• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Where to get URB-597? cbd substitute. Group buy?

urb 597 cbd faah anamide anxiolytic group buy

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:17 PM

Everyone is raving about the benefits of cbd, the non psychoactive component of marijuana that has such benefits. But its expensive as hell. URB 597 is a selective inhibitor of faah, which degrades cbd in the body. By taking urb597 your own natural levels of cbd go up giving anxiolytic and other nice effects without taking any exogenous cbd. URB 597 is legal so far and prices are not that bad

The usual dose of urb is 1 to 3mg, it does however give tolerance if used too frequently. A 10 gram order costs only around $150 from some online sources but they look a tiny bit sketchy. Buying it from some place like sigma aldrich means paying sky high prices of perhaps $5 a mg vs 15 cents a mg from the other places.

Has anyone bought from "jwh chemicals" before? Another one I see is "uschemresearchsupplies.com" which has similar prices. I see one or two chinese places offering it. No doubt you have to buy a kilo or so but the price will probably be excellent. There are a few chinese places with good reps. I see one or two others that say write for prices or "coming soon" or out of stock. 

Prices typically from domestic suppliers are like $150 to $160 for 10gm and around $1500 to $1600 for a kilo so you know there is a lot of markup. A good chinese place might sell to us for $500 a kilo at a guess, and might have a minimum of 1 to 5 kilos. Would this be a good candidate for a group buy? 

#2 adamh

• Topic Starter
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:31 PM

No replies means probably no one has had any experience with it. So much interest in CBD but little or no interest in this compound. That seems odd. Its not brand new, I would think a few have tried it. Any bad experiences to report? I am interested but without any feedback I'm not going to shell out $150 or so just to try it. If a few would agree to go in on it and take some after it arrived I might go ahead. I wish they sold it by the gram for a reasonable price. 10gm seems so much when you only need a few mg at a time. Would anyone be interested if they could get just a gram or so? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 adamh

• Topic Starter
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

I'm not looking for anyone to send me money at this point, just say if you are interested or not. If I see enough interest I'll go ahead and order it and try it before offering it to those interested. They say 5 mg is a good starting dose.

#4 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

I'm not looking for anyone to send me money at this point, just say if you are interested or not. If I see enough interest I'll go ahead and order it and try it before offering it to those interested. They say 5 mg is a good starting dose.

I am interested and would likely buy 5 grams.

Thank you for starting this group buy, adamh.

#5 adamh

• Topic Starter
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:27 AM

OK mikey you are in for a possible buy. Anyone else? Has anyone tried this stuff before? Reports seem to be scarce on the net.

#6 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:04 AM

im interested. any help here, sources please? if possible ill buy it directly for myself and report instead of being involved in long painful group buys, just point me to source!

#7 adamh

• Topic Starter
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:01 AM

I'm still looking too. On the other hand cbd seems to be more available

#8 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:05 PM

it is, but also quite expensive in the reliable high doses you would need. might as well take more potent stuff for less the hassle with something like urb 597

#9 naturalmatters

• 29 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

it is, but also quite expensive in the reliable high doses you would need. might as well take more potent stuff for less the hassle with something like urb 597

What dose are you referring to?

I'm using 100-300 mg daily and taking a 3,000 mg organic CBD tincture.

Edited by naturalmatters, 20 May 2017 - 10:33 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:19 AM

how much to feel an effect? i will use the cbd in e-liquids around 100mg or so not sure how to count it but it says 100 mg on package. i dont get much effect unless i smoke the whole bottle honestly. so in that estimate ill figure ill need like 1g of cbd to feel ok heheh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: urb 597, cbd, faah, anamide, anxiolytic, group buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users