• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

GM604 As A Novel Neurogenic Nootropic? -Possible Anti-aging Neurological Effects

gm604 nootropics neurogenesis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PeopleProgrammer

• 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:36 PM

Drugs such as NSI-189, Dihexa, and Cerebrolysin are often touted as the big guns of nootropics due to their tendecy to induce neurogenesis through one manner or another.

GM-604 also appears to do so through several known mechanisms (better known than say, NSI-189) through the same mechanism by which it slows ALS. perhaps it could even slow the normal aging decline, which remains a key point in both nootropics and life extension.

It's structure is Phenylalanine-Serine-Arginine-Tyrosine-Alanine-Arginine. this was pulled from the patent documentation as the code FSRYAR, and converted to amino acids using the single letter code. there is also a picture of the drug on Genevron's website.

http://www.google.co...2086331A2?cl=en

http://www.genervon....development.php

Any interest? Info? Experiences? Sources?

• WellResearched x 2
  • like x 1

#2 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:10 PM

I appreciate hearing about this peptide from the patent resource, much appreciated!

at just 6 amino acids you could get it produced for about $200 during 2005 AD (1 gram of a quadrapeptide, AEDG was $95 then) I was going to see if it caused daphnia to live longer. and if it did, mentionion it here.  it might still be at that lab's fridge, unused.

Edited by treonsverdery, 25 June 2016 - 11:15 PM.

• like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:10 AM

Interesting, can't wait to find more information.
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Nuke

• 125 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:17 PM

This sounds promising. 

I'm afraid the prices went up a bit. I synthesized some peptides last year. Epitalon at 98% was $460 for 1g, $950 for 2g and $1900 for 5g. You can multiply that by 1.3 to get the TFA removed (for 1g it was $140 extra). And while I may sound like a broken record, I would really suggest that. 

Have not read the full patent yet, but it seems that the doses are far higher than the russian bioregulators.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gm604, nootropics, neurogenesis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users