Boy prematurely ages: not progeria

progeria premature aging genetics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:17 AM

Argh, I hate posting from my phone because it fills in words for me and if I'm not careful, like in the threads title, it cones out wrong. The word not should not be there. I was going to title it another progeria cae3 but changed it. :\

Interesting case of a poor young boy aging fast. What I think doesn't matter, but I think this is evidence that aging is all (mostly) in the genes.

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3714861/The-real-life-Benjamin-Button-Boy-4-looks-like-old-man-t-school-children-scared-him.html

Edited by Rocket, 10 August 2016 - 01:24 AM.

#2 corb

• 507 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:40 AM

https://en.wikipedia...egative_premise

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Never_Ending

• 170 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:32 PM

I don't usually think of it in terms of "whether or not it's in the genes". Normal genes that fail to repair the body fast enough to overcome the stressors and hazards of everyday life, that's "in the genes" too.  So to say whether or not it's in the genes is not nearly as significant as "in what way" it's in the genes.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: progeria premature aging, genetics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users