Nootropics no longer work

head ache nootropic modafinil tension

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:04 PM

All of sudden all the nootropics I take stopped working. Well mainly just modafinil and phenyl piracetam. What could be the problem ? Now when I take them I only get a tension headache and a little tired. They stopped working when I started sleeping on a couch cause a guest came over my house and my rents let them stay in my room. Could that be it? Maybe I'm just getting poor quality sleep from sleeping on a couch which is making the nootropics not work?

#2 Blackkzeus

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:27 PM

My eyes get dry now when I take modafinil. That never used to happen. I also ran out of my multivitamin around the time modafinil and phenylpiractam stopped working so that maybe it.

And also around the time the nootropics stopped working for me I left some supplements/ adaptogens like fish oil, bacopa, Memantine, etc in a bag in my car when it was very hot (it may have gotten up to 95 degrees in My car) for hours on two occasions. I took the supplements after that and I'm still taking them. Maybe that spoiled some of the supplements? Idk and that could be messing with the effectiveness of the nootropics?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: head ache, nootropic, modafinil, tension

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users