• 5,362 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:12 AM

Look at this, and speak thou opinions.

http://www.swansonvi...trength-90-tabs

#2 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:40 PM

Look at more reviews. Cocktails like that are hard to figure out without some anecdotal evidence and tips. Screen for placebo effects (overly optimistic) and fake reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

What about dem ingredients tho???

#4 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

Even so.

#5 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

A mix of all what we suspect it might work in way or another but none really proved to do so in a significant way (or at all)... which comes at a dosage for each compound so tiny I would be really surprised if it could make the slightest dent on the hormones balance.

A total waste of money in my view.

#6 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:08 PM

We're talking MG's not MCGs here. 

#7 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2016 - 07:37 PM

This is a forum dedicated to longevity. Should I start a thread on cigarettes?
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#8 thedevinroy

• 1,188 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:55 AM

If you want to take this product, go for it.  I don't trust it and gave my advice.  The theory behind this supplement seems to be if you throw enough spaghetti at a wall, some of it will stick.  Well, hey, maybe it will.  I use the same method - but I test it myself.  You can't analyze something by the ingredients if the ingredients are so long unless have the time to dig through 100 studies on each one of them, model their effects on the human biology in a system dynamics model, and then run a simulation.  That is a waste of time when you have people already buying this product, and you can just see what they have to say.

Screen for optimism (only view the 3 star reviews) and fake reviews (avoid clusters of reviews in time).  Nothing is 100.0% side effects free, so keep a look out for reviews where people mention side effects.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:04 PM

This is a forum dedicated to longevity. Should I start a thread on cigarettes?

The rating system should have a selection for "stupid ass fuckin comment that dribbled from somebodies gray matter". 

If you want to take this product, go for it.  I don't trust it and gave my advice.  The theory behind this supplement seems to be if you throw enough spaghetti at a wall, some of it will stick.  Well, hey, maybe it will.  I use the same method - but I test it myself.  You can't analyze something by the ingredients if the ingredients are so long unless have the time to dig through 100 studies on each one of them, model their effects on the human biology in a system dynamics model, and then run a simulation.  That is a waste of time when you have people already buying this product, and you can just see what they have to say.

Screen for optimism (only view the 3 star reviews) and fake reviews (avoid clusters of reviews in time).  Nothing is 100.0% side effects free, so keep a look out for reviews where people mention side effects.

Spaghetti? 

That doesn't seem like a sound comparison. Did you even read the ingredients list? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users