Dark eyelids

dark eyelids tired look aging zombie

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SuicidalTraveler

• 25 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

Hey,

I am just 20 and my eyelids are very dark. People comment on my tired appearance often.

Is there anything that really works for dark eyelids?

Thanks.

#2 LOOKINGFORTIME

• 70 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:51 PM

I also have dark circles under my eyes. In fact I where fake glasses so I do not get the "have you been sleeping well".

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SuicidalTraveler

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:48 AM

Yeah I know these comments well.

#4 lemonhead

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:29 AM

https://www.amazon.c...ords=troxerutin

#5 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:15 PM

It is a sign that you are not 100% healthy, probably due to faulty lifestyle.

Ask yourself what is not as it should, too much stress, too little sleep, bad nutritional habits, too sedentary, too many drugs/drinking, etc....

Fix your health and you'll notice the difference.

#6 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:02 PM

This is a common sign of a collagen deficiency. I don't remember the exact type of collagen by drugs like minoxidil can cause it due to inhibiting collagen synthesis.

#7 SuicidalTraveler

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:54 PM

This is a common sign of a collagen deficiency. I don't remember the exact type of collagen by drugs like minoxidil can cause it due to inhibiting collagen synthesis.

Any way to fix it?

It is a sign that you are not 100% healthy, probably due to faulty lifestyle.

Ask yourself what is not as it should, too much stress, too little sleep, bad nutritional habits, too sedentary, too many drugs/drinking, etc....

Fix your health and you'll notice the difference.

I'm 20 and very healthy actually. I had blood tests too.

I never took medicine, drugs nor alcohol. I am working out every second day by doing sprints and calisthenics. I do intermittent fasting and I take cold showers. I'm on dopamine abstinence and sexual abstinence. I get proper sleep. I eat healthy. My body fat is low and my shape looks great.

Edited by SuicidalTraveler, 22 July 2016 - 11:00 PM.

#8 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2016 - 11:50 PM

http://darkcirclesre...rk-eye-circles/

Dark, bluish circles are typically indicative of problems or disorders with the kidneys, and adrenal and gonad hormones. These problems can stem from issues with sexual/reproductive or excretory functions which are often caused by the excessive consumption of salty, roasted, baked, or dried foods. If you have any of these issues, you might want to consider limiting your consumption of these foods and replacing them with whole, raw, living foods

A gray discoloration can not only indicate an issue with the kidneys, but also with the lungs, endocrine and lymph systems, and reproductive system. These issues can be caused by excessive ingestion of yang foods such as salt, dairy, animal fats, and meat. It can also indicate a lack of oxygen in the body, and is often present with smokers.

http://www.holistica...our-health.html

#9 YOLF

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:27 PM

I remember reading something about some people and some dark contributing factor of coffee... They aren't able to remove it and it makes the area under their eyes turn dark if they drink too much.... The same substance is in a variety of foods. Sorry I'm not remembering more details, but hopefully this will be a good lead to you and other readers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dark, eyelids, tired, look, aging, zombie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users