Natural Anti Choline / Acetylcholine supplements

choline

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 permhealing

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 12:27 PM

As I have stopped choline supplements for many weeks and have cut out eggs, and cut down on seafood from my diet for weeks, I think my choline levels in my body are quite low.

The problem I think lies more with the Ach/ch receptors which have been oversensitized from my months of choline supplementation prior to this.

The tricky bit is whenever I get stressed my Ach symptoms start appearing.  So the ach is acting like a stress response.

But the bigger reason is that my adrenals have tanked so my stress response gets activated quite easily these days, as compared to months ago.

I do take htp sometimes and it helps with sleep.  But do not take too much of it, as it is not a purely inhibitory nt like gaba is.

#32 Jordan23

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:30 PM

I think i'm the same man. I haven't taken any fish oil for months now and i'm still feeling depressed to varying degrees nearly all days. Along with the physical symptoms. I recently decided to cut down on choline from my diet as best I could, including no red meat, no eggs no seafood and I have definitely noticed improvement. Obviously this is not normal for me since I used to be able to eat as much choline source foods as I wanted and not feel these effects.

It's weird though you would think that our aCH receptors would be de-sensitised/down-regulated more than anything. Once my tryptophan arrives I will start taking it and see what effects it has. Whether tyrosine is good to supplement with it, and whether taking choline rich foods makes it worse.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 iseethelight

• 238 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:18 AM

Alcohol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users