- - - - -

Phenibut Causing Tremors

phenibut tremors brain fog elavil suboxone valium pain vocabulary recall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jcalderaio

• 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:34 PM

After I've been taking Phenibut for a few days, and it's been given a chance to build up in my system, my fingers start to tremor. I notice it while on the computer the most. My fingers will click the trackpad on my laptop multiple times when I only want to click it once - I'll exit windows, press keys I don't mean to, etc all by accident. It's very hard to use my laptop like this because it feels almost like I have Parkinson's. However, if I stop the Phenibut, in a day or two the tremors completely go away. In addition, Phenibut kills my memory and especially my vocabulary recall. It helps my social anxiety so I speak more fluidly, but I have to reach for words for up to literally 7 seconds sometimes. I just want to make sure these tremors and memory fog are not doing me any permanent brain damage. Have any of you had this experience?

P.S. I must disclaim I am on many meds including gabaergic ones. I'm on anti-depressants: Elavil, opiates for pain: Suboxone, muscle relaxers: parafon forte, and the gabaergic one is: Lyrica (for nerve pain). I am on the max dose of Lyrica. I occasionally take Valium and Baclofen as well, but never with Phenibut.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenibut, tremors, brain fog, elavil, suboxone, valium, pain, vocabulary, recall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users