- - - - -

How to achieve a more rough look

supplements looks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 09:14 PM

I find that eating healthy and taking some supplements is pretty great for appearance. But there is some social pressure for guys to look a little more rough. You might achieve this by drinking a couple of beers a day or other unhealthy habits. Any tips on how to achieve this without compromising fitness (too much)? I am by the way drinking a moderate amount of alcohol on weekends. 

Is this an interesting topic for other people?

Thank you.

Edited by airplanepeanuts, 21 July 2016 - 09:16 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2016 - 11:16 PM

Think inside healthy, outside rough. Stick with your good health habits and focus on grooming for the rough look. You know, shave less often, maybe shampoo less often, dress down a little; you can cultivate a rougher look without having to compromise your health. A few beers on the weekend won't hurt...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Kirito

• 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:11 AM

Pretty much anything that raises testosterone levels. Beer lowers testosterone levels and can also increase belly fat, so I would limit that.  Maybe look into a good protein powder, creatine, workout routine, and spend time in the sun.

#4 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

I just don't get these discussion topics that pop up in the various sub forums. It is pretty easy and the very first thing you have to do is get over the insecurity. Both 'rough' and 'tough' require confidence and if you cannot exude that, anyone with half a brain will see through the facade. Aside from that, the only difference between 'rough' and 'tough' is grooming..... but you have to be confident first.

• Agree x 1

#5 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:04 PM

I agree. Any perceived social pressure originates from you anyway so simply overcome this and unleash yourself from the perceived social norms and "herd mentality"

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 MetaphasicSystems

• 112 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 01:10 PM

Dirt Tan, DHT, muscle, hair, calluses.

Truly Blessed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, looks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users