drug I created, Caballo. It's no longer available but you can enhance your cognitive capital by using the Nootropics and biohacking protocol described here.

ip66idy6hyw71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Watch: The Red Pill Formula for Biohacking Cognitive Capital

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: racetams, modafinil alternative, infographic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users