Photo

CFS/ME/Fibromyalgia/IBS

help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eljefe19

• 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:24 AM

Guys I apologize for making a self first post, but I have some combination of the above. All incurable.

My life is become like the story of Atlas and boulder, and as much research as I do, and advocate for myself with my doctors, my condition worsens.

I am positive Igg for HHV-6 virus and Coxsackie Virus A(many strains), Mcyoplasm pneumonia,  positive Igm for Echovirus.

I have neurological symptoms of anxiety, depression, dissassociation, widespread pain, horrible stomach cramps.

I take Valgancyclovir, Acyclovir, Xifaxin to attack the pathogens, along with a host of supplements.

Feel free to ask any questions. I think a good starting description of the condition. Cheers! 

• Informative x 1

#2 bladean

• 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:43 AM

Hello, apologies for my bad English, I am from Spain.

Since 7 years ago I'm feeling exhausted, with some degree of chemical intolerance, and uncurable but semi-stable with antifungals, intestinal Candida.

Blood panels seems semi-normal, but with remarcable alterations: high ferritin, out of range, very low D3 and high 1,25oh, very low Timidine Kinase 0,8 ¿?¿  also I have positive counts for Epstein barr igg VCA, 535U, (positive >20) but negative iga and igm, also I have positive for CMV IGG but low counts 13 (positive >12), and positive for Parvovirus B19.

Doctors don't prescribe me Valalcyclovir or valgancyclovir because I am negative for IGM or IGA, but I'm suspected that I have any type of hidden viral infection, I planning to start myself Valtrex, but I am without strict references, only that I read for Internet.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users