์Nootropic supplies in Thailand.

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pawkan kengluecha

• 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:27 AM

Hello everybody.

I'm living in Thailand. Lately, I'm very interested in Nootropic and I do a lot of research and found this forum. I'm very grate that I can be here. However, I have some problems to get these Nootropic. I don't know any way to find these Nootropic in Thailand. Although I found some Piracetam in local drug store It's really expensive here. I'm trying to order it from websites, but in Thailand we have policies and import regulations. Shipments will have a chance to get confiscated along the way. If someone here can advise me to reliable sources in Thailand or the one that can send here, I'll really appreciate your help.

#2 playground

• 454 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:16 PM

Hi Pawkan,

where exactly in Thailand are you ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:36 AM

Have you tried ordering from the usual US retailers (powdercity.com...)? or even from iherb for the basics which are relatively expensive in Thailand (there are a few local online websites but more bodybuilding oriented)?
I 'd be interested to know if thai customs are difficult with these.
Perhaps another option would be to order direct from the Chinese labs?

#4 pawkan kengluecha

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:01 AM

I already received my batch from US retailer. Though, I used 3rd party to ship it for me. They hung my thing out side my fence.So, it has opportunities to lose. Anyway, I satisfied with the batch. I has tried it since 3 days ago. It's awesome. 

I can bypass customs by using false declaration though instructing my 3rd party. Because Powercity will declare this as the name itself, I'm not sure whether it would be able to pass customs. I'll try it in the next time with small batch. Normally, with small batch it should be fine, but small also means expensive.

@playground : I live in Bangkok. 

#5 Iamnobodi

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

Nice one Khun Pakwan! What do you mean by 3rd Party? I'm also living in Bangkok, would be interested in ordering too. 

Which nootropics did you buy?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#6 pawkan kengluecha

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:55 AM

Sorry for late reply. I'm using shipito.com. It's expensive. But you can label the package by yourself. So it's convenience than other methods. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users