• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Has anyone ordered Modafinil from "Onedollarthings" ?

buying online onedollarthings modafinil

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ketano

• 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

I've recently become interested in modafinil and came across http://www.onedollarthings.com . Their prices seem to be the best over all competitors, but I don't want to lose my 10$ , it's nothing, I know, but whatever... . Has anyone ordered from them? Thanks

#2 zoran77

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

I placed few orders with them, see my review: http://www.longecity...nal-experience/

10$ for blister with no shipping charges, it's true.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 jodamson

• 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 12:47 PM

They are really cool. I have been buy Modvigil from an online pharmacy since 2011 I used four different pharmacy and used ShopmedsOnline for 2+ years and had excellent transaction and communication with them, while they were online. Right now this is my 3-d time with onedollalrs. I’m satisfied with all transactions. There was excellent communication, service and follow-up.  I received the ordering lest than 12 days in excellent condition. The second package was delayed in Customs. I notified "Onedollarthings" and a replacement was sent immediately without a problem and additional tablets added to the order. Both packages were in excellent condition when I received them.This time I’ll get 6 possibly 8 months supply with the Modvigil for $300.00.  A 30 day supply of Provigil is more than $1,300.00. I’m pleased and satisfied with the thoroughly communication and follow-up, the quick delivery and the overall service 

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:18 PM

Communication with this vendor is a bit obscure for me. Nonetheless, received my order in a timely fashion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 ketano

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for your reviews. I've just got my second Modalert order, pretty satisfied. If somebody tried their other brands Modvigil and Modafil please let me know of their quality. I see mixed reviews in google.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buying online, onedollarthings, modafinil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users